So happy My seeds have come

Jammo85

5 hours ago, Jammo85 said:

and they say the THC content on it is only between 12-16% 

is this correct? 

Here’s a few things you’ll learn once you’ve some grow experience under your belt:

First is that the quality and strength of your final product is far, far more dependant on the growers skills and environment than the strain. 

Second is the printed THC percentage bares very little relevance to the quality of smoke. 

Critical is a solid strain mate. Stick with it and concentrate on keeping the plants as happy as you can and I’m certain you’ll be happy with the results.

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rick Grimes said:

Here’s a few things you’ll learn once you’ve some grow experience under your belt:

First is that the quality and strength of your final product is far, far more dependant on the growers skills and environment than the strain. 

Second is the printed THC percentage bares very little relevance to the quality of smoke. 

Critical is a solid strain mate. Stick with it and concentrate on keeping the plants as happy as you can and I’m certain you’ll be happy with the results.

Thank you mate for you reply!! Really appreciate it 

going to stick with them and have a good go

thanks again 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/07/2019 at 1:53 PM, Jammo85 said:

@Dinafem Seeds @Dinafem-Mark 

I could of sworn I wrote this yesterday? I can’t find it on here or any other thread I may of mistakenly posted on, medication too strong I guess lol 

i purchased Critical + because on your website it says it’s High in THC 

i came across a seed selling site yesterday...

https://www.herbiesheadshop.com/mobile/critical-+-feminised-seeds-1866

and they say the THC content on it is only between 12-16% 

is this correct? 

From our lab testing we tend to see Critical in the 15-16% range mate so I would call this "medium" in strength. We have had tests as low as 12% and as high as 19% but 15% is more realistic and general to Critical+ ;)

I know she's not over the 20% THC which some growers are after but give her a try and I can guarantee you will love the high :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jammo85 said:

Ps have you any strains that are over 20% if so which ones? 

We do have a few mate. Gorilla, DinaChem and both cookie family strains have all tested over the 20% THC range  ;)

We are slowly testing all Dinafem girl's and will have pdf files available to download  :)

You've got to take a few issues into consideration such as environment, lighting and grow style as all these can change cannabinoid %ages  ;)

Gorilla would be my choice as she's pretty solidly over 20% in various grow styles and room's  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Yes I know mate the % aren’t a guarantee, but surely if you start off with a seed that has potential to hit 20% and your shit grower you’ll get higher % than a seed that’s only got a max of 16% and your shit for example 

the higher the thc level at prime conditions you’ve got the best chance for higher thc 

get me? 

If dinafem only get 16% out of a strain, Joe bloggs on his 2nd grow isn’t likely to hit the max thc levels for that strain.

but if Dinafem have a strain that’s 20% Joe bloggs has a better chance of hitting 16% now if you get me 

So to have the highest level thc buds it’s best have the best or highest strains available to start with and go from there.

fair evaluation @Dinafem-Mark

I know my little set up that has problems and has a gardener who’s more used to growing Veg than buds won’t achieve your levels but it’s best to give myself the best chance.....Starting with great seeds/company(dinafem).......then great strains etc 

thats my thinking anyway, I certainly know that I won’t get the top levels thc as I’m VERY new to this game 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jammo85 said:

So to have the highest level thc buds it’s best have the best or highest strains available to start with and go from there.

fair evaluation @Dinafem-Mark

Very fair evaluation and I 100% agree mate  ;)

Can't wait to see the Critical in full bloom. Always a beautiful sight to see :yep:

Mark..

• Like 2

The girls are stretching solid at mo and to be honest I don’t want them to gain any more height....they were topped 3 weeks ago 

• Like 1

On 13/08/2019 at 2:07 PM, Jammo85 said:

The girls are stretching solid at mo and to be honest I don’t want them to gain any more height....they were topped 3 weeks ago 

What sort of heights are you getting buddy?

Mark..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

What sort of heights are you getting buddy?

Mark..

Nothing special 

35inch on one 

while others are around 30in 

just that one seems to be quite a bit taller I think it’s calmed down now tbh 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Jammo85 said:

Nothing special 

35inch on one 

while others are around 30in 

Is that where they stand now buddy height wise or just the stretch? 

Mark..

• Like 1