dos sweet dos and red mandarine

vince noir rock n roll star

large.IMG_2342.JPGlarge.IMG_2341.JPG

red mandarine on the top ..do sweet dos on the bottom ..bot been fed anything other than rainwater ,due a bit of food around now ..cant believe these are so unfinicky ..just plant seed in soil add water ..job done by the looks of things ..nice .

• Like 6

Hey m8, both look to be coming on nicely, an cool they easy fed...

Liking the speed off thing’s in ur grow’s, do you always just go almost straight away in 12/12 schedule or just for some grow’s or plants ?

As a new grower I’m alway’s interested in different way’s to do this all, I’m guessing this way gets more strain’s run, rather than maxing out one strain...     

• Like 1

@Amo depends ,most are straight into flower after one week as a seedling ..a lot of what you see is made into butter ,i get a selection of flavours and my wife gets an ever evolving cannabinoid profile to her edibles ,so its hard to tune in and get a massive tolerance, but she has ..so variety is best option ..

plus so many of these companies like to see test grows and a lot of hobby growers dont have big spaces and feel a little intimidated at it all ,i show it as it is ,warts n all ,just a constant revolving door of plants ,its not about yields with us ,just as long as there is some plant available when we need it .

• Like 5

1 hour ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

just a constant revolving door of plants

This is an idea i like, just keep on mixing it up, strain wise.

As I can only start two at a time I don’t really want to be holding things up with long veg time’s...

An as it’s for me only two is enough at a time, but might try an blast my way through a few diff strain’s as quick as possible, to find my feet a lil in this growing game strain wise...

You say you flower after abt a week as seedling, what would you say ur average height would be after stretch? I know all you plant’s an strain’s differ !!! 

So a hazard’d guess will give me an idea...

So far I been topping an flipping 12/12 at abt 12inches, an controlling my height’s to roughly 24-28 inches, could go abt another 8-10inches max, is why I asking...

Cheer’s @vince noir rock n roll star 

• Like 2

everythings coming along nicely with hardly any input from me ..ive noticed today the yellowing is happening from low down ..time to increase the seaweed and tommy food ..really push the envelope with them ..but for now ..nothing but rainwater .

the sf lemon kush again is a joy to grow ..again no imput other than water so far 

chem beyond diesel is a shorty which i didnt expect 

auto gelato under the 65 watt quantum board still ..messed up and gave it tap water by mistake a week ago and its only just recovering from it so remains squat still ..may throw it into the 12/.12 tent soon just to get the stretch out of it .

large.IMG_2346.JPGlarge.IMG_2349.JPGdo sweet dos ^

large.IMG_2347.JPGlarge.IMG_2348.JPGred mandarine fv ^

large.IMG_2350.JPGlemon kush ^

large.IMG_2351.JPG

chem beyond diesel^

large.IMG_2352.JPGauto gelato recovery

• Like 8

Hopefully Sweet Gelato Auto will recover :yep:

What fertilization plan do you have for her?

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

plan ? ...what is this word you speak of ..no fertilisation needed hopefully ,now the ph of the water is back to what it should be ..might get some seaweed extract but thats about it .

• Like 3

well i was wrong ,this week they needed a feed ...so they got a good healthy wallop of maxicrop seaweed with tommy food ..other than that ..nothing ..ease of growth 9/10 so far 

the chem beyond diesel seems to be the slowest to flower but it was almost in flower from the off ..the lemon kush im really looking forward to looks lovely ..

large.IMG_2371.JPG

do sweet dos ^

large.IMG_2384.JPGdo sweet dos ^

large.IMG_2372.JPGred mandarine fv ^

large.IMG_2373.JPG

chem beyond diesel ^

large.IMG_2374.JPG

sf lemon kush .^ 

happy with this little lot so far .

all are currently sitting nicely under @diyleduk wonderful scope 220 ..running at full altitude of around 180 watts of blinding white light ..i did consider putting the quantum veg board in to supplement this light due to its 4k spectrum ..still might ..

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 6

sure ,its in my sweet seeds diary currently running in their sub forum .

e2a ...very stoned moment ..ill post it when it happens in this diary here ..this one im typing in now ..doh .

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 1

just add water ,thats what these strains should be advertised as ...that simple ..and now they are starting to fill out a little bit more and a little yellowing low down ..

just germinated another cream caramel fv ..but for now the dos sweet dos and red mandarine oh and the sf lemon kush are just lovely

large.IMG_2399.JPGthirsty

large.IMG_2398.JPGdo sweet dos^

large.IMG_2390.JPG

red mandarine fv  ^

large.IMG_2391.JPG

san fernando valley lemon kush ..

til next time .

• Like 3

everything got a dose of maxicrop seaweed extract this week ..other than that ..absolutely nothing to be concerned by ..

although the chem beyond diesel looked like it had a male preflower .i rubbed that off of it and it looks to be a perfectly healthy female ..which is always nice .,the auto gelato i forgot was in the flowering tent on 12/12 ..still looks fine to me so leave her be ..lemon kush ..what a dandy she is ..very fine looking healthy leaves ,should turn into a nicely budded plant ..

large.IMG_2435.JPG

the forgotten gelato auto ..hidden in there somewhere 

large.IMG_2434.JPG

chem beyond diesel ..happy camper .

large.IMG_2432.JPGlarge.IMG_2414.JPG

red mandarine showing zero signs of being red ..but thats ok im sure itll be lovely to smoke ..plus ill grow another soon anyway .

large.IMG_2413.JPGlarge.IMG_2433.JPG

do sweet dos piling on some chunk ..nice n frosty so far ..

• Like 6

The plants look amazing :naughty:

It is a pity that the red tones do not appear. 

If you grow it again, you will be lucky to have one with red tones. :yep:

Keep it up! You are doing it very well. 

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 1