Oodles of pot OGK-zoodles

large.IMG_7763.JPGlarge.IMG_7764.JPGlarge.IMG_7765.JPG

Thank for the feedback everyone.

since i’ve harvested a couple of C99’s a few days ago she’s had a bit more room in the tent which she looks like she’s enjoying. She’s getting top heavy and I’m struggling to keep her moist even with twice daily feeds.

I’ve just bought one of those Bluetooth microphone shaped hygrometer things, so I’ll post a few screenshot of read outs on next update. 

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, Rick Grimes said:

I’m struggling to keep her moist even with twice daily feeds.

Hey Rick. Very healthy as always. Any chance you are willing to share how much you are feeding each time for your two daily feeds? At the moment I am on one 300ml feed every 24 to 36 hours but i am well behind you. It really should be every 24 hours but i get distracted. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Hey Rick. Very healthy as always. Any chance you are willing to share how much you are feeding each time for your two daily feeds? At the moment I am on one 300ml feed every 24 to 36 hours but i am well behind you. It really should be every 24 hours but i get distracted. 

I’m in coco mate, I think you’re in soil aren’t you?

I just water until I see a bit of runoff twice per day. In veg I was watering every other day up until just before she was flipped when I went everyday then twice per day. But in soil I’d water whenever the pot feels light until a tiny bit of runoff.

My feed strength is 1.4 total EC made up of 0.3 background+0.2 cal mag+0.9 A&B.

• Like 2

large.IMG_7811.JPGlarge.IMG_7809.JPGlarge.IMG_7808.JPG

buds are maturing well and getting frostier by the day. She’s smelling surprisingly strong for a small plant.

I’m hoping for a frosty half oz from her when she’s finished and If that happens I’ll be delighted.

• Like 10

Beautiful plant Rick :notworthy: I'm in awe :blushing:

8 hours ago, Rick Grimes said:

I’m hoping for a frosty half oz from her

Mate you'll smash that! more like an Oz 1/2 + , no?

• Like 2

as king may i suggest you wash that horrible dusty shiney stuff off ,last thing you want is plants smothered in flies stuck to that glue stuff on the leaves ..

• Like 3

On 03/10/2019 at 6:14 AM, zabz said:

Beautiful plant Rick :notworthy: I'm in awe :blushing:

Mate you'll smash that! more like an Oz 1/2 + , no?

I hope so mate! I’d be over the moon with even close to that.

10 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

as king may i suggest you wash that horrible dusty shiney stuff off ,last thing you want is plants smothered in flies stuck to that glue stuff on the leaves ..

Lmao!

Of course sire. If you don’t mind, i’ll wait for them to ripen and perform the wash with baronial butane and illustrious ice water.

• Like 3

On 04/10/2019 at 8:39 AM, Rick Grimes said:

i’ll wait for them to ripen and perform the wash with baronial butane and illustrious ice water.

Nice come back buddy lol

I know you've said you'll be happy with 14g from this lady but I would have to agree with @zabz that the end harvest will be well over the 25-28g mark  ;)

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised come crop out time ;)

Looking great in here  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Healthy looking plant mate :yep: ...another really good sized plant for a pot noddle grow.. few people seem to be getting a good size   and still staying healthy ..

Exciting bits now !:eat:

good luck with the finish !:yinyang:

• Like 2

large.IMG_7846.JPGlarge.IMG_7845.JPGlarge.IMG_7844.JPG

Thanks for the comments everyone. 
Flushing has started today. The amount of frost is really impressive for such a small plant.

With a bit more swelling I think you guys are right about it yielding better than I ever expected.
A few leaves have dried out slightly from it leaning towards the oil radiator but otherwise she’s as healthy as I could expect in a ‘normal’ container.

• Like 6