★ WINNERS ★ of the 5th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

6 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Does this 7th August include the Sweet Seeds points? I seem to remember 12th June to 25th June for the points and this might pose a problem for me due to commitments. It would be better if I could place my order in early July.

@Smokebelch Congratulations dude, a much deserved win for a well dedicated diary, smashed it :yep:

Cheers jadenugs ;)

This is what we can read in the competition rules:

"3.3 - The period to exchange Sweet Seeds® Points for Sweet Seeds® seeds, Sweet Seeds® merchandising and products from the Sweet Seeds® web store is between the 12th and the 25th of June 2019;"

"5.1 - All the prizes between 1st and 25th place and the products from the prizes of the exchanged Sweet Seeds® Points will be sent to the winners within the maximum period of 60 days after the announcement of the winners. The same for the winners of the "Sweet Seeds® Grower of the Month" awards, "Sweet Seeds® Photo of the Month" and "Best Sweet Seeds® Video";"

The interpretation is:

-> Between the 12th and the 25th of June everyone should exchange the points for products (with a special system that we will explain after the 12th of June)

-> And then Sweet Seeds® has 60 days after the announcement of the winners to send the prizes. The winners were announced today, the 7th of June, so complying to the rules, the prizes can be sent until the 7th of August.

But this is a limit, for our protection, because normally if you place your order on time, the prizes will be sent between the 18th of June and the 12th of July. We can't compromise with this, but this is what will probably happen. If after a certain day of July you are not at home to receive the prize, when the date approaches and you still don't have it, please contact us and in that case we could postpone the shipping according to your availability. But, as I said, probably you will get the stuff much earlier.

In the meanwhile to everyone who has Sweet points to exchange for products from the shop or for Sweet Seeds® products, please don't send Private Messages with your order or with questions about it. In a few days (probably by the 12th of June) we will open a new thread with all the information about it, as we are probably going to have a code for each grower to place the order directly in our shop. For example, for someone who has 230 euros in products, we share a code that once inserted in the online shop is worth 230 euros in the mentioned category of products. More information soon.

Thanks again and kind regards,

tommy

• Like 9

Congrats to main prize winners,it s been fun and gave me the opportunity as a new member in the forum,to "meet" many of you.

Also a big thank you to Sweet Seed too,for the generous prizes.I haven t taken part in the previous contests but,more winners=more happy growers and after all....it s about fun too.

Have a wonderfull Summer and good luck with your grows guys,see you around.

:cheers:

• Like 7

Wow, 4th place, that is a surprise, thanks @Sweet Seeds-tommy @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds Apolo and all the crew at Sweet Seeds :thumsup:

And a massive congrats to @Smokebelch a very worth winner and all those with runner up prizes :yep:

Just a quick question, the points for the diary with the highest post count, was I not second as I've been listed as third? It's not a problem as I don't want to split hairs over 20 points, but can you check?

• Like 7

@Sweet Seeds-tommy Cheers mate, that explains things well ;) Sorry to be a pain.

@Serpent I think you're right there mate. I'm sure Tommy will sort it out. I don't wanna steal points that are rightfully yours lol Congrats on your prize dude :yep:

• Like 5

Cheers mates!

You're welcome ;)

And yes, Serpent and jadenugs, you're right and it is already corrected. We know it's a very small difference (20 points) but it's always better to have it all correct and that's why I said the points were provisional. So many points to consider that I was sure that something would not be right. So thanks for pointing that out. If someone else finds any other mistake, please inform me.

All the best and sweet smokes!! :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 6

After I added all the prizes and points up my prize comes in at just over £3000, wow that is just mad. Thanks again to Sweet Seeds for putting on this Awesome contest and thanks to everyone who took part, enjoy your prizes folks,

I have now had a few days for this to sink in and for me to calm down and I have been looking at the Sweet Seeds site and I think I am going to get a Mighty and a Davinchi vape with my points @Sweet Seeds-tommy Is it ok to order these with my Points and then pay the difference as it would come to more that than the points I have?

Thanks again folks, you guys have made me very happy and I can now upgrade my lighting and take my growing to the next level, cheers.

• Like 13

This gotta be the best competition I’ve seen or read about, unreal prizes...:bong:

congrats to all the winners...

• Like 6

Big congratulations to @Smokebelch for a truly well deserved first place, but it would not have been an easy decision for the judges!

Well done to all the other contestants, who have shown fantastic growing and diary keeping skills, and a huge thank you to Sweet Seeds! This competition has been above and beyond anything I expected when I signed up for the forum. Very generous, very well organized - I have really enjoyed it. I think it is a really good thing for the community and has helped me get involved more and speak to a few more people on the boards here.

On the points system, I think it is a great idea keeping people engaged with the contest. I can say for example  I was motivated to bring my next grow forward a little to keep entering the photo contests, it was still worth doing even though the grow wasn't going to finish by the deadline. Likewise I think the distribution of prizes is fantastic. It's not just the top person or two people winning and being rewarded, you can see there is significant recognition and very generous prizes for many people who have put in effort. I really like the way this has been run, it makes it feel like less of a lottery when the runner up prizes are so good. I appreciate it must have been a lot of administration keeping track of all the deadlines and awards - thank you for your hard work and generosity Tommy, Jaypp, Apolo and the rest of the team!

• Like 9

:toot: 

Congratulations to all the winners in this compo...it's really good to see that all efforts are rewarded in the way Sweet Seeds has arranged it.  

:band: 

• Like 8

On 6/8/2019 at 3:29 PM, jadenugs said:

I think you're right there mate. I'm sure Tommy will sort it out. I don't wanna steal points that are rightfully yours lol Congrats on your prize dude :yep:

On 6/8/2019 at 6:42 PM, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

And yes, Serpent and jadenugs, you're right and it is already corrected.

Cheers guys and a very easy mistake to make as there's a lot of prizes to sort out :yep:

• Like 7

On 09/06/2019 at 10:24 AM, Smokebelch said:

I have now had a few days for this to sink in and for me to calm down and I have been looking at the Sweet Seeds site and I think I am going to get a Mighty and a Davinchi vape with my points @Sweet Seeds-tommy Is it ok to order these with my Points and then pay the difference as it would come to more that than the points I have?

Very soon (probably tomorrow) I will open a new thread with all the information about how to get the prizes and how to exchange the points for products.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 7

On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 10:24 AM, Smokebelch said:

After I added all the prizes and points up my prize comes in at just over £3000, wow that is just mad. Thanks again to Sweet Seeds for putting on this Awesome contest and thanks to everyone who took part, enjoy your prizes folks,

Thanks again folks, you guys have made me very happy and I can now upgrade my lighting and take my growing to the next level, cheers.

:eek::notworthy: Wow mate that is insane and I thought the free beans was a worthy prize in the first place lol I did not realise these competitions could be so rewarding financially :yep: Well deserved though you and many others done some fantastic work and a lot of effort put in :notworthy: Congrats to all the winners for their time and effort :thumsup: and thanks Sweet Seeds for a wicked competition.

• Like 8