★ WINNERS ★ of the 5th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

I haven't received my stuff I bought with my points yet, is this what people are showing?, I did have a problem with my IBAN number but that's sorted now perhaps it gets all released at once?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, tokenroll said:

ah so now we know it's all @ratdog s fault lol..

Nah mate lol I still wont get my winnings till mon/tues I think, the trouble was caused by another member and I still think one hasn't contacted Tommy and will lose his prize, silly sod, I hope he's ok.

• Like 7

@ratdog i was showing the prizes i got from the points chap ,the sweet kit came before that one did ..fingers crossed you get your prizes safe an sound ..well happy with my pipe i must say ..

@delagdo id be super chuffed with a trophy like that but again its a thing you have to hold in your heart and head and not your mouth im afraid ..but i will say well done and enjoy the accolade your diary was worth it .

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 7

@ratdog yes that's right, I got a delivery on Monday with my order, I'd received the cash last week.

@tokenroll thanks! I can definitely see that happening, especially once I get hold of a set of dosing capsules :smokin:

@vince noir rock n roll star Definitely! I remember a few years ago when I first started growing, I didn't want to tell anyone but my wife convinced me we could tell a couple, who are close friends. I got down a few jars from the cupboard, they were amazed and I tried to stress to them I didn't want anyone to find out about it. It was fine, until we were all off our faces at a festival, and as I pass round a joint he says, "Ah, weed - how's the growing going?"! There were a few other people there who obviously didn't know, so I had to explain myself to the group. They were all impressed that what we were smoking came out of my small Ikea wardrobe, but since then we have told nobody - we have learnt that lesson :ninja:

• Like 7

much deserved @Serpent your guide to autos a few years ago was invaluable to so many ..so again ..kudos squire 

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

Apologies for this late post, my prizes arrived all present and correct :yep:

Stupid me stashed my grower of the month trophy in too good a place and I couldn't find it :doh: and I couldn't put a photo of my prizes up that was incomplete now could I.

Found it last week in a box with something else. I have a habit of stashing things and losing them lol

Thanks again for a great competition Sweet Seeds, it was great fun taking part and the prizes are amazing, very generous :yep:

The middle seed packet in the pic is Psicodelicia.

I will probably grow these as a 6 strain multi grow. They're in deep freeze now winterizing ready for when the time comes ;)

large.5d8c130648399_DSC_5462ER.jpg

large.5d8c130988ca3_20190920_0002181.jpg

large.5d8c130d0f786_20190920_0002311.jpg

• Like 10

Better late than never :yep:

Thank you very much for sharing photos of the awards and trophies. :wub:

Now...

source.gif

...Enjoy :D

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 6

Really sorry for the late update, I had to wait a few months to get my lights with my prize money and I wanted to wait until they were delivered so I can share photos here.

@Sweet Seeds Apolo@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp@Sweet Seeds-tommy I have to say a massive thank you for the contest and a big thanks to the judges for choosing me as the winner.

My prize money has been well spent, I only work part time so don’t have that amount of spare money very often so I used it wisely and upgraded all of my grow lights to LEDs, I brought a veg tent, a new Evo Cloud and upgraded some of my fishing tackle, my car needed some work so what was left went on that.

Once again thanks Sweet Seeds, I am so happy I have been able to upgrade my light to LEDs and I couldn’t have done that without your generous prizes

I won these two beautiful glass trophies as well.

Grower of Month & 1st Prize

large.P1240577.jpg

I brought the Evo Cloud as mine burnt out and it was out of warranty. The Mighty vape and bubble bags I got with the points I won. 

Points Make Prizes

large.P1240572.jpg

large.P1240578.jpg

With the cash prize I upgraded all my lights to LED, 150w Quantum Board for the new veg tent and 550w Scope Strips for the flower tent, both built by our site sponsor @diyleduk I still look in my tents and can’t quite believe I have been able to afford to upgrade so quickly. Thanks again for the generous prizes guys.

550w Scope Strips

large.P1240016.jpg.79d5f960c0ceff40fddcd

New Veg Tent and 150w Quantum Board

large.760515E0-63E4-4C67-B0C4-3E6B9C70CA

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 17

• 3 weeks later...