Kingslayer

With homage to The King @vince noir rock n roll star and also @HSO-Mark for allowing me to enter, my time in the competition has come to an end. It has been an amazing experience and I have learnt a lot from stalking all of your/my competitors diaries. This hasn't been a side grow for me but a main run and I really wanted to make it count. I gave it my all. This will probably be one of my last posts on this thread so I took a little more time with my phone camera and tried to jazz them up for you all the best I could. I don't own a proper camera  or tripod sorry. My back is screwed from hunching over in the bathroom and I realise my hands shake to shit. 

I included some pictures of the Blue Dream plant also but have kept it separate for weighing. By the way, what is the process of weighing it - such as how long we wait now....?? Some of the flowers I have trimmed a fair bit and others have some leaf left for drying. Sorry for all the photos, I got a bit carried away. To me there looks a good amount there but really I have no clue. Blue Dream is supposed to be low THC - it looks potent and hefty. Its going to nail me. Yeow. 

Some of you have really taken the time to help me with my grow and calm my nerves so thank you to those people. Thanks also for all the comments, humour and looking in, much appreciated. Best of luck to all of those who entered and especially those that are still finishing off. Some truly inspiring grows across the board which I will continue to watch. Finally both OGKZ and Blue Dream have been a pleasure to grow and I am hopeful of good things after a decent cure. 

large.5ddd7a3c106e8_Both1Res.jpglarge.5ddd7a7325130_TrimmingRes.jpg

large.5ddd78359f17b_OGKZ1Res.jpglarge.5ddd7836db792_OGKZ2Res.jpglarge.5ddd7838c852d_OGKZ4Res.jpglarge.5ddd783b23501_OGKZ5Res.jpglarge.5ddd783cd64c1_OGKZ6Res.jpglarge.5ddd783e16a76_OGKZ7Res.jpglarge.5ddd784062eaf_OGKZ11Res.jpg

large.5ddd782f7e83a_Both2Res.jpg

large.5ddd783225db0_Both3Res.jpg

large.5ddd7c0a3e5fc_BlueDream1Res.jpglarge.5ddd7c0c0e171_BlueDream2Res.jpglarge.5ddd7c0d25475_BlueDream3Res.jpglarge.5ddd7c0e46ff5_BlueDream4Res.jpglarge.5ddd7c0f9e3d9_BlueDream5Res.jpg

large.5ddd7842ae08b_Roots1Res.jpglarge.5ddd784577cdd_Roots2Res.jpg

large.5ddd7833b4c05_HarvestRes.jpg

• Like 12

Just now, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

With homage to The King @vince noir rock n roll star and also @HSO-Mark for allowing me to enter, my time in the competition has come to an end. It has been an amazing experience and I have learnt a lot from stalking all of your/my competitors diaries. This hasn't been a side grow for me but a main run and I really wanted to make it count. I gave it my all. This will probably be one of my last posts on this thread so I took a little more time with my phone camera and tried to jazz them up for you all the best I could. I don't own a proper camera  or tripod sorry. My back is screwed from hunching over in the bathroom and I realise my hands shake to shit. 

I included some pictures of the Blue Dream plant also but have kept it separate for weighing. By the way, what is the process of weighing it - such as how long we wait now....?? Some of the flowers I have trimmed a fair bit and others have some leaf left for drying. Sorry for all the photos, I got a bit carried away. To me there looks a good amount there but really I have no clue. Blue Dream is supposed to be low THC - it looks potent and hefty. Its going to nail me. Yeow. 

Some of you have really taken the time to help me with my grow and calm my nerves so thank you to those people. Thanks also for all the comments, humour and looking in, much appreciated. Best of luck to all of those who entered and especially those that are still finishing off. Some truly inspiring grows across the board which I will continue to watch. Finally both OGKZ and Blue Dream have been a pleasure to grow and I am hopeful of good things after a decent cure. 

large.5ddd7a3c106e8_Both1Res.jpglarge.5ddd7a7325130_TrimmingRes.jpg

large.5ddd78359f17b_OGKZ1Res.jpglarge.5ddd7836db792_OGKZ2Res.jpglarge.5ddd7838c852d_OGKZ4Res.jpglarge.5ddd783b23501_OGKZ5Res.jpglarge.5ddd783cd64c1_OGKZ6Res.jpglarge.5ddd783e16a76_OGKZ7Res.jpglarge.5ddd784062eaf_OGKZ11Res.jpg

large.5ddd782f7e83a_Both2Res.jpg

large.5ddd783225db0_Both3Res.jpg

large.5ddd7c0a3e5fc_BlueDream1Res.jpglarge.5ddd7c0c0e171_BlueDream2Res.jpglarge.5ddd7c0d25475_BlueDream3Res.jpglarge.5ddd7c0e46ff5_BlueDream4Res.jpglarge.5ddd7c0f9e3d9_BlueDream5Res.jpg

large.5ddd7842ae08b_Roots1Res.jpglarge.5ddd784577cdd_Roots2Res.jpg

large.5ddd7833b4c05_HarvestRes.jpg

You were a very worth concerned mate and I'm so happy you played along ;)

This ones now down, trimmed and drying :yep:

Some killer looking buds buddy with some beautiful colours emerging  ;)

Really well played :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

Game of Thrones - House Baratheon / Characters - TV Tropes

a future successor possibly ..

Thank you my lord. Now I can just be like this and enjoy the rest of the show. Still some killers left.

giphy.gif

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, michaeldbc said:

Absolutely smashed it well done mate.:photo:

Cheers Mike. Your purps is looking very solid. Going to flower like crazy soon. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amo said:

nice one you made the finishing line

It's a nice feeling Amo and thanks. Certainly takes your full concentration so I will be glad to ease off on that for a while but will miss the fun. I hope your beauty finishes strong, it's looking really nice. 

• Like 2

Bra fucking vo man. This is my personal favourite. Love the training and by fuck you've reaped the reward. From a few pot noodles grown in a shoe box lol

Those are some serious looking buds there mate. 

Well done  :smokin:

• Like 3

16 hours ago, The Padawan said:

Bra fucking vo man. This is my personal favourite. Love the training and by fuck you've reaped the reward. From a few pot noodles grown in a shoe box lol

Those are some serious looking buds there mate. 

Well done  :smokin:

10 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Cracking result mate, nice one :yep:

Cheers Nugs and Padawan. Means a lot coming from you two. Nugs I just got to try and improve my photos, yours are incredible. Padawan is the loft finished? 

Edited by ROCKSTEADY6
Spelling
  • Like 3

@ROCKSTEADY6 very nearly man. I picked up some grills today for the intake fan. I'm gonna take the air in from our bedroom above a wardrobe. I've to pick up some skirting boards tomorrow. Just wee bits and pieces to tidy up. Should be done by the weekend. Still waiting for my cousin to come and wire it. Bloody tradesmen :russian:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @ROCKSTEADY6

Cracking job mate :yep:

Jj :skin_up:

Thanks Jibba Jabba. That's the last grow in that box. New one arrived today so I have set to work. Needed a better home for the next seeds. 

• Like 1