dos sweet dos and red mandarine

vince noir rock n roll star

after winning a few points in the sweet seeds comp ,i got to stock up on some new beans ..two straight away tickled me pickle and i got them into soil a couple of weeks ago ,they are currently in small pots of 1 litre ..straight into flower as a tester ..if they look and smell good then either reveg or run more in bigger pots ..so this literally is just a taster grow ..

grown in jacks magic ,fed rainwater only for now ..and grown under the behemoth light ..the scope 220 from @diyleduk who if you`ve not checked out yet then you should ..

large.IMG_2284.JPG

red mandarine fv 

large.IMG_2283.JPG

dos sweet dos

and last yesterday a san fernando lemon kush ,a chem beyond deisel and one other which i cant remember were put into soil for germing ..all three are now up ..happy days are here again 

large.IMG_2276.JPG

• Like 12

I've been looking at those red mandarin, going to watch this one mate. Can't wait to see what the unknown bean becomes 

:pitchfork:

• Like 1

Hey m8, another cool diary to follow, as I been looking at the red mandarin fv myself to to run along side a sativa, hoping to get two done by time one 14 week sat is done...

be cool to see ur methods an smoke report when done...

Good luck dude...:oldtoker:

• Like 2

Yeah! Red Mandarine F1 Fast Version® and Do-Sweet-Dos® :wub:

Great choice! :fart:

Thank you very much for trusting our strains, and having sharing your experience. 

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 2

be rude not to after you`ve been so generous all these years chap ..ill try and do me best for them this time round .

• Like 2

thought id be able to run these all the way in one litre pots but it seems both are very vigorous ,so ive moved them into 3 litre pots ..jacks magic with a bit of myco ..a water in with some fresh rainwater ..(had a serf run round the garden collecting droplets) 

seem happy as larry to me ,and after working out the ph issue of our local water ,are drnking it up nicely ,both have been very easy to accomodate ,good for beginners id say .

large.IMG_2296.JPG

dos sweet dos ^

large.IMG_2295.JPG

red mandarine fv

large.IMG_2294.JPG

lemon kush of the san fernando sort 

sweet auto gelato 

red mandarine .

• Like 3

Hey dude, all looking great in the pic’s...

The red mandarin is a really nice an bright looking plant even in veg looking stage...:oldtoker:

Let there be pistils soon...

Edited by Amo
  • Like 1

gave them both a feed of seaweed with fertiliser in ..not the tommy food one ,just fertiliser ,should act like grow feed in the first two weeks of flower then ill swap to seaweed and tommy food added ..

the new seeds are all doing fine and i potted them on from their peat starter pots ..

large.IMG_2302.JPGlarge.IMG_2308.JPGlarge.IMG_2309.JPG

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 5

Hey @vince noir rock n roll star !

They look good! Keep it up!

Rock and roll with them! :guitar:

<<This fire is burnin' 
and it's out of control 
It's not a problem you can stop 
It's rock n' roll>>

(Do you know whose this is? :rolleyes:)

source.gif

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

welcome to the garden of eden chap .

Oh yeah! A song that sticks with this thread. :guitar:

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 2

mild seaweed feed this week ..nothing else ..these are super easy plants and the stems are thick ..good vigour ..whats not to like 

large.IMG_2325.JPGlarge.IMG_2318.JPG

red mandarine fv ^

large.IMG_2324.JPGlarge.IMG_2319.JPGdo sweet dos 

both loving the scope 220 led @diyleduk currently running at 30,000ft and a golden knob at 85% bad assness ..

as for the new girls 

well ,seaweed again and the awesome 65 watt quantum board yet again from the diyled guys ..they know their shit and no matter how many times you think you wont look at them whilst they switched on ya still do ....lots of squares im seeing ..

anyway if you want easy growing ..damn these are that .

large.IMG_2326.JPG

happy campers 

• Like 6

i almost made a massive mistake today ..but luckily i remembered the ph strips i recently bought ..

i was about to use tap water to water the girls and then it hit ..ive been complaining recently about the ph of tap water cos ours is superhard ..so i popped a tester in ..and sure enough ..

large.IMG_2328.JPG

tapwater

large.IMG_2329.JPG

rainwater ..as it should be .

large.IMG_2337.JPG

• Like 3