What does it smoke like?

Jibba jabba

Alright there Uk420.

Gorilla Breath.

Firstly I would like to start with trying to describe just how sticky this is, seriously grab a bud with you fingers before you try to skin up at you own peril, perhaps if you were to cover your hands with a really strong slow drying glue you would be on the right road, that’s not to even mention the smell, properly pungent, honestly really really strong aroma, not too distant from the Sugar Breath.

large.93319095-2CCB-4F86-B57C-39EBC4514A18.jpeg

After I finished rubbing all the resin off of my hands and fingers I had another go at rolling a jibba, I am pleased to say it was a success :skin_up:as soon as the jib got lit is was all I could do to just sit and smoke, and what a smoke it was :smokin:

The first few puffs were intense flavour quickly followed by that feeling of a little man in my head poking me in the back of my eyes with lots of small pointy things.

I have only smoked 1 spliff as of this very day, so I have come to the conclusion that yet another much more thorough sampling session will be needed for myself to fully grasp what this example has to offer, but my first impression are positively purple.

Its a yes from me Bob :yep:

Take it easy Jj  :yinyang:

• Like 12

@Jibba jabba Coming in with a killer smoke report on our Gorilla Breath  ;)

Thanks buddy, really useful for new growers wanting to try this strain and by the sound of things your really liking this HSO treasure  :yep:

I'll pick a winner from the smoke report thread early next month so if you have a HSO smoke report get it in ;)

@Jibba jabba Thanks brother and enjoy that dank and frosty end product  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

Black DOG I’ve had a few different phenos of.

The purple/black ones tend to lean more to a berry/dark fruit flavour while the green ones are more gassy.

The green ones tend to be stronger too. Both great smoked though.

HSO Chemdawg is a fucking beast too. Pure gas and citrus and rocks your head off. I had one pheno that even had a tropical fruit/mango type aroma and flavour to it.

Grade A shit mayne 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, G'n'E said:

You had the Chemdawg too?

Smoked her many times mate. Love that gassy/diesel flavour and the high is intense  ;)

Lovely stuff  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Smoked her many times mate. Love that gassy/diesel flavour and the high is intense  ;)

Lovely stuff  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

You know then lol

peace mayne 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, G'n'E said:

You know then lol

ChemDawg is quite an old strain but I'd put her again most strains out now, filled with flavour, packs a punch and a foundation strain for so many crosses now available  ;)

If you want heavy gas flavours with a fearful high. Try ChemDawg  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 6

Og kush is a nice balanced stone that is different than other OG's. It has a peppery taste and OG taste. Does not grow like regular OG, I heard it was a fire OG.

Blue dream has a nice social and sativa high. Hazey and blueberry taste.

Bubba's gift has a social relax and functional stone. Coffee, Cream and chocolate taste. The tastiest indica I've come across. you can find my journal for the grow here

Edited by Bust a nug
  • Like 4

On 23/08/2019 at 0:14 AM, Bust a nug said:

The tastiest indica I've come across

It certainly is right up there,

but I’ll raise you some,,,,,,,

Blue Fire,

large.60420ED7-B0F4-4F8C-A0AF-2AAA88C9CB1A.jpeg

Well this is another banger from the good folks at Hso, very moorish is the flavour, creamy blue is where I would put it.

Again in this is very strong bud, not quite the Gorilla Breath, but very effective, I have been smoking it as my day time smoke all this week, I have had to reduce the ratio a fair bit to stop myself starring at the wall all day, I even have been mixing it with the Cbd + as @HSO-Mark suggested, wonderful it is.

Oh and before I forget I have found the BF to be a bit of a creeper, nothing wrong with that, another yes from me Bob :yep:

large.F41889C2-1263-4B95-A061-AABB5DA03B70.jpeg

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 6

On 22/08/2019 at 7:01 PM, HSO-Mark said:

ChemDawg is quite an old strain but I'd put her again most strains out now, filled with flavour, packs a punch and a foundation strain for so many crosses now available  ;)

If you want heavy gas flavours with a fearful high. Try ChemDawg  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Amen to this

the Chem is definitely a stand out HSO strain .... more people should grow it for sure 

• Like 2

On 25/08/2019 at 1:54 PM, G'n'E said:

large.dawg6.jpglarge.dawg4.jpglarge.dawg5.jpg

these are are the three Chemdawg phenos I ended up with. All stellar smoker. 

Jeezz, Those buds look more like small boulders rather than buds ;)

Very densely structured and look amazing  :yep:

Thanks for sharing mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

On 25/08/2019 at 1:43 PM, Jibba jabba said:

I even have been mixing it with the Cbd + as @HSO-Mark suggested, wonderful it is.

Getting the best of both world's  ;)

Are you using the pure CBD flowers in place of tobacco mate?

Kind regards

Mark..

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

pure CBD flowers in place of tobacco mate?

No mate, still on the baccy, :wallbash:

lately I seam to have a bit difficulty smoking without it, I don’t know if I have turned into a Larry over the last month or so or more likely the brain shattering strength of the banging Hso and Dinafem strains that o have been mostly smoking.

I have even been smoking the cbd on its own to good effect, it really is a game changer, for me anyway, I am going to run some more soon.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2