The Noodle Tent

Hi all, I have finally got going with the OGKZ PNC. The 3 seeds were soaked in tepid water for 24 hours then put in small seedling trays with seedling compost. 48 hours later all 3 came through but I managed to kill one of them trying to “help” seed casing off . I have now transplanted the two that made it into their Beef and Tomato and Chicken and Mushroom pot noodle containers filled with reused coco/pebble mix. They are now 4 days old.

I will be using my DS60 tent with a 75W Grow Northern HS1 LED. They will be fed with Bionova a/b coco feed along with Rhizotonic. They will be getting topped at least once and super cropped throughout.

So my quest has begun to dethrone the King and claim the throne of noodles.

A few pics to get the diary started and hope all are nicely stoned :)

large.5d85395f8da65_Noodlea1-8550.jpglarge.5d853960ef732_Noodlea1-8556.jpglarge.5d85394a28606_Noodlea13-8558.jpglarge.5d85394891377_Noodlea12-8557.jpg

• Like 11

57 minutes ago, shire said:

Hi @GrandaddyJabba I have been wanting to do a grow with only the 75W LED for some time but never got round to it. This PNC is the perfect opportunity and I am well excited... gpw here we come lol 

Good luck, I want to build a small box and do something similar with a manifold grow, but will need to get a small light, micro growing is a fun challenge 

Welcome an looking cool in own tent, a late start is okay, I’m only abt 10-11 day’s ahead off you...

75w all the way, should be interesting...

Good luck with ur PnC...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, shire said:

Cheers @GrandaddyJabba, hope you get your micro grow when you get going, atb

Thank you @Amo looking forward to seeing how the 75W HS1 does with this brace of noodle pots.

Got three pot noodles and a greenhouse going but need micro haha

unseat did someone say ?

Adventure Australia

• Like 4

Alright there @shire

Welcome to this years Pnc, :skin_up:

Nice start and both already in the pot noodle pots now that’s the dedication we like to see, good luck with it all, 

Take it easy. Jj:hippy:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @shire

Welcome to this years Pnc, :skin_up:

Nice start and both already in the pot noodle pots now that’s the dedication we like to see, good luck with it all, 

Take it easy. Jj:hippy:

you forgetting something ...

fifty lashes and a fart from a prisoner for you sir .

Marvel One-Shot Review: All Hail The King (2014) *SPOILERS ...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

fifty lashes and a fart from a prisoner for you sir .

Oh my liege, fifty lashes, and a fart :notworthy::notworthy: 

I am honoured by your generosity, such kindness your Highness, you’ll get all the others talking.

I did hear a rumour that was quietly whispered for only the careful ear to hear that the King was in a generous mood, but fifty lashes, and, and a fart, I can only thank you your most holy of holy ones, next thing you will be hanging the prisoners up the right way, maybe even a bit of spitting on the really good ones, eh,

All Hail The King :notworthy:

Jj :pitchfork:

• Like 3

see ...this is what all pot noodlers should be doing ..if you want a chance at my crown ..give it some welly in the my liege deptartment ..a little now goes a long way to ascertaining the crown ..im liking it ..

a royal pardon for you sir ..and a flock of sheep for your worries ..

• Like 2