Sweet Seeds Autos - Sweet Cheese+Sweet Gelato

Woodie2010

On ‎03‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 9:38 PM, delagdo said:

Great buds @Woodie2010 - you have only raised my expectations for the Sweet Gelato Auto even higher. Enjoy!

Thanks man. I would confidently recommend the sweet gelato to anyone at the moment it has become one of my favourite smokes already especially the smell and taste profile. I cant wait to see the result of others growing it cause its quite the strain :in_love:

• Like 3

On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 10:17 AM, Serpent said:

Nice one on the harvest @Woodie2010 and looks like you've got some sweet buds to toke :yep:

Thanks bud I was really happy with both these crops and their so different from each other its great smoking one strain then the other and both dense flowers from both strains am really delighted with the results and they grew well together although the cheese seemed to want abit more feed than the gelatos. I think everyones smoked a cheese before but the gelato was really something special for me anyway :thumsup:

• Like 3

On ‎24‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 9:09 PM, JJJ said:

Looks like nice solid nugs there.  Well done :yep:

Yeah mate savage nugs even my second chop which were all the lower buds came out pretty good after being given abit more light. I cant wait till the end of ur plants aswell man you will not be disappointed. Thanks again for your advice throughout the grow mate :notworthy::yep:

• Like 4

On ‎01‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 9:11 PM, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Cheers mate!

Very good, thanks for sharing ;)

One thing... have you ever received this prize:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/393466-》》》-the-sweet-seeds®-original-sticker-show/&do=findComment&comment=5064525

If not, please PM one of us so that we can send you these packets. If you received it, well PM us anyway and we'll get you some more seeds as a thanks for finishing your diary even though the competition is already over.

Thanks again and sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy

Hey buddy thanks again for letting me take part, I didn't feel right claiming the prize I won because most the seeds were photoperiod which I don't do so didn't want to waste them. But I would be only delighted to change the photoperiods for 2 alternative auto flower strains :in_love: maybe some Sweet Gelato, Sweet Skunk and I have to try your Cream Mandarine cause I seen that in another grow comp diary :eek::notworthy:  If ya could do that :thumsup:

• Like 2