Sticky OGKZ - Pot Noodle Challenge

6 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

Nice idea - It is toppling because of the weight though and I think dried out (like it always is prior to feeding) soon it will actually topple over on its side and that could be a disastor... What is needed is a noodle weight belt possibly? lol and then tie it down a bit for support as you suggest.

A weight belt lol that's sounds barbaric and something an old king like @vince noir rock n roll star would use in a medieval torture chamber lol

Anything on top you can use to weigh that pot down? To stop it getting top heavy when she's drying out?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

a ring stand is what you require . a ring with three legs ...the court jester once brought one to a party ..most popular ..well it was definately something with three legs and a ring .

41m8Oz6St3L._SL1000_.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, InTheSystem said:

I think dried out 

Well stop drinking cerveza's in the Spanish sun and get watering. Looking big and juicy and still to fill out. Love her red chair. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

a ring stand is what you require . a ring with three legs ...the court jester once brought one to a party ..most popular ..well it was definately something with three legs and a ring .

41m8Oz6St3L._SL1000_.jpg

Thank you sir! Great idea, although worried about such recollection of yours... 3 legs and a ring lollollol 

2 minutes ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Well stop drinking cerveza's in the Spanish sun and get watering. Looking big and juicy and still to fill out. Love her red chair. 

I have been off the booze for a month or so mate, it's cheaper than water so it's too easy to be drinking every day. Good to detox now and again.. Probably why I am useless though now lol I am on 3x a day watering though 9pm - 9am. Might have to quit my job too mate to see this through.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

I am on 3x a day watering though 9pm - 9am. Might have to quit my job too mate to see this through.

Hey mate just playing around about the brewskis. Three times wow that is a lot. Does coco retain that little water compared to compost? I am still watering once a day so maybe I am short. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Hey mate just playing around about the brewskis. Three times wow that is a lot. Does coco retain that little water compared to compost? I am still watering once a day so maybe I am short. 

I normally am drunk, so no offence mate lol Coco don't stay saturated like compost does. It's a soil less media used in a more hydroponics way or can be used in a soil mix to add aeration - you literally cannot over water with coco coir.. In the case of growing a normal plant, I only ever water once a day in coir but it is on a speed run style and certain sized pots... If I was vegging big plants in big containers I would be watering a lower PPM but 2 or 3 times a day. Some even run water pumps on timers for efficiency. In the case of this pot noodle it is sucked dry in around 4 hours so I am taking the approach of watering a lower ppm (300ppm she is on) to avoid lockout or hunger. I imagine if I was feeding her a normal 500/600ppm I could be seeing some lockout, defenciencies.. In short feed less, more often - which I am forced to do with this grow lol 

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

Thank you sir! Great idea, although worried about such recollection of yours... 3 legs and a ring lollollol 

I have been off the booze for a month or so mate, it's cheaper than water so it's too easy to be drinking every day. Good to detox now and again.. Probably why I am useless though now lol I am on 3x a day watering though 9pm - 9am. Might have to quit my job too mate to see this through.

the old court jester got the sack ..

• Like 3

11 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

the old court jester got the sack ..

Bringing out the big guns. Not sure if his hair style is more disturbing. 

• Like 2

Official update! All is well for the Noodle despite me missing off feeds. EC is at 6.2 and PPM is at 350 for a happy run off reading... Managed a couple of quick snaps earlier this eve, some interesting colours in the fan leaves arising - will get her our for some better photos within the next week: 

large.DSC_1848.jpg

large.DSC_1843.jpg

Happy Friday and weekend all :) 

• Like 4

On 26/10/2019 at 1:35 AM, InTheSystem said:

EC is at 6.2 and PPM is at 350

I believe this is a typo? EC should be PH is 6.2? With ppm at 350 which is roughly 0.7ec?

Some really cool colours starting to pop through buddy :yep:

Looking good in here  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

I believe this is a typo? EC should be PH is 6.2? With ppm at 350 which is roughly 0.7ec?

Some really cool colours starting to pop through buddy :yep:

Looking good in here  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Exactly mate- typo or stoned writing or combination.. Well spotted! :) 

• Like 1

Ok managed to get her out and a non rushed to fuck photo.. Colours starting to come out now:

large.noodle.jpg

I have the feeling I could be looking like this in a few weeks:

2cab3s.jpg

• Like 4