Lovely jubly that's kushty

Ok 6 days on both are now flowering like crazy I've got a trance night to go to on the 12th October so hoping some of the fire maybe done by then hers a pick of the pair the tall one the Purkle and the short bush the fire 99 (1st)large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

a week on the purkle stretch has slowed and the buds are now showing nicely the day time hours are around 12 to 13 down here at the moment so im hoping for a mid october finish green house temps have droped down to 11  (night time ) this week so hence the yellowing on the leaves other wise very easy to grow super low maintance and true sativa genetics. Im looking forward to the next stage and seeing her change to purple in these colder condtions.  Although we are meant to be getting a heat wave the tropical storm due to hit scotland next week or this weekend large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

purkle start of week 4 had to resize the pic so couldnt get the whole plant in. How ever the stretch has stopped and them bud strutcher is tight.  Hope shes going to finish humidity has been in the mid 70s this week pissing rain for most of the week two. Currently running the oil fire to help keep temps slighlty up and the humidity down large.image.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fire 99 was pretty much done all the bud on her where small but I'm not complaining. Probably see half oz dried so for now there's a fan on the ten 60x60x140. No extractor the smell isn't that bad tell you open the tents door lol:hippy:large.image.jpeg

4 minutes ago, bubbleguppie said:

Fire 99 was pretty much done all the bud on her where small but I'm not complaining. Probably see half oz dried so for now there's a fan on the ten 60x60x140. No extractor the smell isn't that bad tell you open the tents door lol:hippy:large.image.jpeg

Why no extraction? You need to extract the moisture that comes off the plants. It will get damp in there leading to problems with rot. I also hope that fan isn't blowing on the buds? This will cause them to dry out too quickly and this will result in damp inside and poor tasting weed. Turn that fan off or at the least have it blowing on the floor and not directly at them. Get the buds as high up in the tent as you can.

If you have extraction use it on say half speed and have a passive intake for fresh air. Temps need to be about 16-18c and humidity about 55% or even lower. Get your meter reading device in there.

@Larry Badgeley im just awaiting ona friend to pop round with my 4 inch carbon filter and a rvk that ive lent him a few months ago :) for now ive found this and just bunged it in large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

Edited by bubbleguppie

@bubbleguppie. Your temp is fine, just, but that humidity reading is a concern especially as you have not trimmed the leaves. They hold moisture. I would get the CF and extract in there quickly but as your on it keep a close eye? Good luck and make sure the buds don't dry to fast.

@Larry Badgeley  thanks for the advice that was just as i added the extractor shes been in a hour now and the humidity is down 5 % at 64 i cant run the fan at night due to the hm and the misses will moan like fuck any ideas ?? But that being said i do have a sms plug n play wall effort to reduce the hum :) ALso what should be my drying days like 8 or so ?? i was thinking around there, then put them into some paper bags to soak up any lose moisture for about another 2 day ? 

Edited by bubbleguppie

2 hours ago, bubbleguppie said:

@Larry Badgeley  thanks for the advice that was just as i added the extractor shes been in a hour now and the humidity is down 5 % at 64 i cant run the fan at night due to the hm and the misses will moan like fuck any ideas ?? But that being said i do have a sms plug n play wall effort to reduce the hum :) ALso what should be my drying days like 8 or so ?? i was thinking around there, then put them into some paper bags to soak up any lose moisture for about another 2 day ? 

She may moan but not as much as yourself if your crop's ruined !! Use the controller and turn it down. Some is better than nothing.

I wet trim and mine took a week in the tent with optimum drying conditions. I don't paper bag them either but it's whatever you feel comfortable with. One thing though. If the buds have a slightly crisp feel, gently squeeze one and it should feel slightly springy and the smell should come through. Check that after a week or so.

Some dry for a lot longer and wait for the stems to snap. My buds came away easily from the stem after the week and are now curing in the jars. It is the most critical time in the grow but don't dry too quickly. 

To add: I have 2 plants which I cropped Monday and 1 on Wednesday. I checked this morning on the early 2 and I nearly snipped into the jars but I could still feel a bit of moisture still so I will leave until Sunday.

Best of luck man. 

LB

Edited by Larry Badgeley
  • Like 1

ok guys i need some advice please here's a few bud shots of the purkle the bud i'm holding i trimmed on Friday as i spotted a bit of mold on one leave :( wasnt go to risk it. So chopped it out , 90 percent of my top buds, on the side branches  are like the one I am holding , now should i do what i did with my fire 99 take whats ready and leave the rest to finish off ?? Ps ive lost track of what week i am on. Here is a shot of the main cola to sorry for the blurry pic

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

Edited by bubbleguppie

ok so 10 days on things have changed in the tent slightly and the fire 99 is now in the jar being burped had my first smoke of her on sunday and wow. A warm earthy in take and a smooth warming ex hale. Be leaving this one to cure well me thinks . All though i only got 12 g dried and in the jar as well as 3 g worth of pop corn bud in with the dry trim. Im not one to complain large.image.jpeg

large.image.jpeg so with the forecast being humid wet and shit and temps dropping of bu 4 degress come weekend down came the purkle and shes is now in the tent yes ok the 6 inch extractor is a little big in the 80 x 80 ten but she certainly doing her job as is the de humidifer ............................................................ large.image.jpeg

So one of the smaller buds I cut on Thursday am turned out to be dry last night. so I had my first j of the Purkle. Upon it being grounded in the grinder , I was hit by almost what could be described as a flowery perfume. The smell of it was stunning, but as for the smoke. Well fuck me it was like the firer but pokier large.image.jpeg

im going to leave the rest for another week or so the de humidifier is now out side the tent.

To be continued 

• 9 months later...

Tons of tobacco???...WTF!!  Must have been growing tobacco out at the allotment at same time:rofl:

Good on you!

I must try Real Gorilla Seeds Soon,