Dinafem Autoflower Multi Strain Fun ** New 2019 auto strains included**

InTheSystem

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

For your climate I would definitely recommend

Auto Sour Diesel

Auto Blue Cheese 

Auto Blue Kush 

Or one of our other XXL Auto,s should all do well in your climate outdoors mate  ;)

Other plants look spot on  :)

Are these now out at one of your plots mate or still indoors?

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

I have Blue Cheese and Blue Kush going strong now - I will get Sour Diesel purchased and get that popped in a week with the Gorilla #3 and Cookies #3 :)

Yes these are outside now - this is the soil that brought in the mites which led to me spray treating everything and losing a Blueberry Cookies in the other thread. Everything is cool with these 6 autos. They are quite happy to be in the sun... I will update again on the weekend after they have had a week outside and recovered from mite treatment.

• Like 1

Just now, InTheSystem said:

Yes these are outside now - this is the soil that brought in the mites which led to me spray treating everything and losing a Blueberry Cookies in the other thread.

I thought they were out now and enjoying the outdoor life  ;)

I read about the spider more issue mate  :(

We live and learn  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I thought they were out now and enjoying the outdoor life  ;)

I read about the spider more issue mate  :(

We live and learn  :yep:

Mark..

Indeed - I have ordered a load of Neem just to have to hand in case... Can never be too careful with those little fuckers ;)

• Like 1

On 09/07/2019 at 4:56 PM, InTheSystem said:

Can never be too careful with those little fuckers ;)

To true :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1

Hello good people. It feels like a while I have done update. Been so busy with life etc. It's the moment we have been waiting for and they are outside in the great outdoors....

Day 32 from seed

It has been a bloody hot few weeks, I have struggled I will be honest - dripping buckets of sweat whilst monitoring them for bugs etc. I got neem oil and treated everything for a couple of weeks. They are extemely hungry girls and take 3l a day, particularly the Haze 2.0 and Gorillas. It is bloody hot at 37c so it is very hard to keep on top of them, moving them into shade, etc. Have them on 0.5ml/l cal-mag, 1ml/l fish mix, 1ml/l bloom, 0.5ml every 2 litres of silicon and will be introducing Mammoth P next week. The girls have probably what 4 or 5x in size since the last update around 2.5 weeks ago or so? See what you think:

large_all1.JPG

large_all2.JPG

I will start off with the brand new Dinafem Auto Gorillas - they are varied phenotypes it seems, one is proper lanky. They both already smell of a familiar weed I cant quite put my finger on as I am a bit funky on Some HSO indoor lol The tallest Gorilla on the right is around 0.9m in height:

large.gorillas2.JPG

Second up is a Auto Cookie, not quite as agrresive as the Gorillas, but a lovely plant:

large.cookies.JPG

Next up is the BEAST, the Haze 2.0... This girl is over 1.2m in height already:

large_haze.JPG

Finally, we have the Moby Dick - quite an indica ness for a Sativa??

large.mobydick.JPG

The Auto Blue Cheese is also doing excellent. Unfortnately a cunting wasp stung me when I was moving the Gorilla's out to photo and making my way to her. Now sat here with a swollen arm feeling sorry for myself. Might have to get some Haagen Daas and make myself feel better. Or perhaps some of this:

an-ice-cream-that-will-cure-pain-paracet

Will update again in a week or 2 on this location. Site "B" I will update in the next couple of days. Unfortunately the Blue Kush randomly died on me there... I have no idea why :( But the Cookies and White Cheese are going great.

BTW To avoid confusion there are 6 Real Gorilla Seeds automatics in front of the Dinafems, and they are on there final 3 weeks.. Dinafem autos are twice the size of them + at 4.5 weeks.

Cheers.

