Mr.Big bud good. C’mon Noodles

On 26/12/2019 at 2:09 PM, Rampa Green said:

The bud I just smoked

Yum yumlarge.60C52437-6868-4F7F-90FB-4ECF931458EF.jpeglarge.095A5A5F-7903-432B-8F3B-A6600416DB88.jpeglarge.61E469D7-1722-4423-B064-8D47DAC4E3A8.jpeglarge.3A0CFD1F-31FA-421D-9EB8-679BEC3ACAEE.jpeg

The smell of broken up bud smells a bit soapy like and wouldn’t go amiss from somewhere like Lush, Mixed with some other exotic aromas.  It gets a bit more pastry/tart once in the grinder.  It’s very potent and clears the nostrils.  
    Very soothing smoke to the mind.  Perfect mental distraction and body relaxing all in one.   Very moorish as well.  I can’t quite describe the taste, but all the aromas seem to come through to the taste buds and create the most delicious experience.   Glad I’ve got a cut just gone into its final 11L pot.   Can’t wait.  Top canna indeed. 

Enjoy dude :bong:

You had fun with this competition mate @Rampa Green?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Yes mate. Enjoyed it muchly.  Challenging keeping it happy in such a small pot though.  Just about to flip the hours on a clone of it. In an 11L pot this time though.  Bring on the mahooosive buds. Wahay 

Cheers Hso and Mark.  

• 2 months later...

Hope you all well. Well done winners.  Had to cancel my account as I was crashed into by a lorry and two cars from behind.  No fault of my own, got swabbed by popo and am waiting on blood results.  Hope you all keeping safe and gardens blooming 

Rampa

Edited by Rampa
  • Like 3

Shit mate sorry to hear that. I am sure you will be back in the frosty buds soon enough. I hope you are well anyway. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Shit mate sorry to hear that. I am sure you will be back in the frosty buds soon enough. I hope you are well anyway. 

Yeah man what he said, I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you mate, I have heard of two fairly recent roadside fails, none of which had any repercussions, no bans or even court, and that was in Essex.

But that wasn’t that long ago I believe it has to go over six months, sure someone on here will correct me as I am probably wrong,

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 3

Cheers mate.  Happened end of Jan and there's a 3month wait for blood results.  

Probably longer now with covid19.   Was about 14 hours between smoking and swabbing.  Another hour or two extra before blood taken. No way was I impaired so fingers crossed as the limit is so low.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Rampa said:

Fingers crossed as the limit is so low

We still have hope brother :v:

Take care. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

Also beings the accident was a bad one, had to give CPR to a poor fella who was unconscious. Anyway as it was a serious accident they took my phone for analysis. Hence the shut down etc.

Got it back after about 10 days

• Like 2

On 23/03/2020 at 11:26 AM, Rampa said:

Also beings the accident was a bad one, had to give CPR to a poor fella who was unconscious. Anyway as it was a serious accident they took my phone for analysis. Hence the shut down etc.

Got it back after about 10 days

Just glad your safe mate ;)

I hope the poor chap pulled through?

Nice to have you back :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

Yes mate @HSO-Markhe pulled through.  Don't know if he made a full recovery though.   Lorry ploughed through 3 of us stationary at roadwork lights.  Was on his phone the tosser.   Anyway not enough evidence to prosecute me, so they fucked up with the blood test or they let me off the hook or are watching me.  Fuck em

Edited by Rampa
  • Like 1