Mr.Big bud good. C’mon Noodles

Very kind words mate @Jibba jabba

You know what I haven’t decided whether to put it into flower with my smelly berry (that is at 5 weeks today) soon or wait until I put my others into flower in about 3 to 4 weeks.  It will probably be somewhere close to the latter thinking about it.   Update to this diary in next day or so 

Chapter 5: Control yourself Noodles!

large.26994251-A3E0-4391-BA81-A782004A0BD8.jpeg

Cruisin’ along now she is.  I can’t have my rainbow breath trying to escape so I tried to supercrop the main stem.  Wow rock hard. Nurse hand me the long nose pliers please.  Squish.  “Oh, Hope she’s ok”.   I put the pliers down and had a touching gander.   “She’ll be alright”. So I bent her over 90 degrees about two inches up from the compost surface.    All pics from a few days after.  She is not sideways anymore.

large.0BEE218C-3A08-4B0D-A3DB-EF7B68264D73.jpeg

supercropped the topped top.  All nice and even and low down for now.   I want lots of tops.

large.8D8D3871-0E22-44A6-9023-2AF8C87FAB4F.jpeg

Don’t tell mark.  I’ve got 4 miles of root system under them carpet tiles

4 hours ago, Rampa Green said:

Don’t tell mark.  I’ve got 4 miles of root system under them carpet tiles

I've seen or heard nothing lol

Nice job on the cropping mate and if you go with the extended veg of 3-4 more week's she's going to be a decent size come then ;)

One of the longer vegging OGKZ,s. Going be very interesting indeed  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Chapter 6: Are you actually doing anything Noodles?

large.F088EFB1-463C-42BB-9490-19EB2A882055.jpeg

large.3AC47A1E-71BE-4ADF-BF85-A66B4AF94185.jpeg

I’m not sure there has been a massive amount of progress with noodles.  Not a lot of difference in five days.  Well I’ve got a message for you rooty.  You are getting some supercroppping as punishment.   But like the burning steel may feel unfairly treated, The tempered sword knows better.

Noodles is getting A drink about every three days.  This time she had some grow feed as well. Ot grow 1ml and rootstim 3ml, bio silicone 0.5ml, Algamic 0.5ml. 

I think this this pic shows some growth and she looks very healthy as well.  Apart from the heavy handed leaf brutality.   Crazy Bombay bad boy and his wobbly noodle fingers at their best.

large.ED74AEBE-81C2-45AA-92DE-FEB2AF36205C.jpeg

Loving the leaf colour. 

On 08/09/2019 at 0:09 AM, Rampa Green said:

I’m not sure there has been a massive amount of progress with noodles.  Not a lot of difference in five days.  Well I’ve got a message for you rooty.  You are getting some supercroppping as punishment.   But like the burning steel may feel unfairly treated, The tempered sword knows better.

Noodles is getting A drink about every three days.  This time she had some grow feed as well. Ot grow 1ml and rootstim 3ml, bio silicone 0.5ml, Algamic 0.5ml. 

I think this this pic shows some growth and she looks very healthy as well.  Apart from the heavy handed leaf brutality.   Crazy Bombay bad boy and his wobbly noodle fingers at their best.

Not a massive amount of growth but I can see steady growth since last week mate ;) and she's one healthy looking plant ;)

Are you still set on another 3 weeks veg buddy? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Chapter 7: Noodles are you all roots in there flower?

large.C99A1C61-81BD-400C-94AE-24FA7DACFE3F.jpeg

Looking good I think.  Needs a drink every 3 days still but it takes a while for it all to soak in.  I’m wondering if I have a pot full of roots and hardly any compost.  So as this has happened a few times now...tomorrow night noodles will

meet my flower drobe and the nearly done smelly berry.  Bring on the rainbow stretch noodles

large.C88260BE-A688-4D88-B3FB-D19DC6FAAEFE.jpeg

large.16021A88-766E-4E13-9E95-2EF4C786FC67.jpeg

Oh nearly forgot.  I watered with 1ml Ot grow. 0.5ml bio silicone, 0.5ml Algamic and some wetter.   Go team noodle 

Edited by Rampa Green

tryin to get promotion to kings bedwarmer i see ...sexbud indeed ..fantastic stuff ..shh ..this is hso .shhh different kingdom .

Checkmate, Comrade Trump! | Mock Paper Scissors

• Like 3