So happy My seeds have come

Jammo85

My Dinafem seeds arrived today 

so happy and excited to know I’m about to grow trusted seeds!! 

just completed my first grow with seeds from Barneys, (Blue shark) they were brilliant 

spent the last 6 weeks trying to germinate seeds from Fastbuds and I can assure il never give them a penny again! 

Terrible seeds 

first 10 failed 

2nd 10 8 failed and 2 are tiny seedlings that don’t want to grow. 

Had a 3rd 10 this week but there’s a good chance il feed them to the birds!! 

Just wish i had read all the positive stuff on this site about Dinafem!! 

Got Critical + 10 

and 3 critical +2 

put 7 critical+ into water just now. Can’t wait 

• Like 11

Not had any problems with Fastbuds seeds myself - but I am always skeptical when companies start giving away 5+5 promos for months across Europe, could of been a bad batch or god knows. Sorry to hear about your misfortune anyway - I am sure you will do well with a Critical line up.. These plants are not fussy and grow like mad with a good end product - Good luck ;)

• Like 3

good luck with the grow mate .... you'll have no probs  with  dinafem ,   bloody brilliant germination rate on them

• Like 2

Cant really go wrong with dinafem tbh.

Strange but I had issues with some GSC seeds from fast buds, have had good results since but of the 3 or 4 fast buds grows on the first one I got 5 seeds to come up and into pots etc but they literally just went bad, I could never explain what happened.

• Like 3

Niceone @Jammo85  :yep:

Popped my Dinafem cherry this week too and ordered some female seeds.

x5 Blue Kush (recieved a free critical 2 )

Goodluck with this lot man.

Tenchie.

• Like 5

@Dinafem-Mark is there any particular germination method you recommend 

For my first grow that I just finished I soaked the seeds for a day or so till they cracked then onto the kitchen paper that was damp till they grew a tail a bit then into pots. (Barneys Blue Shark) 

For FastBuds seeds (Stardawg...supposed to be anyway) 

i used that Method the first 10 seeds which failed.

the next 10 seeds I followed their advice and followed the steps on website and took pictures at every step even pictures of random times of temps of water to show them I followed the methods to the T. Still failed 

heres the link they told me to follow 

in the end seeds had been in water over 8 days and that’s them telling me to via daily chat, then I’ve seen people say never leave seeds in water anywhere near that length of time. 

https://2fast4buds.com/news/germinationguide

so I don’t want to waste any seeds by following poor advice from other sites

• Like 2

Try this mate,works for me :yep:

Try this mate,no need for a glass of water or paper tissue,straight into your medium.

200ml paper cups,make some drainage holes at the bottom.

Fill the cup till it`s 3/4 full with either a seedling/lightmix medium.

Soak the medium,this will cause the soil to sink leaving you with cups half full.

Use a match stick or pen nib and make a small hole in centre of pots,I mean small,only 2-3 mm deep.

Place seed into hole and cover with a pinch of fresh soil.

Stick them on a tray under your bed,or some were thats warm.

Leave them alone and 4-5 days they will show,thens the time to put them under your light.

Then you can top the half full cups up with fresh soil that will keep your seedlings supported.

These little 200ml party cups will see you good for around 10-14 days feed wise.

Good luck.

Tenchie.

• Like 5

Wow that sounds like a much better way, and this works for you at a great rate of success obviously, 

• Like 1

Personally I've always had issues with criticals germination rates. Both the auto and photo. They certainly won't all fail though and the plant is really very good considering the yield. Worth having a few failed germs when you've got coke bottles of bud all over the place. 

I don't think it's worth trying fancy germination methods unless you have really really old seeds or you are growing hydro. If you're going in soil,just do as described by tenchie. 

• Like 3

Ok thanks mate I’ll do that! 

Well ive had them in water so il go from the water into soil save messing around on the kitchen towel 

• Like 2

So all 7 Dinafem critical + seeds have sprouted today after they went into soil Friday. 

As for the Fastbuds seeds the 5 that went through the exactly same process as the Dinafem seeds, same soil, same temps, same darkness..... 0 out of 5 have sprouted 

still early give them a few days before I can say 0/25 successful attempts of Fastbuds Stardawg 

so just to be clear, the Barneys seeds I grew first all germinated

the Dinafem seeds after have sprouted 

but the 25 seeds from Fastbuds awful 

I also germinate 100s if not over the 1000 vegetable seeds each year that seem to be ok. 

Nothing I’ve ever grown has come close to how bad these seeds Fastbud seeds are. 

Thank fk for Dinafem now, onwards and upwards 

• Like 3

@Jammo85 - Good work on the germination with the Critical+... 100% germination is what we like to see and read about on here. Now just keep those babies in a warm place for the roots and they will fly! :stoned:

• Like 2

@Jammo85 For germination I do like the paper towel tech mate ;)

Over night soak in water (shot glass or equivalent) then into paper towel and in a Tupperware tub with the lid sealed apart from 1 corner  ;)

Give them a check every 12 hours and within 24-48 hours you'll have roots out ready to be potted up ;)

So glad your order arrive and thank you for putting your faith in our genetics :yep:

If you have any issues whatsoever please let us know and we will gladly assist  ;)

Best of luck with the grow my friend. Let's see how our creations fair in your garden  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Jammo85 For germination I do like the paper towel tech mate ;)

If it ain't broke don't fix it! I have been germinating lately with the cup of water and straight into medium and am going back to the paper towel method. It is nice to have that visual of the tap root and you know they are winners.

• Like 3