Sticky OGKZ - Pot Noodle Challenge

In week 6 I believe.... I have not done the best of keeping track lol so deffo looking like a 9 weeker pheno at this stage.. She starting to fill out now she has stopped reaching for the stars.. Woop woop:

large.DSC_1753.jpg

large.DSC_1750.jpg

I am actually having some issues with thrips now in my tent. My CMOG girls are a week ahead of her and much more developed (couple of weeks left I reckon) so I will probably just lay yellow stickies and ride it out... Theres not a great deal can do at this stage without spraying? Predators I have enough types around... Don't normally have issues with bugs to be honest. Blaming heavy african heat and winds from the south..

Happy Friday all :) 

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 7

Mate you must but pissed about the thrips. They will be dealt with I am sure. Looking mega frosty and healthy in there though. ratdog just chopped his at 8 weeks I think, and it looks delicious. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Mate you must but pissed about the thrips. They will be dealt with I am sure. Looking mega frosty and healthy in there though. ratdog just chopped his at 8 weeks I think, and it looks delicious. 

Oh I am pissed alright... Bulmers cider mate! I can't really do much about them at this stage. My HSO CMOG is so late in flower:

large.DSC_1762.jpg

What I have done earlier is just defoliate the most heavily infected leaves which went straight into a bucket of neem water. This will have wiped out a good majority of them and I actually have laid yellow stickies also since last posting as I know in particular the thrips are attracted to the yellow more than most... In fact just grabbing that pic above I see thrips on the stickies.. I think this will be enough to keep them at bay for a few weeks.  They are all in nimpth? stage so must have come in recently. 

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 7

As Rock say’s sucks abt the thrips, but I’m sure it’s a battle you’ll win...

Ur OGKZ pnc girl is looking a beauty now, some white crystals forming, an the way you’ve grown it, is looking like ur gonna end up with one Big Long Bud...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Amo said:

As Rock say’s sucks abt the thrips, but I’m sure it’s a battle you’ll win...

Ur OGKZ pnc girl is looking a beauty now, some white crystals forming, an the way you’ve grown it, is looking like ur gonna end up with one Big Long Bud...

Yer it's a bugger, but I don't forsee them doing major damage at this stage to be honest. It's not really the noodle plant they have gone for when they can chow down on much bigger leaves around it - as I say, I have already done a load of defoliation and drowned the most crawling leaves and laid some sticky traps which are working.. I am banking on that seeing me through lollol 

Yer she should be a OGKZ sword - I only left the two lowest buds on the side for the option to reveg... But let's see on that matter hahaha

• Like 3

18 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

Oh I am pissed alright... Bulmers cider mate! I can't really do much about them at this stage. My HSO CMOG is so late in flower:

large.DSC_1762.jpg

What I have done earlier is just defoliate the most heavily infected leaves which went straight into a bucket of neem water. This will have wiped out a good majority of them and I actually have laid yellow stickies also since last posting as I know in particular the thrips are attracted to the yellow more than most... In fact just grabbing that pic above I see thrips on the stickies.. I think this will be enough to keep them at bay for a few weeks.  They are all in nimpth? stage so must have come in recently. 

it seems you have your own kingdom ...a lush one at that .

• Like 4

7 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

it seems you have your own kingdom ...a lush one at that .

Why thank you... Merely a peasants village though, there is no royalty amongst them ;)lol 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

start making weedy shortbread and ill give you a duchy title ..

CwcTuSoW8AAvPiO.jpg

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Medicated said:

Looking real good! Hoping to have similar results - well I can dream :)

Cheers mate - Beginners luck that's all... Don't know what the f**k I am doing really with growing in such a small container - All I know is never to do it in coco coir if you like to sleep. 

• Like 3

On 18/10/2019 at 8:44 PM, InTheSystem said:

In week 6 I believe.... I have not done the best of keeping track lol so deffo looking like a 9 weeker pheno at this stage.. She starting to fill out now she has stopped reaching for the stars.. Woop woop:

large.DSC_1753.jpg

large.DSC_1750.jpg

I am actually having some issues with thrips now in my tent. My CMOG girls are a week ahead of her and much more developed (couple of weeks left I reckon) so I will probably just lay yellow stickies and ride it out... Theres not a great deal can do at this stage without spraying? Predators I have enough types around... Don't normally have issues with bugs to be honest. Blaming heavy african heat and winds from the south..

Happy Friday all :) 

Week 6 and showing now signs of slowing down  ;)

She's one healthy looking plant's considering the restrictions, those leaves are still a lush green and the buds are still fattening up a treat ;)

Looking spot on mate  :headbang:

Until next time  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Week 6 and showing now signs of slowing down  ;)

She's one healthy looking plant's considering the restrictions, those leaves are still a lush green and the buds are still fattening up a treat ;)

Looking spot on mate  :headbang:

Until next time  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

She went from rags to riches lollollol 

giphy.gif

It's quite funny this week she is getting weighty and starting to topple a bit where she is really tall i porportion to the base.. Could be some support sticks being sellotaped around the outside of the pot in a few days. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

Could be some support sticks being sellotaped around the outside of the pot in a few days. 

Get that support in play mate ;)

Those thin green garden canes will work a treat :yep:

Maybe use zipties and not take to secure to the Pot? 

Just a thought  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Just now, HSO-Mark said:

Get that support in play mate ;)

Those thin green garden canes will work a treat :yep:

Maybe use zipties and not take to secure to the Pot? 

Just a thought  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Nice idea - It is toppling because of the weight though and I think dried out (like it always is prior to feeding) soon it will actually topple over on its side and that could be a disastor... What is needed is a noodle weight belt possibly? lol and then tie it down a bit for support as you suggest.

• Like 2