Mr.Big bud good. C’mon Noodles

Chapter one: I’ve got it, follow big bud to Mr.Big.

Noodles why don’t you help me?

large.37D0A577-5030-4F4D-8FF3-8AA643255B00.jpeg

Welcome one and all to my attempt at a diary of growing in a confined space....a Bombay bad boy.  

I soaked the first Ogkz seed in water with a drop or two of liquid seaweed for about 30 hours and then put into a 0.3L pot.  A tap root emerged then stopped. I put this down to the hottest day of the year (so far) giving it a beating.  Second seed I just put straight into said 0.3L pot.

several days later.....and a couple more besides.

large.290B11A4-23DE-432A-8ADE-D52CA0F125BB.jpeg

yes you little beauty.  I can taste the kushy rainbow already.  

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter two: Noodles is missing

large.E1D045CE-4CEB-475A-B9E5-ACA12FB7BFB8.jpeg

She’s still in the same pot and is just about ready for a pot up.  Getting on for two weeks since breaking the soil surface. 

large.8D3EAFEE-4798-4630-9B90-14A8237AB4D4.jpeg

God knows where I’ve put that Bombay bad boy.  I know it’s in here somewhere.   Going to find an extra pot up then.  Noodles? Nooooooodles. God damn Bombay bad ass. Where’d I put ya???????

Alright there @Rampa Green  

Your not messing about eh, great start so fat mate, looks very healthy and full of life.

Good luck with it all this year,

All hail the King :notworthy:

Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2

Chapter three: Noodles was skiving off

large.21E8AE97-37FC-4123-B055-B7FE4A345FB3.jpeg

Roots looking good and would of had a pot up had i thought of something in time.  Anyway gave it a drink of water with 1ml liquid seaweed, 0.3ml bio silicon, 0.2ml ot grow.  

Then I found the Bombay bad ass layabout pot noodle as I had a good tidy up of man cave.   It had been knocked onto its side and somehow rolled behind the coffee maker. You couldn’t do it If you tried.  Amazing.   Oh well I’ll pot up next water.  No way I’m eating that ring tingler of a bad boy, it’s going in the bin. 

Another pic, same plant, just rotated.

large.0FA8827B-C111-4F55-95D4-D9B3C5956A17.jpeg

glad you’re back Noodles, really. 

large.rambo.gif

gulp ..

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 3

Another brave Knight joins this year's Noodle revolution and I will gladly fight alongside you brave grow warrior. 

When King Vince (praise be upon him) pops his head round the corner you can't see what his hands are doing whilst looking at your girl innocently sitting in her pot but when you later see him spraying his load as Rambo refusing not to be defeated in his quest for twisted pleasure whilst displaying his "cum face" I think you can guess what he's up to round the there and all over an innocent young plant. 

Are they the actions of a true and honorable king? 

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 2

Chapter four: Noodles! You can’t wear that, It’s see through.

large.7E8A3522-FE84-4D01-A79A-07E3E6335945.jpeg

“PVC” noodles, I knew you’d like it. I like it, I can’t see through your white bits now. Perfect. 

I drilled several holes in bottom and then chucked a small handful of plagron batmix in the bottom then some pm soil with a dusting of granules.  Ready and waiting to meet OGKZ now. All in good time noodles. 

Anyway i even boiled the kettle. Yes you've  guessed it, I tried the noodle.  Without the hot sauce and then with half the sauce.  Jeeeez. Had to save half the noodles for the bin.  Only fair thing to do.  They served as an appetiser and I did well.  

When OGKZ met noodles.

large.B1A5C243-7323-434F-A917-E0CCE548010E.jpeg

Put the black insulating tape around noodles as the white plastic is quite translucent.

large.0FC592CA-6081-4C14-A897-E81550805FD0.jpeg

Watered in with pm veg boost at 1ml.

it took about 300ml including a tiny amount of run off.    Thanks for looking and contributing.  I am enjoying it all.  All for now.  Rampa

Edited by Rampa Green

On 20/08/2019 at 9:10 PM, Rampa Green said:

“PVC” noodles, I knew you’d like it. I like it, I can’t see through your white bits now. Perfect. 

Already having to get creative  ;)

Into the pot noodle container, now the real fun can begin  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Alright there @Rampa Green

Your noodle looks spot on, possibly even the best one that I have seen so far, 

Whats your plans for flipping to flower mate? If it’s not a secret that is.

Take it easy Jj :yinyang:

• Like 1