Oodles of pot OGK-zoodles

On 29/08/2019 at 0:08 PM, Jibba jabba said:

Did you check the roots before you flipped? If so was it rammo jammo in there, or was there a bit of room left,

Howdie brother JJ.

I looked a few days before flip and you are right, it was certainly full enough to have a nice solid mass of roots and coco but they weren’t rammed to the gills. 

If it was a normal grow and you saw roots like that in a pot you’d probably think they were a few days from needing a pot up if that makes sense.

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

By the look of things you could train this lady to be way shorter?

Thanks for the feedback brother.

Bending is an idea i’d considered mate, however when she’s in with the other plants I was thinking she’ll need the height so she doesn’t get lost under them as they stretch and fill out the canopy. 

There was a few pistils on her this morning so flowering is beginning.

• Like 2

On 31/08/2019 at 9:15 AM, Rick Grimes said:

large.IMG_7688.JPGlarge.IMG_7689.JPG

She's getting feisty now. She's looking much sturdier and starting to put out a few pistils.

Getting her stretch on now  ;)

@Rick Grimes Any idea of the height now mate? And the height prior to the flip (12/12)

Be interesting to gauge the stretch in a Pot Noodle Container compared to a more "traditional" grow :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 03/09/2019 at 8:32 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Getting her stretch on now  ;)

@Rick Grimes Any idea of the height now mate? And the height prior to the flip (12/12)

Be interesting to gauge the stretch in a Pot Noodle Container compared to a more "traditional" grow :bong:

She's 18 inches from top of the coco to the tallest point mate. I didn't measure her before I flipped but I would say just under 2.5x stretch.

large.IMG_7712.JPGlarge.IMG_7711.JPGlarge.IMG_7710.JPG

theres a bit of frost starting to form on the buds. 

Shes looking surprisingly healthy still. Feeds are regularly twice per day because she's drying out quite quickly.

• Like 6

On 11/09/2019 at 8:21 AM, Rick Grimes said:

She's 18 inches from top of the coco to the tallest point mate. I didn't measure her before I flipped but I would say just under 2.5x stretch.

Thanks for that added info mate ;)

Interesting to see the stretch in a Pot Noodle Container v,s a more traditional type of grow ;)

On 11/09/2019 at 8:21 AM, Rick Grimes said:

Shes looking surprisingly healthy still

She's looking really healthy buddy, no signs of over or underfeeding which in itself is hard to achieve with such little medium to play with  ;)

Starting to fatten up and get frosty  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

large.IMG_7723.JPGlarge.IMG_7721.JPG

Bottom of pot shot

large.IMG_7722.JPG

She looking sexier every week now, Thicker, frostier and smelling good.

Shes still needs watering twice a day or she dries out very quick. 

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 8