Dinafem Autoflower Multi Strain Fun ** New 2019 auto strains included**

InTheSystem

9 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Real man's autos mate :yep:

Great news, Keep an eye on her buddy as I've seen this before and they tend to be the best plant's  ;)

Looking great in here  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

hehe thought as much... Best toughen up..

50278506.jpg

8 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@InTheSystem What's your time frame on getting these outdoors mate?

Mark..

They will go outside on the weekend. Also popped white cheese, blue kush and another Cookies yesterday to join in :)

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 2

Just now, InTheSystem said:

hehe thought as much... Best toughen up..

Time to put your big boy pants on mate lol

Just now, InTheSystem said:

They will go outside on the weekend. Also popped white cheese, blue kush and another Cookies yesterday to join in :)

Perfect and another Dinafem girl joining the fun, love it :yep:

Mark..

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Time to put your big boy pants on mate lol

Perfect and another Dinafem girl joining the fun, love it :yep:

Mark..

Yes mate, luckily have 3 locations so can have quite a few autos going through rotation at a time. I am kind of strain hunting with the multi strain madness, next runs will be the ones I feel perform the best but it's not fair to judge on 1 seed runs, so I think a major part of it will be how it smokes what gets brought in bulk next rounds ;)

• Like 2

Hey m8, didn’t know you ventured outside aswell, not something I have possibility off doing...

I just started looking through a few diaries an seen @InTheSystem name, so I’ll tag along for the show m8, cool seeing it done outdoor’s, an a great selection off strain’s from mark again...:smokin:

On 01/07/2019 at 9:43 PM, InTheSystem said:

Best toughen up..

50278506.jpg

Funny this, as I’m just sitting watching; Full Metal Jacket...:badass:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amo said:

Hey m8, didn’t know you ventured outside aswell, not something I have possibility off doing...

I just started looking through a few diaries an seen @InTheSystem name, so I’ll tag along for the show m8, cool seeing it done outdoor’s, an a great selection off strain’s from mark again...:smokin:

Funny this, as I’m just sitting watching; Full Metal Jacket...:badass:

Hey Bro, Thanks for checking in - yes I do a lot of outdoor growing due to being 38 LAT, I pack up the Indoor during July - mid september and switch to outdoor. Veg is fine in the summer as I can just maintain a high VPD level with a humidifier - flowering is a different beast though and I just try to avoid it. I actually have 15 autos in flower atm and around 11 photoperiods, mostly HSO Gorillla Breath - just the autos are Real Gorilla Seeds and did not do a diary - Il grab a few pics though and post somewhere in panics forum though as the auto Mazar's are pretty impressive.

large.5d1ecf21c3733_Screenshot2019-07-05at06_07_28.png

Will update in here tomorrow, have just had White Widow, Blue Kush and another Auto Cookies surface today and the other go outside tomorrow or Saturday finally :)

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 4

Sound’s like you live in the perfect area for it lat 38, ur an evergreen 12month’r, in or out.

And soo many tasty sounding strains, I’ve never even thought abt trying auto’s an have read a few differing reports on them.

So good luck with them m8.

plus it’s cool seeing outdoor pics...:smokin:

• Like 2

Just now, Amo said:

Sound’s like you live in the perfect area for it lat 38, ur an evergreen 12month’r, in or out.

And soo many tasty sounding strains, I’ve never even thought abt trying auto’s an have read a few differing reports on them.

So good luck with them m8.

plus it’s cool seeing outdoor pics...:smokin:

Cheers mate - yer I have a couple of mates I do the outdoor plants with - so it keeps the 3 of us stocked up through the winter or between crops :)

• Like 2

As said, the next 3 up is White Cheese, Auto Cookies #2 and Blue Kush:

large.DSC02539.JPG

Now I have all my indoors hanging I can commit some more time to the autos so I will be starting these 3 off in 0.5l pots and will transplant in 6 or 7 days tops. Will be cool to do a transplanted vs final pots too - especially as the Auto Cookies is the same strain. All fun and games, trial and error... I will be growing these 3 at my gaff rather then another location, so expect these 3 to get some real fuss ;)

I will update on the first 6 tomorrow as first thing they are getting bag lidded and trasported to their location first thing in the morning:

image.jpg

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 3

Day 20 from seed

Ok I thought I would do an update tonight as tomorrow is going to be a bit of a rush as I have to do a few jobs and get the girls to there outdoor homes so most likely would not have time to update... I will start off with a little overview shot so can see what is occurring:

large.DSC02545.JPG

They are being fed:
- 0.5ml of Silicon for every 2l
- 0.5ml of Cal-Mag for every 1l
- 0.5ml of Fish Mix for every 1l

