Kingslayer

On 29/11/2019 at 1:31 PM, botanics said:

:notworthy: 

Outstanding job! :smoke: 

Thanks Botanics. Hope you are enjoying the comp. Drying seems to be going as planned. 

• Like 3

Super well done mate, really great result with the setup you used.. Would not surprise me at all this diary makes a podium place and it would be well deserved.

• Like 3

On 01/12/2019 at 1:12 PM, InTheSystem said:

Super well done mate, really great result with the setup you used.. Would not surprise me at all this diary makes a podium place and it would be well deserved.

Your camaraderie and humour, along with others, has made this comp what is has been for me. I was never in it for the prizes. The noodle comp has also taught me loads and also somehow I have managed to convince the wife on a box upgrade. 

• Like 3

So about 8 or 9 days hanging and they are in the jars. A final trim and off the stem. I actually set out to just do the smaller ones today but they all seemed plenty dry enough, just hope not too dry.

large.IMG_20191204_114223_compress43.jpg

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, zabz said:

Well done Sir :notworthy:

Thanks Zabz but there are lots of interesting grows. Yours was probably the most technical of all, all three OGKZ in play/breeding/harvesting/reproduction/bonkers. haha. Hope all is well mate. 

• Like 3

On 12/2/2019 at 8:38 PM, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Your camaraderie and humour, along with others, has made this comp what is has been for me. I was never in it for the prizes. The noodle comp has also taught me loads and also somehow I have managed to convince the wife on a box upgrade. 

Haha my humour dried up around 3 weeks ago when I lost half my plant to bud rot.. So much work to be fucked sideways lollol My humour has returned now though... I know your a knight who doesnt care about a podium finish, how about pie?

tumblr_n44my3UfnB1s8u08uo1_500.gif

See... Warned you the humour has returned! lol 

In all serious though, I will be writing a formal complaint to HSO if this diary does not make it on the podium ;) 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

how about pie?

Just went to the freezer and there is no pie. Fuck loads of bloody stock but no pies.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

So about 8 or 9 days hanging and they are in the jars. A final trim and off the stem. I actually set out to just do the smaller ones today but they all seemed plenty dry enough, just hope not too dry.

large.IMG_20191204_114223_compress43.jpg

Another PNC adventure is now down, trimmed, Jared and starting the cure :headbang:

I've really enjoyed this one and a definite contenders in my humble opinion  ;)

Well played @ROCKSTEADY6:headbang:

Enjoy  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Another PNC adventure is now down, trimmed, Jared and starting the cure :headbang:

Cheers Mark. It has been really enjoyable to be part of it. Thank you to HSO and yourself for putting it on. All the best. Back in about a week or so for a weigh in. I am still a sado that isn't yet self sufficient so these buds are going to get smoked after about a three or four week cure. 

• Like 2

So busy day organising the new grow box but decided to get the buds out for a weigh. Been jarred now for 7 days. I dried too much in the box as none of the jars got above 62% from the start. I have put some Bovedas in now for the next few weeks.

I am really, really happy with this amount. I set out for 45g from 3 plants. I didn't weigh the OGKZ individually so that is two plants, 1 of Blue Dream. I know I trim flowers loosely, that is just because I try and make it go a little further so I am happy to have some deducted off my total. Not self sufficient yet and it all looks good to me. 

I did the same as 2fat and weighed a few coins to check it is accurate and it is. Pretty crappy looking scales I know.  Thanks again to Mark for putting on this comp. Full of great people. I hope you drop into my next diary some time. All the best for now. 

large.5defe7cfa0bfc_OGKZFinal.jpglarge.5defe7d2a6112_BlueDreamFinal.jpg

• Like 10

Alright @ROCKSTEADY6

Great result mate,

more than I guessed,

That’s gonna take some beating, 

Looking forward to hearing what you think of the smoke or vape,

Take it easy.

Jj :yinyang:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

That’s gonna take some beating, 

Looking forward to hearing what you think of the smoke or vape,

1 hour ago, Amo said:

Averaging abt 34 grams a plant :eek:

Cheers for the comments Jibba Jabba and Amo. It is definitely beatable. Also I think it might be closer to 30 if you take into account my ordinary trim. I am not really a flavour connoisseur when it comes to buds. More if it makes me feel good or I move on. These flowers absolutely shit on the last ones that I produced in that box and that is the main thing. Both of your ladies are looking hefty and healthy. Hope they finish off strong. Jibba Jabba I think you might be the final cut. 

• Like 4