2500,00€ in cash

+

1st Place Trophy

+

410 Sweet Seeds® points

(410,00€ in products)

+

100,00€ in cash

(optional, check section 4.7 of the competition rules)

+

100,00€ in cash

(already awarded for 1 Photo of the Month prize)

+

250,00€ in cash

(already awarded for 1 Grower of the Month prize)

gallery_44939_2830_5439.png

★ jadenugs ★

with the grow diary

My Sweecret laboratory. 5th Sweet Seeds competition grow diary 2018/19

1000,00€ in cash

+

2nd Place Trophy

+

150 Sweet Seeds® points

(150,00€ in Sweet Seeds® products)

+

100,00€ in cash

+

250,00€ in cash

gallery_44939_2830_24567.png

★ tokenroll ★

with the grow diary

Welcome To The White House - 5th Sweetseeds Competion Grow 2018/19 - Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version, Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version, Sweet Pure CBD

420,00€ in cash

+

Trophy

+

360 Sweet Seeds® points

(360,00€ in products)

+

100,00€ in cash

+

100,00€ in cash

(already awarded for 1 Photo of the Month prize)

+

250,00€ in cash

4th  Serpent

[250,00€ in cash + 140,00€ in Sweet Seeds® products + 100,00€ in cash (optional) + 250,00€ in cash (already awarded for 1 Grower of the Month prize)]

5th  delagdo

[200,00€ in cash + 410,00€ in products + 100,00€ in cash (optional) + 300,00€ in cash (already awarded for 3 Photo of the Month prizes) + 250,00€ in cash (already awarded for 1 Grower of the Month prize with transfer still pending)]

6th ► ratdog

[180,00€ in cash + 170,00€ in Sweet Seeds® products + 100,00€ in cash (optional)]

7th ► AustrianTokker 

[150,00€ in cash + 140,00€ in Sweet Seeds® products + 100,00€ in cash (optional) + 100,00€ in cash (already awarded for 1 Photo of the Month prize)]

8th ► The Padawan 

[130,00€ in cash + 200,00€ in products + 100,00€ in cash (optional) + 100,00€ in cash (already awarded for 1 Photo of the Month prize with transfer still pending)]

9th ► decentcriminal 

[120,00€ in cash + 100,00€ in cash (optional)]

10th ► the lone deranger 

[100,00€ in cash + 100,00€ in cash (optional)]

11th ► Salty

[Super Sweet Kit + 100,00€ in Sweet Seeds® products + 250,00€ in cash (already awarded for 1 Grower of the Month prize with transfer still pending)]

12th ► Inspiration101

[Super Sweet Kit + 260,00€ in products + 250,00€ in cash for the Best Sweet Seeds® Video award]

13th ► Punts 

[Super Sweet Kit + 220,00€ in products + 100,00€ (already awarded for 1 Photo of the Month prize with transfer still pending)]

14th ► countrock 

[Super Sweet Kit + 150,00€ in Sweet Seeds® products]

15th ► H + H20 

[Super Sweet Kit + 110,00€ in Sweet Seeds® products]

16th ► G_lab

[Sweet Kit + 170,00€ in Sweet Seeds® products]

17th ► Openairbud

[Sweet Kit + 70,00€ in Sweet Seeds® products]

18th ► Exile420

[Sweet Kit + 50,00€ in Sweet Seeds® products]

19th  beardedbeardiae

[Sweet Kit + 30,00€ in Sweet Seeds® products]

20th  Vince noir rock n roll comet

[Sweet Kit + 220,00€ in products]

21st ► Resonance

[Sweet Kit + 70,00€ in Sweet Seeds® products]

22nd ► zen-ken

[Sweet Kit]

23rd ► Jack010

[Sweet Kit]

24th ► Michael Luchóg

[Sweet Kit]

25th ► Prophet

[Sweet Kit + 50,00€ in Sweet Seeds® products]

grotbags -> 40,00€ in Sweet Seeds® products

The “Super Sweet” Kit includes -> 3 packets of 3+1 seeds from the Sweet Seeds® genetic collection (to choose from all the strains included in the 2019 catalog), 2 Sweet Seeds® t-shirts, 1 Sweet Seeds® metal grinder, 1 Sweet Seeds® metal ashtray, 1 Sweet Seeds® lanyard, 4 Sweet Seeds® rolling papers + filters and Sweet Seeds® stickers.

The “Sweet” Kit includes -> 2 packets of 3+1 seeds from the Sweet Seeds® genetic collection (to choose from all the strains included in the 2019 catalog), 1 Sweet Seeds® t-shirts, 1 Sweet Seeds® metal grinder, 1 Sweet Seeds® lanyard, 4 Sweet Seeds® rolling papers + filters and Sweet Seeds® stickers.

-> €'s in Sweet Seeds® products =

any product at your choice from our brand, including seeds, t-shirts, grinders, ashtrays, etc.

-> €'s in products =

products at your choice from our online shop, including vaporizers, tools and accessories, measuring instruments, books, paraphernalia, Sweet Seeds® products, etc. It is very important that you check sections 3 and 5 from the competition rules for the complete details and instructions on which products you can order and how the shipping costs are processed.

