Mr.Big bud good. C’mon Noodles

Chapter 11: Noodles is growing up and takes her first set back.

large.02E63762-F271-4391-A4CE-3D8DE2E3B952.jpeg

One of her main tops had snapped. I don’t know how it happened and I’ve apologised to noodles and promised to be more careful.  Love you noodles.

All bandaged up now as you can see with the white tape.  This was about two days ago.

Now noodles,  We are at the start of day 14.  What a transformation gorgeous lady.  

large.FA11D328-2EE2-4800-A7B3-D06E535FFADF.jpeg

large.214AB04B-84AD-478F-8802-14A114315899.jpeg 

What snap and what bandage, I’m a tough gal.

large.3A450B21-E0BF-45FC-A236-172096AA9B13.jpeglarge.80F55BF1-F820-45F2-86F6-086EB88C4CE9.jpeg

Reach for that rainbow Noodles

large.D21A15A4-CC74-4154-AA7B-71B9FE47198E.jpeglarge.BEC7C7CB-9AD1-43A4-98C6-0674D37B3CF1.jpeg

Watering every evening now at lights on.  300ml with flower feed from now on. All per litre,  2ml ot bloom.  3ml Pm root stim.  1ml wetter.  1ml liquid seaweed.  0.3ml Humboldt equilibrium.

Noodles you beast.   

You always break them when your not trying to train them, its like they get real pissed at you for stripping cuts or bending them but no they dont let you know it at the time,typical women.

They dwell on it and just when you think it's all forgotten you go pinch a fan away brush the branch and 'BAM' the branch gives up. 

Your looking grand though mate. How's yours smelling? mines delicious with wafts of sweet hashy berries rolling of her every time you brush her fans.

Best of luck with flowering mate, fingers crossed you have a smooth run in.

• Like 2

@Rampa Green She's one resilient lady and taken that broken stem in her stride ;)

She's gearing up to start kicking out some killer flowers  :yep:

As said before I'm loving this one and it's a definitely contender  :headbang:

Keep those updates coming buddy  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Chapter 12:  Noodles, you are on your own

Rigged up a wick system as i am away for at least two nights.  Watered in with just 1.5ml ot bloom. Pics from day 18

large.43B01164-AAFA-4046-939A-E8936F0E4DA0.jpeg

Budding up nicely there Noodles.  I’m putting you in charge for now.  Grow fat my beauty.

large.35CC18FD-A815-4F54-8ADF-2B99EDBB4293.jpeg

All for now. Next update at 3 weeks flower.

its such a nice example i will forego any malicious witchraftery ..and rest assured a fine example will remain on your return ..now go get the kings duty frees as requested good knight .

• Like 2

Chapter 13: Three weeks into flower noodles

The wick system worked brilliantly and noodles looks fit as can be.  I’ve took the noodle pot out of the jug and removed the wicks.  Give her chance for a better dry cycle now.  I had about 8 pics from last night and tonight but I’ve lost all them noodles.  I’m a dumbass.

We ain’t gonna get big bud at this rate noodles.  Look there’s a lonely pic to be found.  

Close up of one top at the start of day 22.

large.942C5011-1668-41F9-8E4D-E8693105FBB8.jpeg

More picture evidence needed for chapter 14 noodles.  We getting close to the light now.

Up above the streets and houses, rainbows climbing high

youve got that nasty resinous stuff on the leaves as well ..honestly a j clothe will help remove that for you ..

• Like 3

@Rampa Green That wick system worked a treat buddy and now we have crazy bud development and a lovely crystal coverage  :headbang:

Another certain contender in here ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Seriously Rampa I am adding a pair of pliers to my grow tool kit. That stem is unbelievable. I so wish I had done it to mine. Your hands of healing are also impressive. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2