The Noodle Tent

Cheers @ratdog , it's good to be back posting, good luck with your noodle too, atb :)

Hi KING @vince noir rock n roll star my liege. I wish you well and need no voodoo ( I have been warned). Time to now welly the my liege bit in an attempt to avoid it. Hope this satisfies Sire. I do admit to taking precautions of burning 3 sage smudge sticks already.

Cheers @HSO-Mark for sending the seeds n1. Feels good to be involved in the noodle :)

Not worried about the Kings Voodoo as precautions have been taken ! fingers crossed :smokin:

Few pics from this evening, day 10 noodle and hope all are nicely stoned.

large.5d8d0197ee1bc_day10a-8581.jpglarge.5d8d019aea6a4_day10b-8582.jpglarge.5d8d019cbb823_day10c-8584.jpg

• Like 6

Cheers for the good vibes @InTheSystem It's good to be part of this years PNC . All the best with yours too :)

Plants are now 15 days old from emerging from soil. I have started to feed them on 0.5ml/L A+B and 1ml/L Rhizotonic. Temps are 26 in tent lights on an 20 degrees lights off . The beef and tomato plant has needed a little support.

Few pics at day 14

large.DSC_8606_00001_02.jpglarge.DSC_8603_00001_01.jpglarge.DSC_8600_00001.jpglarge.DSC_8599_00001.jpg

• Like 5

13 hours ago, shire said:

Cheers for the good vibes @InTheSystem It's good to be part of this years PNC . All the best with yours too :)

Plants are now 15 days old from emerging from soil. I have started to feed them on 0.5ml/L A+B and 1ml/L Rhizotonic. Temps are 26 in tent lights on an 20 degrees lights off . The beef and tomato plant has needed a little support.

Few pics at day 14

large.DSC_8606_00001_02.jpglarge.DSC_8603_00001_01.jpglarge.DSC_8600_00001.jpglarge.DSC_8599_00001.jpg

It's nice to have you aboard this year mate and so far in liking what I see ;)

Even rolling out the royal purple for the king @vince noir rock n roll star:yep:

Looking good in here  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

Thanks @HSO-Mark , I will be trying my best to keep them well .

10 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

post-20433-0-62209300-1337808020_thumb.jpg

pheeeleeep likes me in royal blue this week .

I am delighted that the royal blue gets the kings approval. Good start to the day. ATB king Vince :)

• Like 3

That's the plans now 22 days old. The beef and tomato is definitely a bit more lively than the chicken and mushroom , so the b&f will get topped in the next few days and the smaller c&m will be trained. Temperatures are all good at 26 on and 20 off. The feed is now 1ml/l and hope all are nicely stoned :smokin:

Few pics from tonight.

large.warped.jpglarge.5d9ce23d1b93f_chikenandmushroom22.jpglarge.5d9ce23aa4ade_beefandtomateo.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, shire said:

The beef and tomato is definitely a bit more lively than the chicken and mushroom

Did you add the included sachet to one and not the other buddy? lol

Your going to get a little variance the main thing is they both look healthy and progressing at a steady pace :yep:

Not looking to bad at all :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

9 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Did you add the included sachet to one and not the other buddy? lol

Your going to get a little variance the main thing is they both look healthy and progressing at a steady pace :yep:

The sauce sachets are getting saved for week 6 in flower lol

Happy with a little variance, it's the spice of life :)

atb shire

• Like 3

Plants now on day 28 …. With the deadline fast approaching I have decided not to top either of the noodles and decided to super crop/train instead so they will go into flower sooner.

few pics from tonight during training session,  and hope all are nicely stoned :smokin:

large.5da4bef647899_b4super.jpglarge_bt23.jpglarge_cm12.jpglarge_tied.jpg

• Like 5