1st Place Fairplay

Vince noir rock n roll star

100 Sweet Seeds® Points

2nd Place Fairplay

Salty

50 Sweet Seeds® Points

3rd Place Fairplay

countrock

30 Sweet Seeds® Points

The grow diary finished with the highest post count at 23h59m on the 19th of May 2019

Smokebelch

100 Sweet Seeds® Points

The grow diary finished with the second highest post count at 23h59m on the 19th of May 2019

Serpent

50 Sweet Seeds® Points

The grow diary finished with the third highest post count at 23h59m on the 19th of May 2019

jadenugs

30 Sweet Seeds® Points

The grow diary finished with more visits at 23h59m on the 19th of May 2019

Smokebelch

100 Sweet Seeds® Points

The 2nd grow diary finished with more visits at 23h59m on the 19th of May 2019

Serpent

50 Sweet Seeds® Points

The 3rd grow diary finished with more visits at 23h59m on the 19th of May 2019

tokenroll

30 Sweet Seeds® Points

The Best Sweet Seeds® Video Award

Inspiration101

250,00€ in cash

+

Trophy for the Best Sweet Seeds® Video

+

120 Sweet Points

Probably the online cannabic competition with the best growers and with the best prizes :oldtoker:

Hope you enjoyed this amazing 5th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition.

What do you think of this new Sweet Points system? And how about the distribution of prizes comparing to the previous editions of the competition, where 2 growers were awarded with amazing prizes but then all the others only received seeds and merchandising?

We hope to be back in a few months when the next season starts with another competition.

Please keep posting in the 5th Competition subforum as it would be nice to get to at least the same post count as we got in the 1st edition of this competition, as it would help us to get an approval for one more competition.

All the prizes will be sent between the 12th of June and the 7th of August.

All you guys who did not finish the diary yet, you can still finish it, would be really interesting. And all you guys who will grow Sweet Seeds® clones or seeds during this summer are also welcome to post your diaries in the Sweet Seeds subforum... Tommy, Jaypp and Apolo will always be around to help you out and to cheer up the place a bit more than it already is ;)

Final note: the Sweet Points presented in this post may not be 100% correct so all this is provisional. If you find that your points are not correct, please inform us and we will perform the correction. It was a very long competition so there are a few chances that we lost track of one or another point prize.

It was a sweet pleasure to share the last 8 months with such great growers.

Sweet smokes and congratulations to the winners!!

:oldtoker:

the Sweet Seeds® team

gallery_44939_2830_34015.png
Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 25

That's a very good start to Friday morning. We'll done everybody that won, amazing prizes really. Thanks Tommy, Jaypp, and Apolo.

• Like 13

Congrats everybody.....worthy winners and the judges done a fine job. Amazing prizes too.

Thank you Sweet Seeds for a superb competition. It was a pleasure to take part.

• Like 11

Congratulations everyone, fantastic competition and a real pleasure to be a part of it. Cheers all at Sweet seeds :)

• Like 11

:thumsup: Happy days. I'm delighted. Never expected to win anything. 

Well done to the winners. Awesome diaries and photos. 

Thanks for the opportunity to take part Sweet Seeds :bong:

• Like 10

Congrats to all winners! Bet its been very hard to choose about all those great diaries! Thanks a lot to tommy, jaypp, apolo, sweet seeds and of course uk420 with all the amazing growers who partecipated. Well done to everyone! :hippy:

• Like 10

Toke, is this a good time to mention that 20 quid you owe me....

lol 

Congrats mate, nice one.

• Like 12

Well done everyone, can’t believe how much sweet seeds are giving out to us all for doing what we would do for free, so generous.

I have just logged in and when I saw this its really made my day folks, thanks for picking me as winner, I have never won anything massive like this before so I am over the moon with this.

Some of the money will be put to good use upgrading my flower tent and veg tent lighting to @diyleduk LEDs and I am also getting back into barbel fishing this year so this will help pay for my permits and some bits of tackle I need. I will be spending my Sweet Seeds Points on some nice photoperiod strains, I better get looking to see what I fancy.

@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp@Sweet Seeds-tommy@Sweet Seeds ApoloThanks for running the contest guys, the prizes are very generous and it’s nice the way you have shared it out so everyone wins something.

Congratulations to everyone else who won a prize, everyone is a worthy winner. 

• Like 19

Congrats to everyone and thank you to sweetseeds for running this epic competition.

@GreenVision lol yeah no bother hehe.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 11

Wow! Congratulations to everyone, what a great competition it's been :yep:

Thankyou so much to Sweet Seeds, Tommy, Jaypp and Apollo for all your hard work in making the competition possible, and most of all for choosing my diary as runner up. I'm over the moon, what a great start to the weekend :D

Also a big thankyou to Joolz and his bunch of merry mods. Without your dedication to running this community we wouldn't have this opportunity.

4 hours ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

What do you think of this new Sweet Points system? And how about the distribution of prizes comparing to the previous editions of the competition, where 2 growers were awarded with amazing prizes but then all the others only received seeds and merchandising?

Absolutely fantastic mate, we're all winners here aint we :yep:

4 hours ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

All the prizes will be sent between the 12th of June and the 7th of August.

Does this 7th August include the Sweet Seeds points? I seem to remember 12th June to 25th June for the points and this might pose a problem for me due to commitments. It would be better if I could place my order in early July.

@Smokebelch Congratulations dude, a much deserved win for a well dedicated diary, smashed it :yep:

• Like 10

I am very happy with a respectable 12th place overall and 1st place for the Best Video.

Thanks Sweet Seeds for stocking me up on cash, a year's worth of seeds, and untold amounts of goodies :)

Well done all you prize winners, top effort all round ! 

• Like 9

A Big congratulations to all the winner's !!!:toot:

p.s Thankyou to Sweetseeds, for the free beans to run, and the free beans I've won, Awesome !:toot:

Edited by Resonance
  • Like 9