dos sweet dos and red mandarine

vince noir rock n roll star

nothing  but a splosh of sea weed this week ..

large.IMG_2457.JPGlarge.IMG_2447.JPG

lemon kush doesnt seem to know when to stop stretching at the moment 

large.IMG_2456.JPGlarge.IMG_2448.JPG

red mandarine fv and do sweet dos ..two of the easiest growing plants this year for me .

large.IMG_2449.JPGchem beyond diesel picking up the rear with no problems so far .

• Like 7

got the plants out to remove any dead leaves and give them a damn good feed of seaweed with tommy food ..probably the last feed the do sweet dos and red mandarine will get ..theyve needed so little feeding and still are fattening up nicely ..lets hope they smoke well ..

large.IMG_2466.JPGlarge.IMG_2465.JPGlarge.IMG_2462.JPGlarge.IMG_2461.JPGlarge.IMG_2460.JPG

the lemon kush had to be snapped over last night as it was touching the lights ..

the auto gelato which i completely forgot about and really shouldnt be flowering in the flower tent is doing ok ..looks a nice little treat to be honest .

large.IMG_2464.JPGlarge.IMG_2463.JPG

no feed for her yet .

• Like 9

i got them as part of my sweet seeds competition prizes h ..and i gotta say ..piece of piss to grow ..so muc so i just put another one in soil this evening in the hope its the red pheno one ..the current one seems to be very green ..

• Like 3

i had to chop the do sweet dos for use in making butter ,i have to say probably coulda squeezed another two or three weeks out of her ..but the sample bud i tried was reallly nice ..very uplifting smoke ..

the red mandarine just keeps expanding and has a huge central bud ..very pleased ..update with photos soon .

• Like 3

totally forgot to take pics of the do sweet dos on chopping ..and today the forearm sized main stem went into butter ..weighty and fat ,sticky and smelly ..just what the dr ordered ..must say so easy too ..really fat long bud ..

now the red mandarine is still in the tent ..and literally just getting bigger by the day ..with no help ..didnt even water her this week ..a proper stonker of a bud on it and the sides which i dont grow big cos of space reasons also are quite rumbunctious ..

well done on this one sweet seeds ...i reckon another three weeks at least to get her ripened up ..

large.IMG_2530.JPG

the lemon kush i had to snap over ..wouldnt stop growing upwards

still happy as larry ,but underfed ..but hey ho ..she do ok .

large.IMG_2529.JPG

• Like 7

Although it does not have a red hue, it looks amazing. :B):

We love knowing that you liked our Do-Sweet-Dos. :wub:

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

thanks apolo  i only grew it ..so thanks to sweet seeds for a baseball bat of stinky buddage ..

and it shows no signs of even being close to ready ,resin only just forming ,ive noticed though our house temps are dropping more and more at the moment and theres a window of tempreture that makes my plants come back to life in a big way ..i suspect its about to happen with the red mandarine ..

the chem beyond diesel is looking nice as is the auto sweet gelato ..which as a tester in the flower tent will be a nice treat for me on the sly .

large.IMG_2544.JPGlarge.IMG_2545.JPGlarge.IMG_2543.JPG

• Like 8

i chopped do sweet dos a while ago ..what i didnt bank on was a reveg in the dark ..i put the stump of the do sweet dos on the floor in my grow area ..not in a tent or under light ..for the most part the room is dark ..this morning i go to take some photos and look down ..and realise ..she aint dead and has started to regrow ...so ive watered her and put her back in the small reveg tent ..i do ,like a plant that wont die .

large.IMG_2553.JPG

the red mandarine is only just starting to show red pistils ..and still fattening ..i do worry in case its riddled with mould its so fat ..

large.IMG_2568.JPGlarge.IMG_2562.JPG

lemon kush seems perma hungry but i suspect it was a temperature lock out a few weeks back ..no worries she continues without a care 

large.IMG_2563.JPG

sweet auto gelato tucked in the corner is coming along rather nicely baring in mind she has had no feed at all and has been 12/12 since a week old ..

large.IMG_2565.JPG

so all i can say is ..easy smokes ..

• Like 6

sadly aint got enough time to let her go another week ..so she got the snip today ..with around 30% red pistils ..the concern being the wet weather we are experiencing ,our cottage suffers from humidity in winter ..and i really do not want to get mould forming on the main bud ..its weighty too ..very very compact buds ..so ive hung it to dry in the tent ..after a few days ill reduce the main bud into nuglets .. but for now it is what it is ..a stonker and a honker ..

the little auto gelato is a cracker too ..ill probably rosin that ..cute little thing autos on 12/12 from seed ..pointless exercise to most ,,a nice little treat for me .

and the lemon kush is frosting up but proper made a mess somehow with it early on and it wont recover now so just water and  seaweed ..

large.IMG_2572.JPGlarge.IMG_2570.JPGlarge.IMG_2588.JPGrm thanks 

large.IMG_2582.JPGauto gelato

large.IMG_2573.JPGlemony kush

• Like 6

@vince noir rock n roll star nice to see these autos going 12/12 after a week, nice easy trim session that's for sure. Maybe have a look at cloning some photo periods and flip once a 2 litre pot of coco is rooted. Nice baseball bats and like sports direct can sell loads of baseball bats but like us they don't stock the balls. Strange but true facts in Northern Ireland so im told lol.

Toke...

• Like 2

i chopped the red mandarine early on in the week ,hung to dry for four days and then reduced the nugs down in size and laid on a screen to dry ,we are having the autumnal tempreture drop and nows the time for mould..

the gelato is still going as is chem beyond diesel ,although both are just having water ..

the lemon kush is being flushed as i think there was a bit of a problem with the stuff in the soil ..it just never went fully green from the off ..still cracking on and making buds though so why complain .

and i think the other one is a cream caramel fv ..looking happy and healthy with nowt but water ..

large.IMG_2598.JPG

sfv lemon kush 

large.IMG_2599.JPGchem beyond diesel ..

large.IMG_2603.JPGthink its cream caramel fv 

large.IMG_2602.JPG

and the do sweet dos revegged ..back into the flower tent for a little bushy nug bomb.