Dinafem Autoflower Multi Strain Fun ** New 2019 auto strains included**

InTheSystem

So I have been planning a summer auto run the last few weeks over a couple of terraces and to stick a couple at a plot where some HSO phenos live.. So time to get cracking! I am based at 38 lat so quite hot weather coming soon.. For the most part the girls will be out in fairly open areas, so heat stress will be something to keep an eye on. I would like to say thanks to @Dinafem-Mark & the team for adding the 2 new strains to the collection for me to try out too in this diary! Stoked.

Strains
- Gorilla
- Cookies
- Blue Kush
- Haze 2.0
- White Cheese
- Blue Cheese
- Moby Dick XXL
- Blue Amnesia XXL

large.DSC02256.JPG

First lot of seeds were germinated today for the first location, the next lot will trail behind 1 or 2 weeks tops - as just getting things sorted at the other places ;) 

large.DSC02258.JPG

Will let them soak/sink and then place them in paper towels into tap roots come out to play, so will update then ;)

Cheers :bong:

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 8

On 12/06/2019 at 6:58 PM, InTheSystem said:

Strains
- Gorilla
- Cookies
- Blue Kush
- Haze 2.0
- White Cheese
- Blue Cheese
- Moby Dick XXL
- Blue Amnesia XXL

Now that's what I call a multiple strain grow with our genetics  ;)

Going to be very interesting to see how both our new Auto Cookies and Auto Gorilla fair in the great outdoors  :yep:

Best of luck with your 2019 outdoor adventure mate ;)

Let's see what you can do!, that's if mother nature is kind this year. So far not so much :(

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Now that's what I call a multiple strain grow with our genetics  ;)

Going to be very interesting to see how both our new Auto Cookies and Auto Gorilla fair in the great outdoors  :yep:

Best of luck with your 2019 outdoor adventure mate ;)

Let's see what you can do!, that's if mother nature is kind this year. So far not so much :(

Mark..

Cheers mate! The weather has been fine for me luckily.. They will be started on a Scope 150w LED on 24/7 for the first 2/3 weeks anyway, then moved out to the great outdoors. They have been placed from cups straight into their final 18l pots - I normally start in 0.5l pots and transplant after a couple of weeks but I have a a couple of harvests this time, so playing it safe by skipping the transplant as time will be limited. First lot of germinated seeds starting to come up through the soil today - so I will update again when all are up ;)

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Kipper420 said:

Good luck mate :fart:

Thank you mate - lets hope this goes well with so many strains lol

• Like 2

First up for site A is: Haze 2.0, Gorilla #1, Gorilla #2, Cookies #1, Moby Dick XXL and Blue Cheese - all up no worries:

large.DSC02319.JPG

Popping the next 3 in a week and the last 3 a week after that..

19fa00fe8667baedf315c0932efbf2d4fbfe8ffa

On a 24/7 light cycle with Samsung LM301b LED DiyLedUK lighting.. Biobizz lightmix, no nutes for first 2 weeks - they will go outside to the site around week 3 or 4 :pitchfork:

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 6

On 19/06/2019 at 9:45 PM, InTheSystem said:

First up for site A is: Haze 2.0, Gorilla #1, Gorilla #2, Cookies #1, Moby Dick XXL and Blue Cheese - all up no worries:

large.DSC02319.JPG

Popping the next 3 in a week and the last 3 a week after that..

19fa00fe8667baedf315c0932efbf2d4fbfe8ffa

On a 24/7 light cycle with Samsung LM301b LED DiyLedUK lighting.. Biobizz lightmix, no nutes for first 2 weeks - they will go outside to the site around week 3 or 4 :pitchfork:

Getting a nice start indoors before they face mother nature ;)

With 3-4 weeks before you plant out that should give you plenty of time to get these ladies to a decent size  :yep:

Looking great from here mate  :headbang:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Getting a nice start indoors before they face mother nature ;)

With 3-4 weeks before you plant out that should give you plenty of time to get these ladies to a decent size  :yep:

Looking great from here mate  :headbang:

Cheers Mark - off to a solid start indeed with Haze 2.0 and Moby Dick XXL being the super aggressive in growth autos out the pack thus far... One of the Auto Gorilla's started off a bit mutated but growing fine none the less, let's see what unfolds. I will update shortly as I have just been snapping some pics. This is the first time I have gone straight into the final pots and I have got to admit, despite it being due to lazyness/shortage of time it seems to be working out just fine ;)

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 3

Day 8 from seed
Photos are from last night, just fell asleep - so day 9 today writing but day 8 of photos (confused? I am lol).. Anyway, things are ticking along nicely. They seem to like the LED light (it's my first time using it  lol) I had it set to 18" on 70watts but it is now around 24 inches on 100watts. I will dim this up to 150watts over the next week as they should be able to handle it then eased in... They are on a simple wet/dry cycle in soil which at the moment is 0.5l every 3/4 days. I will up to a litre per feed next time and also introduce silicon on the next feed as anything I can do to boost immunity will be a gain in preparation for the great outdoors.

large.DSC02393.JPG

The Haze 2.0 seems to dry out the quickest and be the biggest in size.. But it's early days yet ;) I cans see some early cal deficiency on the Haze and 1 or 2 others - so some fish mix or cal-mag may come into play in tomorrow's feed.

large.DSC02394.JPG

The only Auto giving me some abnormalities is one of the Gorillas. She seems to be growing quite happily though despite having 4 cotyledons ;) so let's see:

large.DSC02396.JPG

Popping 3 more seeds today also as starting to clear space ;)

Cheers

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 4

Day 15 from seed

Had some nice growth, the Scope 150 is certainly doing a great job. I have it set at 24" and literally flipped it to full power today for the last week before they all go outside. They are on a 1ml per litre feed on BioBizz Fish Mix as they were all looking hungry the other day... The last lot of Fastbuds autos I didn't have to feed until after 3/3.5 weeks.. Wonder if its due to no transplant or the fact these are real mans autos ;) 

large.DSC02509.JPG

The Auto Gorilla which had the abnormalities seems to have woken up and snapped out of its mutation and growing as well as the others :)

late-baby-gorilla.png

• Like 4

Just now, Larry Badgeley said:

Looking good @InTheSystem. Mine is set at 70w 24" above. Great light it is too? Might up it 100 next week

Cheers bud - yer I am curious to see how they react now to the full 150w. I had it a around 3/4 power before. I don't have the watt meter atm as I borrow off a mate lol Need to get on Amazon payday ha

• Like 2

Just now, InTheSystem said:

Cheers bud - yer I am curious to see how they react now to the full 150w. I had it a around 3/4 power before. I don't have the watt meter atm as I borrow off a mate lol Need to get on Amazon payday ha

Don't get one that comes from China as they take a month to get here. I got one from a UK source on the bay £10 notes

• Like 2

9 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

Wonder if its due to no transplant or the fact these are real mans autos ;) 

Real man's autos mate :yep:

9 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

The Auto Gorilla which had the abnormalities seems to have woken up and snapped out of its mutation and growing as well as the others :)

Great news, Keep an eye on her buddy as I've seen this before and they tend to be the best plant's  ;)

Looking great in here  :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 2