Nugs's 2019 HSO guerrilla diary

@jadenugs

Shame about the rot mate,nice plot alot of hard graft went into this grow.Plants looked well aswell.

Like others have said a salvage job is better than nothing.

Chin up and crack on.

Tenchie.

• Like 2

Hey up @Tenchie cheers for looking in mate.  Yeah I aint complaining dude, free smoke grown under the sun :)

Ready or not, the OGs did well. Gonna leave them to cure a while before trying.

The Dedoverde haze is a nice uplifting buzz, smells nice but can't say much for the taste yet. It'll be gone before it has time to cure lol

• Like 3

On 31/08/2019 at 0:51 AM, jadenugs said:

@Dinafem-Mark Defo a 2017 vibe dude, I remember it well with my Critical Jack, was a beauty of a plant too lol

I've just recovered the remains of the bottoms of the plants today, at 109 days so all is in now, some curing and some drying :)

Cheers bro :yep:

Let the cure begin ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Cheers @HSO-Mark

23rd Aug day 102

Looks like I forgot to mention in my last update that I left some small lower buds on the OGs to finish up. I've got some pics here of them from 23rd Aug and also the remains of Dedos 1 and 2.

OG Kush auto#1
Here's what was left.

large.5d6fa90192534_OG1(1)ER.jpg

Some bud shots.

large.5d6fa9031202a_OG1(2)ER.jpglarge.5d6fa9049030d_OG1(3)ER.jpglarge.5d6fa90615588_OG1(4)ER.jpglarge.5d6fa907a8be8_OG1(5)ER.jpglarge.5d6fa90a625c1_OG1(6)ER.jpg

OG Kush auto#2
What was left.

large.5d6fa91da7f51_OG2(1)ER.jpg

Bud shots.

large.5d6fa91f5d273_OG2(2)ER.jpglarge.5d6fa920f21ba_OG2(3)ER.jpglarge.5d6fa922927bd_OG2(4)ER.jpg

Dedoverde Haze auto#1
Managed to capture a pic of a honey bee by luck. Looks like it's homing in on the smelly resin of the Dedo :)

large.5d6fa93630ad4_DH1(1)ER.jpg

Bud shots.

large.5d6fa937d2d0a_DH1(2)ER.jpglarge.5d6fa93971086_DH1(3)ER.jpglarge.5d6fa93ae1540_DH1(4)ER.jpglarge.5d6fa93c69cab_DH1(5)ER.jpglarge.5d6fa93e093c4_DH1(6)ER.jpglarge.5d6fa93fa997e_DH1(7)ER.jpg

Dedoverde Haze#2
What was left and starting to rot again. Ok there's not much to show but my diaries are warts n all from start to finish. The least I can do in a bad season is try and make some nice pictures, the best I can :)

large.5d6fa9557cda7_DH2(1)ER.jpg

Bud shots.

large.5d6fa956e9ec5_DH2(2)ER.jpglarge.5d6fa95872544_DH2(3)ER.jpglarge.5d6fa959d8887_DH2(4)ER.jpg

I'm surprised the very lowest buds near the ground weren't fully rotted. Tiny buds that dry down to nothing but bonus resin for the hash pile.

large.5d6fa95b28b2c_DH2(5)ER.jpg

I chopped what was left of the Dedos and left the OG remains out for another week. So there's another update to sort out before dry bud shots and a smoke report. T

Thanks for looking.

• Like 5

On 04/09/2019 at 1:40 PM, jadenugs said:

I chopped what was left of the Dedos and left the OG remains out for another week. So there's another update to sort out before dry bud shots and a smoke report.

@jadenugs Playing the season by ear, cropping out when needed and leaving others to finish up ;)

Definitely making the best out of a pretty poor season :(

Damn butrot  :(

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

@HSO-Mark They never fattened up much mate but you gotta try eh. Dry now and most of what I salvaged has gone in the hash pile but still worth the effort for the extra trichomes.

I wouldn't have risked compromising the plot going back for a few bits but I still had a plant there to harvest so had nothing to lose :)

Yeah it's been a poor season dude but still an adventure and some free smoke thanks to you and HSO, so not complaining :D 

• Like 3

30th Aug day 109

I returned on the 30th and salvaged the remains of OG Kush autos 1 and 2. As mentioned above they never amounted to much and now they've dried and shrank most of it has gone in the hash pile. I thought I'd still include the pics for a warts n all end to the growing part of the diary. At least the trichomes on the small buds will contribute to a ball of hash :)

OG Kush auto#1

You can see one of my willow cuts growing well at the back of my plot for extra stealth next year :)

large.5d78f1a967b1d_OG1(1)ER.jpg

Buds.

