Kingslayer

Whhhey up!!...looks interesing in here filling out nicely  now ..canopy looks tidy :yep: ..well done mate great job  good luck with the finish!

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Looking good from my angle mate.  Can’t see any iron or phosphorus def in here.  What’s your root temp first of all?   Maybe a dash of cal mag and seaweed extract may help if roots are not cold

2 minutes ago, Rampa Green said:

Looking good from my angle mate.  Can’t see any iron or phosphorus def in here.  What’s your root temp first of all?   Maybe a dash of cal mag and seaweed extract may help if roots are not cold

Thanks for helping. It only has come up in the last day or so and not in last photos. Will post some tonight. A few of the buds sites on one plant are growing these weird bright lime leaves out of them and apparently that is iron deficiency. At first I thought a hermie but I hope not. Other plant is showing some phosphorus toxicity like nute burn. Root temps are 20 - 21 during lights off and are 24 lights on. I think that is ok but correct me if I am wrong please. They are still getting frosty yum yum. 

• Like 1

On 12/10/2019 at 4:40 PM, InTheSystem said:

You quit your job for this? @HSO-Mark - I don't know exactly how you tally your points up when judging this, but surely that is worth sum?! lol

100% mate it definitely shows some dedication to the PNC  ;)

@ROCKSTEADY6 Congratulations on going self employed mate, I hope your new job working for yourself is all you hope it will be :yep:

The PNC jungle looks fantastic, I would still do a bit more leaf removal to open up those canopy, but that's just me ;)

Bet the end of October can't come fast enough  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 12/10/2019 at 4:40 PM, InTheSystem said:

You quit your job for this? 

Ok I must confess it was more working for myself that did it but this royal pot noodle madness is addictive. 

On 12/10/2019 at 4:43 PM, Jibba jabba said:

Or a well trained and nicely even canopy :cowboy:

Thanks Jibba Jabba. That was the aim but it is a bit neater now. More defoliation!! 

On 12/10/2019 at 7:50 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

Vince, and everyone else for that matter, I need your help again. Photos below. 

On 14/10/2019 at 1:27 AM, HEMPFRUIT said:

Whhhey up!!...looks interesing in here filling out nicely  now ..canopy looks tidy :yep: ..well done mate great job  good luck with the finish!

:yinyang:

Nice to see you in here Hempfruit and good luck with the comp. 

5 hours ago, Rampa Green said:

It is the first picture below. I think i figured it out. It was around the CMH bulb where it is the hottest. I guess it just got fried but maybe showed it as a toxicity. No idea really but I am moving on. Gave them half feed tonight just in case. 

13 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

@ROCKSTEADY6 Congratulations on going self employed mate, I hope your new job working for yourself is all you hope it will be :yep:

The PNC jungle looks fantastic, I would still do a bit more leaf removal to open up those canopy, but that's just me ;)

I gotta confess it was more about spending time with the family and working for myself. Less money more time for pot noodle. Yep I have been taking more foliage off down below gradually but I think that might be it for a little. 

Still on one feed a day. Temps still same as last reported. I noticed a bit of weird bright lime leaf growth at the top of one of the buds and freaked that it was herming on me. From looking around it seems it could have been iron deficiency/toxicity but who knows. It was all centred around the CMH bulb where it is the hottest in the box. I put it down to heat which i can do much about now. Fed half feed tonight but that might have been a mistake as the Blue Dream is showing no signs of any heat stress or any other stress for that matter. I topped up pots with some more soil and put some ballast on top as that will be it for the medium until harvest. Some nice colouring starting to come through on the underside of the leaves. If it means something bad please let me know. All the best. Starting with the heat/nute burn type issue. 

large.IMG_20191016_211047_compress51.jpglarge.IMG_20191016_211727_compress41.jpglarge.IMG_20191016_210954_compress41.jpglarge.IMG_20191016_211016_compress52.jpglarge.IMG_20191016_212340_compress48.jpglarge.IMG_20191016_211154_compress44.jpglarge.IMG_20191016_213107_compress78.jpg

• Like 7

definately a tiara worthy grow ..maybe crown ..

that leaf looks like a sweat scorch ..where its sweated being in contact and the light giving it a sun burn ..

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

that leaf looks like a sweat scorch ..where its sweated being in contact and the light giving it a sun burn ..

Yes Vince I think that could be spot on. Gets a bit hot around that spot. I tell you I got me some grow glasses for £8 and my word they make an incredible difference in spotting any issues. When you take them off you realise you see sweet FA under HPS. I know you have LED but just waffling. 

Edited by ROCKSTEADY6
  • Like 2

i have blue spectrum specs for hps ..i know what you mean ,maybe position the fan a bit closer to blow better across the canopy ?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

i have blue spectrum specs for hps ..i know what you mean ,maybe position the fan a bit closer to blow better across the canopy ?

Yes I will do that. It already blasts them quite close so I will see how it goes. Mate this is so much fun. I told my wife I massaged my pots to avoid root bound and her response was "you're fucking kidding me aren't ya!"

• Like 3

the kobe beef technique ..advanced stuff ..

this year i have seen ideas developed by growers over the years in various pot noodle competitions ..but this year the techniques have been perfected ..

resonances record maybe at stake ,i think it was resonance who got the whopper grow a few years ago @Resonance was it you ? 

when i first came here i was having to become an indoor box grower having to downsize from big greenhouses and outdoors and had to learn so many ways to keep them small and simple ..now people will dip into this kingdom of noodle and revel in the sheer brilliance of so many of the knights and serfs ..this is genuinely the best ive seen in ten years of doing them .

and yours is up there .

reminds me of the 5 oz bonsai grow that was on here for years .

• Like 3

@vince noir rock n roll star Very kind words mate. I think that because I put all three pots close together it makes it look more impressive than it is. The aim was for 15g dry for each plant and that is still the aim. Really hope we get there. Don't tell anyone but my last two autos produced 36g dry which needs improving on ffs. 

• Like 2

I am hoping so @Rick Grimes.  Putting lots of effort into these three trying to do the seeds justice. Thanks for looking in. I am really interested to see how your monster finishes, your buds are already massive. I was planning on taking mine 10 weeks since i switched so good to hear that's about similar to what you are doing. 

• Like 2