Lovely jubly that's kushty

ok well here we are at week 4 i havent been out due o this storm thats over us butheres a pic of month old kushty lady in the green house :P all though small the leave structure is tight.  I had her hidden away in amongst my tomates etc. But today i potted her up in to a 10 litre pot. Added some rhizotonic and some old timers grow to the rain water gave it a damn good shake soaked the soil and in she went . She now sits behind the toms and gets roughly 12 - 14 hours direct sunshine each day. The pots been sat tehre for some 4 odd days letting the soil aclimtise large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

so my random field kushty has been munched by some form oinsect deffos not slug as i had the slug cages up but the green house one is doing fine allthough slow and short still a wonder of health. Any way with the the outdoor kushty being munched i dieced to pop a purkle into the ground large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

@Jumpin Jack sorry for late reply bro didnt get a notification but yes it is I could find much info on here regarding the two strains so thought id run a diary here she now with the helmet off and on her way large.image.jpeg

Thanks guppie..cool you are doing diary on purkle:yep:..strain sounds really good..i couldn't find much on the affidaze so i got two going outdoors now and they going some really nice looking plants with buds on them:naughty:

• Like 1

@Jumpin Jacknice going man I was being a right inddisuve little twat when ordering I almost went for the affidaze just couldn't d coed but fair play to @panik he recommend my self some strains to try and I rolled with his recommendation even said it was fine to get a few packs of 2 beans re 2 kushty 2 fast diesel etc so credit were credit is due he accomadated to my needs I just need to re title this post some how maybe @Joolz or one of the main miss can help me but I'll run a diary on both purkle and kushty this year sorry for long replies I'm not getting notifications for some reason on this post 

upodate guttered something int he greenhouse hase eaten the top of my kushty so well gutterd about that all not lost though as ive got a purkle on the go so will concentrate the efforts on the purkle for now

all is not lost ive made some admeants to the greenhouse and going to continue to do so thorought summer any way herees the purkle at a week old large.image.jpeg

here we are at day 10 for the purkle shes now on top shelf in the greenhosue never made such a shabby sahelving unit used a shelf from a old boat i had rip fair dinkum re fair expense lol , slapped a bit of 2x2 uner it with a meter long batten of the greenhouse support and boom jobs gold un tight structure to eh purkle so far hopeing the top shelve wont make her stretch so much large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

Wasn't going to post on here today but with the sun at his highest point purkle on the top shelf has still stretched large.image.jpeg

So on Sunday i thought it was time to aproach the aliens as i had not heared back from the gorilla him self. Any way within a hour of  messaging the Aliens asking there advice gthe main organ grinder got back to me.  All parties gave the nod  and said go for it (thanks guys ) so after following there advice today this happend. Im going to keep her in a 2 litre pot for the first 3 weeks then just go for it in my 12 litre fabric pot. Im hopeing that by useing my heated prop in the evening i can keep the root temps steady within the greenhouse. If im right in thinking it should hopefully start flowering by August. If any one can shed any light be of help thanks im lat 49.1 greenhouse large.image.jpeg

Edited by bubbleguppie

havent checked on the fire 99 seedling yet today ill give the tissue another soak soon and leave until tomz lunch 48 hours from soak. :) any way today urkle purkle got re potted shes now in a 12 litre grow bag i was crafty and slashed the grow bag with a knife around the bottom to help allow for drainage any way her she. She does look rather lost mind but slide into a corner of the greenhouse very nicely  ive adde some rhizotonic and a small drop of lld timers bloom to help with the repot fingers crossed nothing eats this one large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

ok  a week on from the last up date she got a bit leggy but i didn't @panik (see what i did there lol )  I just simply tied her down to the handle of the 12 liter fabric pot.   Since the tie down growth has been slow and she has started to bush a bit.  Today I gave her her first feed at 22 days old 2 ml of old timers grow t0 1 litre of tap water. Tap water has been sat off in the greenhouse for 2 days prior in order to get up to greenhouse temps. Oh and the baby fire 99 charging along. I'm sure some of you will notice that my pots aren't full to the brim , that is because if the girls start to get to leggy i can add some more soil. Just quickly has any one started Gorilla Haze off late in the season?? I ask as im almost tempted to get a 3 pack thanks

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

Edited by bubbleguppie
spelling proof reading etc

5 days on and the fire 99 got introduced into her new home today 12 litre fabric pot . Have slashed a few knife blades through the bottom etc to help drainage. Any way the fire 99 is now sitting pretty been fed 1 litre of tap water with old timers grow and rhizotonic for the roots here she is looking pretty large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

today the purkle is now in pre flower saw the first signs of fox tailing at the top and shes packed on new growth as well as hieght not sure what the browning is on the leave edges mind large.image.jpeg