★ WINNERS ★ of the 5th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

bloody hell ...well done smoke,toke and everyone else who won in this years competition .a blinding result for some ..

a totally generous competition this last year ,sadly time eluded me but was great to see what people were accomplishing ..

a massive thanks for the fair play award ..that really put a much needed smile on me face ,

so 

thank you  @Joolz and mod team for hosting 

and thank you to @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds-tommy and @Sweet Seeds-tommy and crew at sweet seeds for such an awesome prize and the competition ..

• Like 11

Well, I can't believe I made 6th place :woot: so my much so I've been a plonker regards sorting prizes lol

All I can say is thanks to the judges for not writing me off with my heat mat malfunction :ouch: and thanks to Tommy and the crew at Sweet seeds for the very generous prizes and a big thanks to @Joolz for running a place where this can happen.

awesome :) 

• Like 9

Congrats mates! And thanks for all the kind words and your outstanding participation in the competition. Very well appreciated :yep:

ratdog, just a curiosity... Exactly 9 years ago I presented myself in this forum. And look who was the first grower to welcome me:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/224143-tommy-presents-himself/

Hehehehe :oldtoker:

9 years later we're both still alive.. ahahahah :)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 9

Just now, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Congrats mates! And thanks for all the kind words and your outstanding participation in the competition. Very well appreciated :yep:

ratdog, just a curiosity... Exactly 9 years ago I presented myself in this forum. And look who was the first grower to welcome me:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/224143-tommy-presents-himself/

Hehehehe :oldtoker:

9 years later we're both still alive.. ahahahah :)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

lol I saw the like just now mate and thought wtf, that thread is the year after I joined lol

Doesn't time fly? :)

• Like 4

When do we start UK420 pension contributions ? Yeah ,just realised lately ,I'm here quite a while too . 

I'll get the first round of drinks fellas ,time to reflect on the years ,and thankfully we're this side of the ground . 

A fella can never have enough T-shirts , forgot my manners and to say thanks to the site and Joolz ,so fair play ,much appreciated . Only wish I had made more effort ,and hadn't the rare shemale :skin_up:

• Like 8

my sweet kit arrived today ..very happy ..not sure how we order our other prizes ..

• Like 8

Kit arrived today...I am now the owner of a grinder for the first time in my life...after 30+ years of rolling joints.

Muy feliz...

Thanks again SweetSeeds...

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...

a nice big box with a glass pipe and some bubble bags and lots of seeds and papers arrived today ..it defo put a sparkle on the day ..super thank you to @Sweet Seeds-tommy and the guys ..awesome ..

• Like 7

Hi guys!
What do you think about sharing photos of the awards?

:fart:

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 8

large.IMG_2215.JPGlarge.IMG_2214.JPG

was just about to ..da daaaa...the pipe feels very sturdy and they include a glass ear and nose picker ..going to give it a whirl later ..chuffed .

• Like 15

@vince noir rock n roll starLooks really nice dude, you can’t beat some nice new glassware, enjoy.

@Sweet Seeds-tommyI am getting a bit worried about the prizes I chose, I chose a mighty vape and some bubble bags which came to 119 Euros over my points budget, I asked if it would be ok to pay the difference and was expecting and email to confirm, I haven’t heard anything yet, can you look into it for me, thanks

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

Yeah my basket of goodies was about 6 euros over what points total I have so will need to pay that some how.

• Like 5

Cheers mates!

Tomorrow I will ask my colleagues about it. I thought they already answered so thanks for letting me know.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 5

I can't show my trophy to many people, so it's nice to show it off here :flex:

My prizes (with a nice jar of some diary end results):

large.sweetprizes.jpg

I am loving the Mighty since I got it on Monday, and I am enjoying the taste of some Cream Mandarine XL Auto in it right now :thumsup::mashed:

That's in addition to the extremely generous cash prizes, which have been spent already on camera and lenses, plus I treated myself to an Omnivap since I completed the growdiaries.com mission.

I am amazed at what has happened. The contest hadn't started when I began my original diary in the Sweet Seeds forum, and I hadn't looked at the previous competitions (also exceedingly generous, I have since seen). I was very fortunate that I was allowed to restart it again in the competition forum. I never imagined it would lead to this, and be so rewarding. I have been given 850 Euros altogether which just seems crazy. When I first sent off my details and told my wife, she was convinced I'd be defrauded or arrested!

Thank you again Sweet Seeds :yinyang:

• Like 11