They don't look bad in the pics but they are very leafy and have shrank to next to nothing. Plenty of resin on them though.

large.5d78f1aadb820_OG1(2)ER.jpglarge.5d78f1ac2a609_OG1(3)ER.jpglarge.5d78f1adb9342_OG1(4)ER.jpglarge.5d78f1af26092_OG1(5)ER.jpglarge.5d78f1b068f4f_OG1(6)ER.jpglarge.5d78f1b1c4c76_OG1(7)ER.jpglarge.5d78f1b324871_OG1(8)ER.jpg

OG Kush auto#2

large.5d78f1bc07831_OG2(1)ER.jpg

Buds.

large.5d78f1bd66fde_OG2(2)ER.jpglarge.5d78f1bebc31d_OG2(3)ER.jpglarge.5d78f1c01659f_OG2(4)ER.jpglarge.5d78f1c147769_OG2(5)ER.jpglarge.5d78f1c28eea6_OG2(6)ER.jpglarge.5d78f1c3e5bed_OG2(7)ER.jpg

Well that sums up the growing part of the diary. Not the best results this season by far, but still a good experience. I could do autos earlier next time, or even later but it's always guess work in our climate for when the rains will come lol I think I'm going back to photoperiods next year at this plot, hopefully the willow trees I've planted will give me more cover into the autumn when the nettles and brambles start dying down.

Next update will be some bud shots and smoke reports when the time comes.

Thanks for watching :)

• Like 6

On 11/09/2019 at 2:49 PM, jadenugs said:

Next update will be some bud shots and smoke reports when the time comes.

Thanks for watching :)

I'll keep a look out for it buddy  ;)

I would have to agree, photoperiod strains and your plots always seem to perform much better than autos  :yep:

Glad you've managed to pull of a few decent flowers brother, you've got to try and we never know how mother nature is feeling from year to year. I'm hoping 2020 will be more similar to 2018 :bong:

I live in hope lol

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

To be fair mate you gave them the best start in life... Its just nature wasnt playing ball...  If i was going full hog this year i would of done mainly autos..as i thought it was a safe bet.... It has been a disappointing for autos this year.. But still enjoyed your diary... And at least it got you out of the house! lol

I jest..

But i think its pay back for doing so well in previous years....

So I think this is clear sign.... From the ganja god herself..... CMOG is to be planted in this plot next year! You have the seeds....You have the sign....(autos didnt work)...  You have the prophecy...well you dont... I am still working on it... But it definitely involves a stoned angel... Leave it with me... But i definitely think you would do that strain proud mate... :yep:#lovecmogcouldyouguess? 

• Like 3

@HSO-Mark

@MacGanja

Agreed lads and if the last 2 years are anything to go by, we're due a good un next season :)

If only the rainy weather had stopped 2 weeks earlier these OG autos would have been magic. I just couldn't risk leaving them out any longer to finish up. Once those old pre flower calyx start browning off you know what's coming lol

Yeah it's looking like photos at this plot next year but I still might try some autos at another plot I'm looking at. This other plot is close to a maize field and if I grow photos there they might get spotted or smelled when they crop the maize. When do they crop it Mac, is it usually about the end of Sept? I could maybe try some of Slim's MWF there and they'd be finished in time, or some of Panik's. Dunno, long way off yet. I really enjoyed growing these OGs though so we'll see. CMOG is looking favourite and maybe some quick Gorillas at this plot.

:cheers:

:bong:

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, MacGanja said:

Its just nature wasnt playing ball..

One thing that we can't beat is mother nature and she's got more personalities than Hannibal Leckter lol

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 17/09/2019 at 9:43 PM, jadenugs said:

@HSO-Mark

@MacGanja other plot is close to a maize field and if I grow photos there they might get spotted or smelled when they crop the maize. When do they crop it Mac, is it usually about the end of Sept?

:cheers:

:bong:

Maize will be different from place to place... If they are croping it for cattle then its abit variable and depends on the corns development i believe... But i am not an expert on this but around october? ... If they are leaving it for cover for shooting... Thats a different story... Then it gets left up till the season ends or farmer can be bothered to ususlky for me December .  Best thing to do is to keep an eye on it this year and make a note in a diary or calendar. 

• Like 4

@MacGanja Cheers for the info mate and

On 9/21/2019 at 8:04 AM, MacGanja said:

Best thing to do is to keep an eye on it this year and make a note in a diary or calendar. 

this is exactly what I'll be doing ;) I'll be watching crops close to the main road more local and when I see any of those getting cropped I'll have a drive out to the one near the potential plot and see what's happening.

• Like 2

On 17/09/2019 at 9:59 PM, jadenugs said:

She's a full on Schizo man lollol

Kind of reminds me of my wife lol

Hope she don't come on UK420  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 2