Lovely jubly that's kushty

The topping of the purkle has worked wonders (birds eye view )  allthough somethings been munching the lower leaves :/ am i right in thinking i can buy a bug net to droop over it ?? Oh and the fire 99 end of week 3 large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

well good old urkle purkle is doing wonders responding really well to the topping. I kinda Fimed her by accident I say this as a big fan leave now has a new head coming out of were the leave attachs to the plants main stem. Over all the plant her self is now at waist height (im 5'6'' ), i think once shes finished she will probs be around the 6 foot mark. Which is cool as my toms are all ready at that stage. Today my bug netting came down ive draped it across the green house, in front of my toms and pinned her to the roof as well as sides. Ive also added some around the back edge to the greenhouse. Today she was fed aprox 1 liter of old timers grow mixed with rain water then, a further liter of rain water.  I noticed the run off come off and after 10 mins of her sitting there i diced to move her back into her space behind the  netting and the toms

large.image.jpeg

up date on the fire 26 days old i topped her just the once two days ago she got her first feed 1 litre rain water with old timers mixed then another liter of plain rain water like the purkle im going to introduce her to a wet dry cycle so thats me now for till next week hers a top shot the purkle looks lush. Over all so far both plants can taking a beating and low maintenance large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

Edited by bubbleguppie
spelling

well what a scorcher of a week temps monday topped out in the green house at 51 36 out side i did have a oslating fan on the go and im picking up my de humidifier next rtwo week so far the wet n dry period has gone well after friday's soaking she was left until monday i dailed back on the water down to a litre as i noticed that the bottom soil was still soggy ( slashed the fabric pot with a knife loads of times before filling ).   With the topped stems  getting a bit lanky i thought sod it and staked her out to bamboo poles. I have also tied her to the said bamboo poles, this week ill be ordering some silicon to help strengthen the stems and leafs. Also order a bug zapper to comabt against what ever is munching it as well as some fly papper, (ill get thos little fuckers yet ) so far the actual plant stands

in at 72 cm high

large.image.jpeg

NOTE FOR SELF

Gave them each another watering todya aprox 1 liter now to leave until they next need it possibly tuesday wed. Trying to get this right as im away next sunday for 7 days thanks to nhs

Hehe you made me laugh when you said you FIMMED by accident, FIM means 'Fuck I Missed' when you top a plant and fuck it up, but not really fuck it up coz you can get 3+ new shoots comming off that FIM, so well done man, you didn't really do it by 'accident', you did one better than pruning imo. Hats off to ya man! Good luck with your grow bro! You will notice the difference come harvest :bong:

so SUnday they got waterd 2 litres today is there 2nd day with out water and both looking good, purkle with many heads up front and the baby fire in the back ground, Both in 12 litre fabric bags being fed 2 liters each of oldtimers grow and rain water.  @SubSpecies thanks for the kind words man im away sunday for a week to ten days just hope my mate pops round and waters them on day 4 and 8 lol hes a bit unreliable so ill let him off a day either side. Once im back from my op ill probably force the pair of them into flowering so they dont get to much taller. Got to remebr the leafs of the trees will start falling soonish and my greenhouse will once again be exposed to the flats at the rear of the side garden

large.image.jpeg

Edited by bubbleguppie

well of to southampton on Sunday major heart op on Monday so heres hoping i make it andd get to see these girls out. As well as the two other ladies in my life (the misses n kiddie ).  Any way here is the fire 99 5 weeks old ive noticed all though short (standing at 40 cm tall )  the nodes on this one are tight large.image.jpeg

Edited by bubbleguppie

@panik thanks dude here are these pre flowers im seeing on my Purkle ? Regarding the op if all goes well I'll be back on island by next Monday so here's hopeing going to give them both two liters feed before I go and leave them for 8 days temps are back down to 22 for this week so hopeing they will be oklarge.image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

ok so last Monday i got cut open spent 48 hours in itu came round with a tube in my cock pissing the bed as a i had a carter in my cock helping my self piss.   a cheeky cunt of a philipeen0 saying i stink of piss due to wetting the bed etc. For fuck sake like to see you re teach your self to piss i said back. Then up to the ward on Wednesday I went, to be greeted my old men in there 70s making stupid fucking noises cuasing my insomnia to come back and lack of sleep.   Fuck all pain killers etc (just as well fuck that opidet sketch ), a stuffy hospital, where l the staff are about as much help as a chocolate fire guard. The black female who was on nights didnt apricate me watching Friday next Friday and a few other black comedies but fuck her. Food in generale was shit, the staffs attitude was shite too.   By god i can assure you lot you see all sorts in and out of that hospital that's for sure. Monday this week soon came (release day ), silly cunts forgot i could not fly due to having a new valve in the heart. So this meant another 16 hours travel time via boat and a over night stay in portsmouth.  what a fucking carry on thats fure sure > How ever I got back and my green house was still standing and the two beast's looking sweet/ I just literally chucked 2.5 litres of a feed consiting of old timers grow and rain water as well as some silicon to help with the stems etc then just left them for 8 days

How ever the night time temps have dropped down to 14 15 inside the greenhouse so ive introduced my old fire, as well as my old two man tent (forced light dep ) first up the fire 99 looking sweet  second the purkle hiding under the tent

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg 

Edited by bubbleguppie

so i didtch'ed the forced light idea as i was only 2 3days in and it was providing to be a mission all ready.  so still with another 3weeks ( at least)  then before it gets turned back to 12 12,  under natural light i didnt get a pic of the fire 99 but here is the purkle. I just hope both this one and the fire start showing some signs of pre flowers some time soon  Also added 1 litre of feed to this and the fire large.image.jpeg

Edited by bubbleguppie

• 2 weeks later...

so the misses finally saw the purkle hideing along side the toms :wallbash:she took it rather well and went " well as your ill and recovering we wont say anything more about it " (truth been known she will partispate in the after marf with my self any way ) so she's just finishing her first true week of flowering :hippy: and throwing out pistols every where with loads of white hairs

Super impressed that ive managed to get this far the fire 99 has deffos bushed out as well as getting her stretch on a little (still no signs of pre flowers )

Any way first up purkle followed by the fire ive changed the feed over from old timers grow to old timers bloom large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg