Sticky OGKZ - Pot Noodle Challenge

29 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

a definate knighthood title your way sir ..

giphy.gif

All hail the king! 

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, grooving said:

Lovely plant from such a small pot. Bravo! :thumsup:

Cheers mate - it has been emotional.... lollol 

• Like 2

On 13/10/2019 at 9:30 PM, InTheSystem said:

Will keep this update short and sweet but the stretching has stopped!!

giphy.gif

She is turning into a frosty, smelly cheeky little number now:

large.DSC_1727.jpg

a lanky but hopefully chunky knight in another month... Have added more Mammoth P in the hopes she will Mammoth out a bit:

large.DSC_1733.jpg

Now the stretch is over she can focus on bud production and trichome development  :headbang:

Could I ask a question please mate?

Any idea what height she is now the stretch is over? 

Thanks buddy :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Now the stretch is over she can focus on bud production and trichome development  :headbang:

Could I ask a question please mate?

Any idea what height she is now the stretch is over? 

Being my first Noodle attempt... I have no idea what to expect, but she feels quite weighty already considering her size lollol 

Have a tape measure handy - she is 50cm exactly from the base of the Pot Noodle to the tip of the highest bud :) 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

Have a tape measure handy - she is 50cm exactly from the base of the Pot Noodle to the tip of the highest bud :) 

Thanks buddy :yep:

Easily manageable then  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Thanks buddy :yep:

Easily manageable then  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Yup - in a 2.4m high tent lollol 

• Like 3

Was thinking about this one today inthesystem. There is still time to send an SOS to the UK for a king size pot. Last 4 weeks might love the extra room. Full respect doing this in the little pot. Not sure what that guys story is but thought i would post anyway. 

giphy.gif

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Amo said:

Hey dude, do you know what height you started 12/12 at ?

they do seem a stretchy strain...

Hey Dude, around 15cm so it is a stretchy strain indeed. Quite rare for an indica dom... Not used to this stretch malarky as I am an indica man for the most part lol 

3 hours ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Was thinking about this one today inthesystem. There is still time to send an SOS to the UK for a king size pot. Last 4 weeks might love the extra room. Full respect doing this in the little pot. Not sure what that guys story is but thought i would post anyway. 

giphy.gif

I would not want to transplant halfway in flower to be honest bro, could easily shock the plant and it will not recover. I think it's only King @vince noir rock n roll star and I in regular size Pot Noodles in the whole comp?!

07fb03831a19ffa5f7bea86416c290587fa561f2

I wonder if it's a factor in judging... Watch out boys (for Vince that is) ;) Next year I am importing a king size from the UK... Serious business now this PNC lollol 

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

I would not want to transplant halfway in flower to be honest bro, could easily shock the plant and it will not recover.

Yeah sorry dud suggestion. Showing my inexperience. Better innovation next time.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Yeah sorry dud suggestion. Showing my inexperience. Better innovation next time.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 3

2 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

Hey Dude, around 15cm so it is a stretchy strain indeed. Quite rare for an indica dom... Not used to this stretch malarky as I am an indica man for the most part

Nice one m8, gives me more idea for my stretch, I started at 8 an a half inches but mine is topped...

Cant wait for my “buds pic’s” haha

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Amo said:

Nice one m8, gives me more idea for my stretch, I started at 8 an a half inches but mine is topped...

Cant wait for my “buds pic’s” haha

when-you-get-stoned-with-your-best-bud-1

Soon the buds will come, soon..... And no worries dude - my pheno was around 3x stretch nearly and it was week 3 were it was most aggressive - but I have seen others stay shorter and bushy Like Rampa's so it is subjective I believe, or the way he has trained it lol 

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

Soon the buds will come, soon..... And no worries dude - my pheno was around 3x stretch nearly and it was week 3 were it was most aggressive - but I have seen others stay shorter and bushy Like Rampa's so it is subjective I believe, or the way he has trained it lol 

A +3 stretch would mean hassle for me with lights, +2 to maybe +2.5 stretch would be cool to just okay haha...

yea I noticed some more bushy an some the stretchy pheno like ur’s, mine seems to be heading down the stretchy road too, my training has finished now so, where it ends up height wise, it ends lol 

• Like 3