They were all showing cal deficiencies which is really odd. In all the Real Gorilla autos, Sweet seeds XL's and Fastbuds I have never had to treat Cal deficiency in the first 2 weeks. The size on these autos are also impressive for 20 days old?! - Dinafem, you are winning me over fast.. I can just see Mark and the team now

e3ec53e456927d5d2adaee58fdf88d4d99fb5001

Now my first issue and I can't put my finger on it - but it seems to be some kind of mite or bug problem hitting both of the Auto Gorillas hard?

large.DSC02546.JPG

So I made a homebrew formula of: garlic cloves, olive oil, chilli, soapy water and fresh squeezed lemon and sprayed the fuck out of everything in the garden while the light was flicked off. Literally all undersides of the plants, pots, tent walls.... Now what I think it is, is the bloody soil. It is Biobizz light mix.... If anyone reading this has experience with soils feel free to drop an opinion or suggestion of soils ;)

So after spraying down everything, 5 or 6 hours later everything seemed happy again:

large.DSC02549.JPG

The Gorillas have both perked up since. Will have to be a little dilligent when they go outside with this... But as it was caught and addressed early, it shouldn't cause any further issues. Fucking soils as I really can't think what else would have brought them in. Been here 5 years and never seen them but I never normally start autos or grow soil indoors. So I am learning my lesson, use the sun lol I thought about starting some autos off in coco coir to get solid roots as you cant over feed easily. Could just pummel them with root booster daily... One to experiement with maybe on the next 3... Although the next site can hold 6 more autos... Maybe I should order some more strains? lol@Dinafem-Mark - anything on my list bro what I am missing what should be given a whirl? Dinamex and Sour D look tempting I will be honest.

The Haze 2.0 is by far the biggest of the bunch, next to a 1l bottle of beer to give idea of size. She could get pretty big for an auto!!

large.DSC02547.JPG

Next update they will be outside and really taking off. It is pretty hot atm though around 32c so may have to create a little shade for them. Not sure they will like direct sunlight if exposed toooo long... Will be some trial and error I suspect. But yer really impressed and having fun with them so far, even despite a little teething problem with cal deficiency and the bugs on the Gorilla. Onwards and upwards.

Cheers

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

So I made a homebrew formula of: garlic cloves, olive oil, chilli, soapy water and fresh squeezed lemon

This sounds a good idea dude, I’m guessing you’ve mixed an used this before an it’s worked, yea ?

Another new one for me :yep:

any chance off getting the recipe amount’s to go with the ingredients you mentioned ?

cheer’s...:smokin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amo said:

This sounds a good idea dude, I’m guessing you’ve mixed an used this before an it’s worked, yea ?

Another new one for me :yep:

any chance off getting the recipe amount’s to go with the ingredients you mentioned ?

cheer’s...:smokin:

Yer mate it's been very effective with mites and other critters. Neem is very good too but I went with the one with items I had around the house. I used 3 garlic cloves, splash of oil, half a lemon juice, dash of cayenne and around 250ml of water with some washing up liquid and basically sprayed the entire garden during lights off. Idea being it kills the bugs and stops them hiding or coming back with those ingredients. I may give them just a leaf wash with water before they go outside in a bit.. But tbh it all looks good and they have perked up again, Gorillas looked a bit sad before.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Andromedian said:

Just having a catch up....

Plants are looking good mate.

:yep:

Thanks for checking in mate - not quite the adventure you have going on with camping and fry ups - but fun and games all the same lol

• Like 2

That must be good soil.....

there is a bottle of san Miguel growing in the corner lol

Be lucky my friend

• Like 4

On 06/07/2019 at 1:35 AM, InTheSystem said:

Maybe I should order some more strains? lol@Dinafem-Mark - anything on my list bro what I am missing what should be given a whirl? Dinamex and Sour D look tempting I will be honest.

For your climate I would definitely recommend

Auto Sour Diesel

Auto Blue Cheese 

Auto Blue Kush 

Or one of our other XXL Auto,s should all do well in your climate outdoors mate  ;)

Other plants look spot on  :)

Are these now out at one of your plots mate or still indoors?

Mark..

• Like 1