What does it smoke like?

Jibba jabba

13 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

I am going to run some more soon.

That's what I like to hear  ;)

You thought about trying any of the Dinafem high/pure CBD autos? 

Worth a thought mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSO-Mark said:

ou thought about trying any of the Dinafem high/pure CBD autos? 

To be honest Mark, it’s a battle trying to keep it running full time, I might even have a break from growing for a bit, just got the next one then the one after to do, then all the rest :rofl: 

Maybe I might even take on The new after the Pnc is completed, I keep hearing how good she has turned out for everyone.

But autos I have never really grown, I suppose I could flower an auto while vegging some photo period plants, who knows what the future has in store for me or my groom.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jibba jabba said:

But autos I have never really grown, I suppose I could flower an auto while vegging some photo period plants, who knows what the future has in store for me or my groom.

That's what I'd do mate. Grow the autos whilst begging your photos. By the time your ready to flip that switch to (12/12) the autos should be finished  :yep:

Giving you some flowers to smoke whilst freeing up some room in the grow area for the photo ladies  ;)

1 hour ago, Jibba jabba said:

Maybe I might even take on The new after the Pnc is completed, I keep hearing how good she has turned out for everyone.

Would love to see you try The New out mate. So far getting really good feedback  ;)

Only a PM away if needed :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Only a PM away if needed :bong:

Cheers Mark, watch this space.

Take it easy. Jj :skin_up:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:
3 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

That's what I'd do mate. Grow the autos whilst begging your photos. By the time your ready to flip that switch to (12/12) the autos should be finished  :yep:

Giving you some flowers to smoke whilst freeing up some room in the grow area for the photo ladies  ;)

Cool lil idea this, I was wondering what to do with the freebie auto widow’s...

an idea soo sensible an straight in front off me I never seen it (dummass :wassnnme:)

Another future tip, cheer’s...:pimp:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Amo said:

Cool lil idea this, I was wondering what to do with the freebie auto widow’s...

an idea soo sensible an straight in front off me I never seen it (dummass :wassnnme:)

Another future tip, cheer’s...:pimp:

I've been there brother lol

Had the idea staring me in the face but until someone points it out I could not see ;)

Worth chucking autos in especially if you do a 8-10 week veg. Get the autos finished on the 18/6 cycle, crop them to fill your jars then flip the photos to bloom  ;)

Win-Win in my book :bong:

If you give it a try mate. Tag me as I'll happily follow along my friend  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Worth chucking autos in especially if you do a 8-10 week veg. Get the autos finished on the 18/6 cycle, crop them to fill your jars then flip the photos to bloom  ;)

Win-Win in my book :bong:

If you give it a try mate. Tag me as I'll happily follow along my friend  ;)

Kind regards

I’m deffo gonna organise thing’s an plan’s to give this a try, as it’ll let me veg in good climate tent, rather than stuffy ole airless drobe...

If it works out good for me, I’ll order a few auto’s from hso or dinafem, as I’ll soon be ordering 707 Headband, 707 Truthband, Amherst Sour Diesel an Cmog, after reading diaries an smoke report’s on these... unless you can improve that lil list, as I only start two at a time...

Let me give this PnC a go first (still bricking it abt uploading pic’s on here lol ) just not sure the safety protocol on pic’s...

But will start soon,  Nev’s haze almost finished...

Good luck an cheer’s m8...:pimp:

• Like 3

On 16/08/2019 at 0:59 PM, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there Uk420.

Gorilla Breath.

Firstly I would like to start with trying to describe just how sticky this is, seriously grab a bud with you fingers before you try to skin up at you own peril, perhaps if you were to cover your hands with a really strong slow drying glue you would be on the right road, that’s not to even mention the smell, properly pungent, honestly really really strong aroma, not too distant from the Sugar Breath.

large.93319095-2CCB-4F86-B57C-39EBC4514A18.jpeg

After I finished rubbing all the resin off of my hands and fingers I had another go at rolling a jibba, I am pleased to say it was a success :skin_up:as soon as the jib got lit is was all I could do to just sit and smoke, and what a smoke it was :smokin:

The first few puffs were intense flavour quickly followed by that feeling of a little man in my head poking me in the back of my eyes with lots of small pointy things.

I have only smoked 1 spliff as of this very day, so I have come to the conclusion that yet another much more thorough sampling session will be needed for myself to fully grasp what this example has to offer, but my first impression are positively purple.

Its a yes from me Bob :yep:

Take it easy Jj  :yinyang:

We have selected this smoke report by @Jibba jabba as the 1st winning report in this cool thread  :yep:

@Jibba jabba You've done a few HSO smoke report but this one's my favourite ;)

As promised you've won a prize similar to the "Best picture thread competition" :yep:

Any 2 HSO strains and I'll sort a merch pack out to :yep:

We will do the same in a couple of month's people so get those smoke reports in ;)

@samhigh Thanks for putting this together with @Jibba jabba:bong:

Much appreciated and a cool feature to have ;)

Drop info over @Jibba jabba via pm and I'll get you sorted buddy :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5

Congrats @Jibba jabba well done m8, I enjoyed that report too, enjoy ur rewards...:skin_up:

An as mark say’s, really cool thread @samhigh deffo one off my fav’s, congrats to you both for getting these going, has been a great help for newbie deciding between strain’s...:pimp:

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Cheers @HSO-Mark

I wasn’t expecting that :hippy:

PM incoming:punk:

Take it easy.Jj :skin_up:

Got it brother  :yep:

#TeamWork  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

Blue Fire report @Geoff

I’d grown HSO Blue Dream twice before and found it a decent smoke and big producer so was hoping for similar from the Blue Fire. 

If I remember correctly my Blue Fire were ready at 9.5 and 10.5 weeks.

i didn’t find Blue Dream very hazey when I grew it so was very surprised to find a distinct hazey smell in both Blue Fires. On top of that it was very fruity with an OG type funk. overall similar to Dinafem Blue Kush but with haze on top.

Yields were big, they took up twice as much room on the drying racks as the Gorilla Breath I grew them with and the GBs were 4-5oz plants. The bud wasn’t quite as dense as the Gorilla Breath but that was more down to the GB bud being mega dense ratherbthan the Blue Fire lacking in any way.

The high slaps a smile on your face and will have you happily singing along to any music that may come on the TV or radio. It gives a great positive mood and isn’t too heavy. The Gorilla Breath was probably stronger but the quality of the Blue Fire high made it my preferred jar for all but very late evening.

This is a great strain that I really hope doesn’t get overlooked for strains with more flashy names because in doing so you’ll be missing out in my opinion.

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, Rick Grimes said:

The high slaps a smile on your face and will have you happily singing along to any music that may come on the TV or radio. It gives a great positive mood and isn’t too heavy. The Gorilla Breath was probably stronger but the quality of the Blue Fire high made it my preferred jar for all but very late evening.

This is a great strain that I really hope doesn’t get overlooked for strains with more flashy names because in doing so you’ll be missing out in my opinion.

Hi Rick,

Thanks so much. Great report.

Just what I'm looking for  ... a great positive mood enhancer but not too heavy.

I'm definitely going to give Blue Fire a try and I'll do a diary.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Geoff said:

Hi Rick,

Thanks so much. Great report.

Just what I'm looking for  ... a great positive mood enhancer but not too heavy.

I'm definitely going to give Blue Fire a try and I'll do a diary.

No problem brother. I’ve been meaning to do a Blue Fire report for a while but I kept forgetting:smokin:so thanks for the reminder.

• Like 3