Oodles of pot OGK-zoodles

large.IMG_7633.JPG

A faultless start of 3 out of 3 in 24 hrs for the OGKZ on the right of the pic.

One seed will be for the PNC and the other two will be part of a normal HSO diary.

The plan is to start in a seedling pot with a mix of coco and compost for a week then pot up to the pot noodle container in straight coco.

• Like 12

On 12/07/2019 at 10:51 AM, Rick Grimes said:

large.IMG_7633.JPG

A faultless start of 3 out of 3 in 24 hrs for the OGKZ on the right of the pic.

One seed will be for the PNC and the other two will be part of a normal HSO diary.

The plan is to start in a seedling pot with a mix of coco and compost for a week then pot up to the pot noodle container in straight coco.

Now that's what I like to see. The seeds have landed, 100% germination and your 2019 Pot Noodle Grow is up and running  :yep:

Good luck buddy, Can't wait to see how you fair :bong:

Off to a nice start, let's see what you can do!

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

large.IMG_7637.JPG

Z-oodles update: some butter fingered buffoon dropped one of the seedling pots into a bucket of feed while trying to remove a stuck shell casing so now there’s only the two:smokin:

They’ve gone a bit lanky as seedlings often do under HPS but I’ll pot up into the chicken and mushroom pot when I get 10 minutes spare over the weekend and bury them a bit deeper.

• Like 9

On 12/07/2019 at 2:47 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

chicken n mushroom ye say ....

king approved .

See the source image

The royal mark of approval! Who could ask for more?:hippy:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

large.IMG_7652.JPG

The OGK-Zoodle was potted up Thursday. As you can see in the pic she was looking a bit sorry for herself but I’m thinking it’s down to either the heat we’ve had over the past week or maybe the compost being a bit weak from mixing in too much coco. 

Now she’s been potted up into the noodle pot with just coco, had a feed and with cooler temps forecast over the next week she’ll perk up a bit soon.

• Like 7