So happy My seeds have come

Jammo85

I’m thinking they are a little light Green, I’ve fed them with biobizz 

i believe the roots are warm (under plants I’ve had to turn the heater off when the lights are on so they get heat under them for 6 hours and then it’s late 20s the temp in room is) 

too much fan on them? I struggling to keep temps under 30 to be honest and I dare not take fan off them?

what do you think? 

@Dinafem-Mark

large.C9B5D424-D91F-4F12-BCC3-F8627243FBFD.jpeglarge.ABD9665D-C6C0-4739-ABB7-11499C43AB96.jpeglarge.A2675C65-C847-4BE6-A8A2-DE615DD4C43B.jpeglarge.5C0B4077-D77A-417D-8204-E769B57A9277.jpeg

• Like 2

I think you can turn the heater of now mate as outdoor temps with lights out will still be keeping those roots at a nice temp ;)

Your battling high temps which is never easy especially at this time of year. You want to keep that fan on my friend and keep that air moving :yep:

Looking a little light in colour which I see you've reacted to with some Biobizz  :yep:

Considering the heat your facing your doing a fine job :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

large.1B8DD557-6915-400E-B741-6B4B8D26397F.jpeglarge.11758F07-5F1D-4888-B37E-DF658C38D61A.jpeg

A little update.

looking a lot better!! Thanks for all the tips.

i have made one mistake lol 

i have 7 Dinafem Critical+ and also 2 Fastbud Autos that I managed to seed (turned out 2 out of 25 seeds got going) 

anyway I mixed them up and don’t know which ones are the Autos

i don’t suppose there’s a easy way too tell before the Autos start flowering? 

@Dinafem-Mark

im waiting for some supplies to come to make the room in the shed so I’d have 2m x 2m 

at the mo just in this tent it’s only 1.2m x 1.2m so it’s only a matter of time before I run out of space!!! 

I want to get another 600w hps light and split the plants before the 2 lights in the room if I can get the room done in time (waiting to sell a bike for the funds) 

(not sure what will happen with the Autos when I switch to flowering on these Fems as 12 hours is not much for a auto but that’s not my worry I never thought they’d grow this much after all the trouble I’ve had with Fastbuds seeds! 

Edited by Jammo85
  • Like 2

On 17/07/2019 at 5:47 PM, Jammo85 said:

i don’t suppose there’s a easy way too tell before the Autos start flowering? 

@Dinafem-Mark

Not really buddy, in theory the "autos" should start showing sex (pre flowers) before the photo ladies :) typically around day 28-35 for the autos ;)

On 17/07/2019 at 5:47 PM, Jammo85 said:

not sure what will happen with the Autos when I switch to flowering on these Fems as 12 hours is not much for a auto

How long are you vegging the photoperiod ladies for mate? If it's 8 weeks + the autos will be close to finish and will finish fine on a 12/12 cycle  :yep:

Apart from the plant mix up, looking on track in here ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

@Dinafem Seeds @Dinafem-Mark 

I could of sworn I wrote this yesterday? I can’t find it on here or any other thread I may of mistakenly posted on, medication too strong I guess lol 

i purchased Critical + because on your website it says it’s High in THC 

i came across a seed selling site yesterday...

https://www.herbiesheadshop.com/mobile/critical-+-feminised-seeds-1866

and they say the THC content on it is only between 12-16% 

is this correct? 

• Like 2

Im good getting baked lol.

Critical + 2.0 is good stuff, been growing that for a while, just recently had to try other stuff as got immune/bored.  :yinyang:  :bong:

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Conspiranought said:

Should still be good. There's an improved version though I think which is the 2.0 one.

I did have a few 2.0 free seeds 

im after a strain that’s higher in thc than 12-16% tho 

my bad when I read High on Dinafem website I assumed 20%+ 

as the strain I was growing from barneys which was 16% was labelled Medium on barneys 

Assumption the mother of all fuck ups!!! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bluntz27 said:

Critical + 2.0 is good stuff, been growing that for a while, just recently had to try other stuff as got immune/bored.  :yinyang:  :bong:

How good is good before you got bored I mean? 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, bluntz27 said:

I did  the auto one outdoor 2 years ago. The smoke was good but yield wasn't too great but that was down to the spot, not enough sun.

• Like 3

Wouldn't worry to much if it does what you want that's what matters... if your that serious send it for testing or buy a kit...you can't really  label a seeds THC value or even a plant for that matter it's environmentally influcenced aswel as geno dependent so it's a  estimate at best ..also the effects are affected by other factors aswel..like terpenes different terpenes can change/emphasize the effect of cannabinoids...  so lower thc strains can have more/stronger effects than higher ones it's all down to the total make up of the plant the" entourage effect" :yinyang:

E2a..I THINK thc can even be different on different parts of the plant..

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

Wouldn't worry to much if it does what you want that's what matters... if your that serious send it for testing or buy a kit...you can't really  label a seeds THC value or even a plant for that matter it's environmentally influcenced aswel as geno dependent so it's a  estimate at best ..also the effects are affected by other factors aswel..like terpenes different terpenes can change/emphasize the effect of cannabinoids...  so lower thc strains can have more/stronger effects than higher ones it's all down to the totally make up of the plant the" entourage effect" :yinyang:

E2a..I THINK thc can even be different on different parts of the plant..

Ok mate, thanks for the reply some great info there!!! Much appreciated 

• Like 2