Oodles of pot OGK-zoodles

13 hours ago, Rick Grimes said:

large.IMG_7846.JPGlarge.IMG_7845.JPGlarge.IMG_7844.JPG

Thanks for the comments everyone. 
Flushing has started today. The amount of frost is really impressive for such a small plant.

With a bit more swelling I think you guys are right about it yielding better than I ever expected.
A few leaves have dried out slightly from it leaning towards the oil radiator but otherwise she’s as healthy as I could expect in a ‘normal’ container.

This has got to be one of the bigger contenders in this year's PNC and she's still packing that weight on  :headbang:

Time to get the flush started  ;)

What day of bloom are you on mate? She still look a good 10 maybe 14 day's from the chop, would you agree buddy?

Until next time  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

This has got to be one of the bigger contenders in this year's PNC and she's still packing that weight on  :headbang:

Time to get the flush started  ;)

What day of bloom are you on mate? She still look a good 10 maybe 14 day's from the chop, would you agree buddy?

Until next time  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Sounds right to me mate. She was 8 weeks of 12/12 yesterday so if I do a 10 day flush it will make 9.5 weeks at harvest. But will of course go more days if she looks like it’ll benefit her.

• Like 3

On 16/10/2019 at 10:49 PM, Rick Grimes said:

She was 8 weeks of 12/12 yesterday so if I do a 10 day flush it will make 9.5 weeks at harvest

Perfect :yep:

Not long now mate  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Harvest day for the OGKZ after 2 weeks on plain water

large.IMG_7858.JPGlarge.IMG_7857.JPGlarge.IMG_7856.JPGlarge.IMG_7855.JPG

The pot was well rooted out

large.IMG_7859.JPG

On the top right of this pic you'll notice a top I cut a week ago for a bit of an early sample that's close to dry now. 

• Like 8

Nice one dude, congrats on making the finish line, an a nice looking result, just hadda have a wee tester didn’t you lol 

enjoy it...

• Like 3

a very valiant effort rick ..i shall issue you with the freedom of the kingdom until the results are in ..well done ...

• Like 3

On 28/10/2019 at 11:44 AM, Rick Grimes said:

Harvest day for the OGKZ after 2 weeks on plain water

large.IMG_7858.JPGlarge.IMG_7857.JPGlarge.IMG_7856.JPGlarge.IMG_7855.JPG

The pot was well rooted out

large.IMG_7859.JPG

On the top right of this pic you'll notice a top I cut a week ago for a bit of an early sample that's close to dry now. 

Another OGKZ Pot Noodle lady has been harvested  ;)

Really enjoyed this one mate :yep:

Thank you so much for taking part in this epic bit of community fun, it's been a blast  ;)

Let those buds dry nice and slow then drop back in with a final weigh in and thoughts on our OGKZ  :yep:

Well done buddy  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2