The Noodle Tent

the king is wondering why he bothers when people ...serfs even ...can do this sort of magickery ..

bootiful looking examples of how a pot noodle doodle should be .

• Like 5

Thanks very much @Jibba jabba and King Vince :)

Definitely getting excited on how these noodle pots will turn out.  They have started to need feeding twice a day, bring on the buds, happy days :smokin:

• Like 2

On 05/11/2019 at 8:45 AM, shire said:

That's the noodle pots now at day 9 of 12/12.  The chicken and mushroom has now caught up with the beef and tomato and really going for it. They are still on 2ml A/B, temps are are nice and stable. Starting to get excited about how they will turn out :)

few pics from last night

large_1f.jpglarge_1e.jpglarge_1d.jpglarge_1c.jpglarge_1b.jpg

Now we're roughly half way into the stretch phase they both look pretty comparable height wise  ;)

Starting to see the budsites develope, time to start doing their thing :headbang:

@shire Keep the updates coming buddy  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Alright there @shire

Hows it going in the land of the noodle mate? 

Sure your continuing to doing a fine job.

Just building some suspense for the grand finally,

All Hail The King :notworthy:

Jj :skin_up:

• Like 3

It's all going well mate @Jibba jabba, cheers :)  A few days late with the update this week. All hail the king indeed, Hail !!:notworthy:

Plants are now at day 17 of flower and starting to give some pistil action... yay !!  I'm hoping the stretch is about over as the chicken and mushroom has gone for it big time and she quite a lanky lady. They are on 2ml A/B. Temps are around 26 light on and 20 light off.  Seeing how the OGKZ buds are turning out with others in the PNC the excitement levels are going up for sure, no doubt they will be at fever pitch very soon.

Few pics and hope all are nicely stoned :smokin:

Beef and tomato

large.5dcbb5bfe5e28_beefandtom.jpglarge.5dcc4efd4c1c7_BeefTomday17.jpg

Chicken and Mushroom

large.5dcc4f03cea15_chickmushday17.jpglarge.5dcc4f0623d4f_chickmushday17.jpg

and a group Pic

large.5dcc4f0a6e240_tentday17.jpg

• Like 8

ill send the royal maids out to iron the inside of your tent for you ..a knight never wrinkles ..

looking rather tall ,pray not for strong winds 

• Like 2

Thank you King Vince, getting the royal maids round, nice one :)  

Once they have ironed the tent may I ask your royal permission to get the maids to do a bit more ironing and maybe a bit of hoovering ?  Hail the King, Hail :notworthy:

• Like 1

sounds like you require a fleet of maids ..the kingdoms funds can only stretch so far ,the rest er hmm has to spent on battling these infernal noodlers knocking at my door day and night with claims of huge plants and glistening buddage .

• Like 2

No fleet required King ! I understand the royal purse is limited. So it's OK for the maids just to come round and iron the noodle tent.

To make the maids ironing task job a bit easier I have moved the noodles into my bigger tent. They will go back in to the noodle tent when ironing complete. Happy days :)

Hail the King, Hail :notworthy:

Pic from tonight, noodles right in the middle

large.5dcee66bc50c9_DSC_9205(1).jpg

• Like 6

That's the noodles now at day 23 flower. They enjoyed their 6 day excursion under the 1000w hps and are now back into the noodle tent which now has proper extraction.

Bud action is now well on the way and they are starting to smell very nice indeed. If they turn out as well as some of the buddage I've seen from fellow noodlers , I will be more than happy.

They are still on 2ml A/B and temps are nice and stable. A few pics from tonight just before lights on and hope all are nicely stoned. :smokin:

Chicken and Mushroom

large.5dd42e8929307_cmday23.jpglarge.5dd42e8c07890_cmday23.jpg

Beef and Tomato

large.5dd42e8240e02_btday23.jpglarge.5dd42e85c36ac_btday23a.jpg

And a group Pic

large.5dd42e8e8f75f_groupday23.jpg

• Like 7

3 hours ago, shire said:

That's the noodles now at day 23 flower. They enjoyed their 6 day excursion under the 1000w hps and are now back into the noodle tent which now has proper extraction.

Bud action is now well on the way and they are starting to smell very nice indeed. If they turn out as well as some of the buddage I've seen from fellow noodlers , I will be more than happy.

They are still on 2ml A/B and temps are nice and stable. A few pics from tonight just before lights on and hope all are nicely stoned. :smokin:

Chicken and Mushroom

large.5dd42e8929307_cmday23.jpglarge.5dd42e8c07890_cmday23.jpg

Beef and Tomato

large.5dd42e8240e02_btday23.jpglarge.5dd42e85c36ac_btday23a.jpg

And a group Pic

large.5dd42e8e8f75f_groupday23.jpg

They have evened out height wise but it still looks like you have 2 very different phenos  ;)

Time to start packing on that weight :yep:

Can't wait to watch this one finish :bong:

Keep the updates coming mate  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2