dos sweet dos and red mandarine

vince noir rock n roll star

busy week and i did miss some photos ..i chopped lemon kush and forgot to take shots ..

i did remember the sweet auto gelato thoughlarge.IMG_2611.JPGlarge.IMG_2612.JPG

and the little taster ive had suggests this is luuuuurrvely 

large.IMG_2625.JPGchem beyond diesel has been a bit finicky ..but heat ,soil all that could fuck up did ..

large.IMG_2628.JPG

the do sweet dos that wouldnt die ..back into flower ^ 

• Like 6

lemon kush all jarred ..smells more og fuelly lemon this time ..

but the chem beyond diesel smells like a bag of satsumas ..rather nice to be honest ..

large.IMG_2641.JPG

• Like 4

tryin some sweet gelato ..lovely stuff ..need to get this into a fast version methinks ..not an auto .

the chem beyond diesel is being flushed this week with just weak seaweed solution ..

frosty as anything and smells really appealing ..orangey goodness .

large.IMG_2648.JPG

• Like 5

i keep forgetting ive got a cream caramel in my tent as well ..

the chem beyond diesel smells georgous after a while in the fridge to cure ..if it has the desired effect in the canna butter then ill be doing them again .

large.IMG_2717.JPG

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

the auto gelato suffered a bit of a bleach in the veg tent cos it grew so fast so ive put it into the flower tent on 12/12 sadly ill lose a lot of yield but the just having a smoke or two of this is worth it ..bloody ..love ..errrrleeeee .

the dos sweet dos reveg is going into mid to end of flower ..should start  putting on some bud and frost now ,ive thinned it out a bit ..all good though ..

just on water because of the ammendments that were added this week ..

large.IMG_2839.JPGlarge.IMG_2838.JPG

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

sweet auto gelato ..all i can say is ..get in me now ..

if you`ve not tried it ..goddammit its one of the nicest tasting and effect autos ive had in a long time 

its up there with the staryders of the world ..

i have to say sweet seeds flavours are great ..some of the smokes i find not strong enough but the flavours make up for that ..

sweet auto gelato ....tastes to me like .........sherberty parma violets or sherberty fruit salad sweets ..impressive 

the effect ...HAPPY ...simple as that ..one word .

well done sweet seeds this is a little cracker .and 

ease of growth gotta be 10 ..so easy ..just add water makes its own buds .

• Like 3

I love knowing that you liked our Sweet Gelato Auto :wub:

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion with us. 

I hope you continue to enjoy our strains.

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

i havent had time to get the plants out of my tent and i had totally forgotten that tucked away in the corner was another sweet auto gelato ..so grabbed her out for an inspection and literally had to do nothing ..its been almost two weeks without feed and water as well ..seems it can tolerate drought if the humidity is there ,,

good stuff and starting to frost nicely

large.IMG_3014.JPG

• Like 5

what is it with you and always forgetting about the Auto Gelato poor thing haha, its always the ones you forget about or pay no attention to that end up surprising you too. Lookin great ordered some sweet gelato autos too hopefully they will survive well outside next season seems like they can handle being ignored :yep:

• Like 2

I'm smoking sweet seeds lemon kush at the moment. It's up there in my top 10 I think really nice effect. Spent 10 minutes looking for my car keys..which were in my hand the whole time this morning lol.

• Like 4

On 12/20/2019 at 1:09 AM, Asterion said:

I'm smoking sweet seeds lemon kush at the moment. It's up there in my top 10 I think really nice effect. Spent 10 minutes looking for my car keys..which were in my hand the whole time this morning lol.

Haha I'll be working my way through a few of these sweet seeds strains next year the black creams I've got smell amazing got do sweet dos photo and sweet gelato auto next up 

• Like 2

black jack is more churchy hazey and deeper in taste than gelato which is more ice creamy puddingy tasting .

black is stronger in effect but each to their own ,gelato i prefer more than blackjack .

• Like 2