What does it smoke like?

Jibba jabba

3 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

I am spoilt for choice,

the blame lies at our leaders feet @HSO-Mark he has ruined us with  all these amazing strains from hso and dina. some i definitely liked better than others but they have all been excellent, even with my growing skills lol 

jj your honest opinion saphire scout or the new, ss gsc x true og, new gsc x lemon larry ? :wanker:

talk to me brother

sam  

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, samhigh said:

your honest opinion saphire scout or the new,

I think the Sapphire Scout all day mate,

It grew well and yielded very well.

Dont get me wrong The New is great, but I was expecting it to be better, with all the hype and that, maybe it was my growing or maybe I am just spoilt, who knows. 

1 hour ago, samhigh said:

the blame lies at our leaders feet @HSO-Mark he has ruined us with  all these amazing strains from hso and dina.

Yeah I’ll second that mate :yep: Third world problems eh.

Take it easy Jj  :yinyang: 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 29/06/2020 at 2:21 PM, samhigh said:

the blame lies at our leaders feet @HSO-Mark he has ruined us with  all these amazing strains from hso and dina. some i definitely liked better than others but they have all been excellent, even with my growing skills lol

HSO has always had some heat with the creations but the 6 new HSO releases and the Sherbinski drop are on another level  ;)

Can't wait to see what the community does with these new additions and some of our older strains :)

Glad your enjoying the selections brother  :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

Alright there Uk420.

I finally remembered to get a photo of the Green crack from my previous grow, great strain.

Big thanks to @HSO-Mark and the whole Hso team for the continued opportunities to grow out loads of Cali dank.

large.B574F6A8-98F9-4A0C-B3EF-7840D5C3E89E.jpeg

Smoke wise I like it, a lot, much more sat leaning than anything I have grown for a while which is a nice change for me.

Nice solid bud structure, I usually start from the bottom and work my way up.

I have mainly been smoking this when I am out walking about, it’s a bit of a creeper  stinks to high heaven and is as smooth as they come.

I have yet to see any of my mates, but when I do I’ll be sure to run a jibba by them.

Another banging strain, well done Hso.

Take it easy Jj :yinyang:

• Like 6

On 7/31/2020 at 2:55 AM, Jibba jabba said:

grow out loads of Cali dank.

sounds like your loving the sativa effects, looks like solid buds too. i love a little motivational weed but when it gets close to panic attack, i have to go back to the indica side lol

great report brother, you have been on a roll pumping out some fine herb. :yep:

sam

• Like 3

7 hours ago, samhigh said:

sounds like your loving the sativa effects,

After smoking mostly indica for a while the Green Crack is a refreshing change.

It is fairly strong too, not the full on punch in the face, more of a gentle stroke, ( and who doesn’t like a gentle stroke eh?) 

Really looking forward to getting an outdoor comparison when the season is done.

8 hours ago, samhigh said:

close to panic attack 

If anything the opposite, mellows me right out.

Take care Sam. Jj :skin_up:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

If anything the opposite, mellows me right out.

looked it up closer to a 50/50 effect, glad your liking it brother jj, hybrids the best of both sides

7 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

and who doesn’t like a gentle stroke eh

getting old any stroke will do...... :yep:

sam

• Like 2