Dinafem Autoflower Multi Strain Fun ** New 2019 auto strains included**

InTheSystem

On 10/08/2019 at 10:53 AM, InTheSystem said:

Day 54 from seed

Temps have been in the high 30's / low 40's out here so the plants have been drinking like fish.. Or me on a saturday night.. So feeding them 2 litres twice a day to keep up. 1ml fish and 3ml bloom as they are beasts!

large.DSC_0942.JPG

Moby Dick

large.DSC_0943.JPG

Haze 2.0

large.DSC_0946.JPG

Blue Cheese

large.DSC_0949.JPG

large.DSC_0957.JPG

Cookies

large.DSC_0950.JPG

large.DSC_0956.JPG

Gorilla's

large.DSC_0951.JPG

large.DSC_0955.JPG

Still nothing on the 3x bubba kush and 3x Critial 2.0 seeds, not great germination rates really after a cracking start... 2x Blue Amnesia, 1 x Cookies, 1 x Gorilla, 1 x White Cheese, 1 x Blue Kush failed so far.. Hopefully these 6 make it so I can complete the season as it will be getting a bit late to start putting out outside too :(

What a beautiful sight to see ;)

I love all cannabis plants but there is something special about plants being grown as nature intended  :yep:

@InTheSystem looking in great shape mate :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

What a beautiful sight to see ;)

I love all cannabis plants but there is something special about plants being grown as nature intended  :yep:

@InTheSystem looking in great shape mate :headbang:

Mark..

For sure mate, there is just something about outdoor grown plants which is a wonder. I will step it up next season by using some home made compost, cover crop of clovers and creating a worm farm in each pot which I can brew some teas to feed, I think pure organics and long pots with Dina Autos could be really impressive... Using organic nutrients from a bottle just is not the same, just massively pressed on time this season to do it all properly ;)

Thanks for kind words mate, things should be really interesting on the next update - fattening up now. Off to get bamboo support sticks tomorrow morning, particularly for the Haze and Gorillas starting to fall over lol

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

Off to get bamboo support sticks tomorrow morning,

Good call buddy ;)

Get that support in play. You can see those buds are about to explode and are going to need the support to hold all that beautiful weight up :yep:

Would be a real shame for any stems to snap  ;)

So glad I'm back from vacation. Just in time to watch the real flower show  :headbang:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

So glad I'm back from vacation. Just in time to watch the real flower show!

How was the vacation mate? Go anywhere nice? :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/08/2019 at 11:03 PM, InTheSystem said:

How was the vacation mate? Go anywhere nice? :)

It was great mate thanks for asking. Just a few days away In the lake district with the wife  ;)

Nothing special, well that's a lie I got to spend sometime with my lady which don't happen often so that was kind of special  :yep:

Just a nice chilled break mate ;)

Mark..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@Dinafem-Mark - glad to hear it mate.

Apologies on the lack of updates on this diary on the last 2/3 weeks. Had a bit of a security issue combined with a 3 day rain storm really throwing a spanner in the works. Sadly this diary is pretty much at an end as a result as the girls are all chopped and dried! What I can say is that 5 plants yielded 600g dry. We lost an entire Auto Gorilla to bud rot pretty much all up the main cola from the inside stem out. Did not handle half a days rain well at all (before we could get them inside). The other Gorilla is fine but had to be chopped a week earlier than it was ready.

I will grab bud shots of everything tomorrow for you at least, so can see the end products. They all smoke lovely and probably the best autos I have done for quality and yield. Apologies once again for not being able to document the last couple of weeks to the finish line.. Back to the drawing board for next years season.. Will be back bigger and better ;)

• Like 7

On 06/09/2019 at 2:39 PM, InTheSystem said:

What I can say is that 5 plants yielded 600g dry.

That's not to bad at all buddy  ;)

I'll definitely keep a look out for a few dry bud shots of this sun grown cannabis when the time comes  :yep:

You've not had to bad a season at all mate :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 2