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 7

Ok following through like a boss... Site B today. So as I mentioned the Blue Kush died on me.. I lost Blue Amnesia XL and Blue Kush out of all those seeds... I must be blue cursed like Will Smith in the new Aladdin..

willsmithgenie.jpg?quality=100&w=650&h=3

Anyway... White Cheese and Cookies on day 17 from seed... Handling the heat well... Trying to just expose them to direct sunlight for a few hours and shaded the rest to ease them in.

large.DSC_0184.JPG

Have started to feed them 0.5ml/l of silicon for some cell growth and resistance to heat stress and 0.5/l of Cal-Mag as I learnt from the first round Dinafem Autos are for real men and require nutes early on ;) I will introduce Fish mix moment I see need for Nitrogen :)

Cheers

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 7

Ok so I purchased a couple more seeds to fill the void in the smaller garden and to also give the Auto Cookies and White Cheese some loving company... I went on @Dinafem-Mark's suggestion of Sour Diesel and then also am going for a round II fight with Blue Amnesia XXL as I had germination failure with the first one, but quite fancy trying this auto..

large.DSC_0256.JPG

Keep rolling rolling rolling... I have not had the best germination rates in this heat though, so will just try to keep them in cool places but planting straight outside and straight into final pots... Transplanted versions after 12 days are way smaller then autos started in finals... At least for now.. It is also less work for me to do :D 

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 5

Site A update at Day 41 from seed.

All going well at this site despite being under attack by the big circle in the sky peaking temps over 40c. Plants are taking 2l a day with 1ml fish mix and 2.5ml bloom.. Mammoth P coming in next week and more bloom.

large.DSC_0312.JPG

large.DSC_0287.JPG

Haze 2.0 is the biggest still standing tall at 1.5m.... May have to move her somewhere if she goes over the wall - which I didn't think would be an issue tbh lol Dinafem you naughty people you:

large.DSC_0302.JPG

Due to last updates wasp sting incident, I never got a decent pic of the Blue Cheese, so here she is:

large.DSC_0298.JPG

Will update Site B tomorrow and fingers crossed the 2 new ones are out to play :)

Cheers

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words @Kipper420 & @jadenugs

Had some pretty bad germination rates lately on seeds to be honest.. Sour Diesel and Blue Amnesia both failed (two single packs now with Blue Amnesia XXL, I think it hates me lol). I then brought a 3 pack of Critical 2.0 and 3 pack of Bubba Kush and they have been in soil a few days after most showed tap roots in towels - so let's hope can get some luck and some of those 6 surface for the final round. In the seeds defense - I think it's too hot? like 40c inside and out for ages now :(

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 3

Day 54 from seed

Temps have been in the high 30's / low 40's out here so the plants have been drinking like fish.. Or me on a saturday night.. So feeding them 2 litres twice a day to keep up. 1ml fish and 3ml bloom as they are beasts!

large.DSC_0942.JPG

Moby Dick

large.DSC_0943.JPG

Haze 2.0

large.DSC_0946.JPG

Blue Cheese

large.DSC_0949.JPG

large.DSC_0957.JPG

Cookies

large.DSC_0950.JPG

large.DSC_0956.JPG

Gorilla's

large.DSC_0951.JPG

large.DSC_0955.JPG

Still nothing on the 3x bubba kush and 3x Critial 2.0 seeds, not great germination rates really after a cracking start... 2x Blue Amnesia, 1 x Cookies, 1 x Gorilla, 1 x White Cheese, 1 x Blue Kush failed so far.. Hopefully these 6 make it so I can complete the season as it will be getting a bit late to start putting out outside too :(

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 6

Some nice looking plant’s in those pic m8, I’m really liking the setting...

Pity abt the none germination, but those are high temp’s you been battling for a while now...

Good luck till harvest dude...:oldtoker: 

• Like 2

On 8/10/2019 at 3:09 PM, Amo said:

Some nice looking plant’s in those pic m8, I’m really liking the setting...

Pity abt the none germination, but those are high temp’s you been battling for a while now...

Good luck till harvest dude...:oldtoker: 

2 Bubba Kush did pop up WOOOOOO! So let's see mate, I know my temps are almost double the recommended temperatures for growing these plants.. I just want to be honest in the diary, it is nothing negative at all for the record.. More of the these strains teasing the hell out of me, particularly the blues hehe

when-your-pussy-is-a-cock-tease-22826725

Tbh I am thinking a late season auto run could not be a bad thing? It's just when it rains it pours here... But I guess the Guerllia guys in UK manage still ;)  Food for thought. I am kinda focussed on indoor again in September thats the trouble.. Only so many hours in the bloody day lol 

• Like 2