Kingslayer

On 10/12/2019 at 7:00 PM, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

I set out for 45g from 3 plants.

Well that got smashed out of the park with over 100g ;)

That OGKZ looks deadly  :bong:

Let the cure begin :yep:

Thanks for playing along @ROCKSTEADY6:cheers:

Been a blast  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

6 hours ago, botanics said:

Oz + a plant :eek:  Shit dude

Yes I know Botanics I was pretty surprised too. The buds on the OGKZ are really dense so looking forward to bonging on. Yours is a beast so will do an Oz plus too. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Yours is a beast so will do an Oz plus too. 

lol Oh I dunno about that bud, I fucked up the N and didn't give them enough of it :doh:   

(I'll be going over this diary again to make sure I take more notes and is a testament to your skill and dedication mate ;) )

• Like 6

11 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Loose trim or not dude, that's a great result of very tasty looking flowers. Top job :yep:

9 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

Top job my friend. 

Thanks guys. That's me signing off. About another week and I am going to get these buds into me. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4

@ROCKSTEADY6 you smashed it mate can see from them pre harvest pics you was going to yield high over a oz from half litre of soil that's efficient! are you German?! lol

Enjoy mate I'm sure your a major contender for the win :notworthy:

• Like 3

On 13/12/2019 at 10:10 AM, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

About another week and I am going to get these buds into me.

That sounds interesting, I usually just smoke them, but it’s only Christmas once a year :rofl: 

Take care dude. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/12/2019 at 9:26 AM, Jibba jabba said:

I usually just smoke them

Yes and that is what I have done. Now one jar smoked of OGKZ and started on the Blue Dream. Now I got poor tasting skills but can say the OGKZ is very smooth and reasonably powerful. The BD is much more mild but has a lovely cinnamon taste to it and a few other spices I can't put my finger on. 

The flowers of the OGKZ were much denser and stickier. Scissors need cleaning every time I chop up which is a good sign. 

The best munchie food I found for OGKZ was barbeque flavoured pringles with sour cream and chives dip. The pairing drink to take it to the next level is cranberry juice, Rubicon passion fruit and mineral water mixed together in equal proportions. That's all I got. 

Edited by ROCKSTEADY6
  • Like 6

On 04/12/2019 at 2:10 PM, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Just went to the freezer and there is no pie. Fuck loads of bloody stock but no pies.

giphy.gif

it is gravy season in the kingdom ..rejoice 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

it is gravy season in the kingdom ..rejoice 

Love a bit of gravy too. Hope you had a good festive season King. Your fireplace looks pretty darn relaxing. 

• Like 2

im am gravy stained from the great new years day battle of the leftovers ...recouperating from an overfull tum .

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

...recouperating from an overfull tum .

Well rest up as I see you have left the kingdom to dabble in a few other tournaments. Take it easy. 

• Like 4

we call it global affairs ..just in case you take a position of power wthin the new kingdom ...global affairs chap ..less said the better nudge nudge ..

• Like 4