Lovely jubly that's kushty

so for the last 3 days i shat my boxers dont know why but i always do when i make bean order.  Any way today they got here the boss man told me to get on it. so like stds  on a whore , I got on it and the two kushty are now in germ. I'm going to name them racquel and Cassandra. Defiantly don't want them to be Rodders and Boyce lol  large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

Edited by bubbleguppie
Pic upload

Good look with your grow mate, the kusthtybx I’ve got on are looking decent. Some chunky tops kicking around :) 

• Like 2

@OddNut nice man guessing your indoors ?? Im useing a 60 x 60 x 140 tent with a 400 cfl untill the green house is built (hopefully up and running bank holiday weekend ). Then to dry ive stll got the tent plus a 4 inch ld skewl rvk and a 4 inch carbon filter. ;)

Yes mate I’m indoors, however one plant showed crazy early preflowers so I’ve taken a load of cuts to hopefully get outside. Not done a gg in years and not done any prep lol so might not be brilliant. 

Are these staying in the greenhouse ? Great having the tent and filter for drying :) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OddNut said:

Are these staying in the greenhouse ? Great having the tent and filter for drying :) 

Staying in green house dude it's 8 ft x 10 ft and about 6ft high I've got toms on the go broad beans strawberries runner beans and a few bits n bobs building the greenhouse over my allotment that's all ready there 

so here we are wednessday lunch time some 36 hours after the paper towels got wettend and went on to the boiler racquel is allready in soil she had the biggest tap root  out of the two She now rests in the soil with a plastic bottle of the top of her cassandrea is still in the paper towel letting her tap root get a litle bigger. @panik with these being sept october finishers im guessing ill be ok to take a cut or two from one come June July time ???thanks for checking in thats all for now

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

For a minute there I thought "fuck me that soil looks hard!? Like clay..."

Then it clicked.

lol

Good luck with the grow buddy :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Dodgee thanks dude here we are now sunday and both are out the ground and doing nicely ill try and get some pics. Im thinking of turning one into a mum and leaveing her in the tent. Hey could start a new label up and call it kushty kuts instead of krafty kuts lol. The other ill be planting out in the wild around end of may. She will be a true guerilla style grow plant and leave sketch (mainly due to my heart op thats happening in june. ) The others re purkle and fast diesel ill start off end of june when im back from southampton. But @panik top notch genetics yet again 100 % sucsess rate on the germ front, see what ya mean when ya say they grow quick

large.image.jpegboth them in the same small pot now chilling in the garden as they will be going out next wed thursday going out hunting for another plot with the hound either monday or tomz probly be monday

Edited by bubbleguppie

• 3 weeks later...

Wel 3 weeks since my last up date the one in the greenhouse is doing ok. How ever Cassandra got a bit munched on I did how ever notice the wind had blown the cage of her so I tied her up with a support stick put the cage on top and went on my way large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

Edited by bubbleguppie
Adding pic

haha @Kipper420 hopeing she will man Ive got faith in @panik's genetics looking forward to getting m fire 99 and purkel on the go after the op in july. Im going to have them in the greenhouse though starting them off late as theyre late finishes

I found a suspected boy in my photos. Set another Fast diesel to soak on 22/5 from @panik

just in case.

Hopeful she will catch up with the rest, which are all over 2' tall already. @bubbleguppie

Glass half full.

1 hour ago, bubbleguppie said:

haha @Kipper420 hopeing she will man Ive got faith in @panik's genetics looking forward to getting m fire 99 and purkel on the go after the op in july. Im going to have them in the greenhouse though starting them off late as theyre late finishes

She should come back, once the Kushty sets her feet down and is happy she should put some height on and rapid growth over the next few weeks.

My outdoor lot this year are being destroyed on a nightly basis, if it's not snails it's caterpillars. I'm half tempted to fine net mine so light gets through but keeps most of the bugs out.

Might be worth considering a little net cover for her while she puts some growth on?

And good luck with the Op, hope it goes well! :)

@GreenPirate nice one dude and should be fine its the nhs so anything better then the health care over here man thats for sure.  Cool re the kushty going to be a intresting end as its 5 weeks recovery time my ;ast visit will be in the first week of july. Like a day before i fly over to uk for the op. Then again 6 weeks after so true stealth so to speak hey not by choice hers hopeing she does my self proud ;)