Sweet Seeds Autos - Sweet Cheese+Sweet Gelato

Woodie2010

5/6 = 65 days old and are on a new feed of 3.20ml coco a+b, 1.70ml cannazym, 3ml boost all per Ltr water which gives me an Ec 2.0 and Phd to 5.7

Im really enjoying this grow now that the plants have being happier with the high feed so thanks again to the lads advising me :notworthy:

The sweet gelato is really impressing me the smell is so potent and I dare not touch the plant itself or I stink for the rest of the day, and the buds are getting very dense and sticky.

The sweet cheese has some lovely dense big flowers but the smell still aint as strong as the gelato and im used to my cheese plants stinking, but the cheeses seem more consistent and uniform in growth in comparison to the sweet gelato and the cheese seems  tiny bit further ahead of the gelatos in browning pistils. Trichomes looking mighty cloudy :thumsup:

Thanks @JJJ and @Serpent I can already see these plants getting me proper BAKED :chains::bong:

Gelatos                                                                                                             Gelato

large.IMG_4044.JPGlarge.IMG_4047.JPG

Gelato                                                                                                              Cheese

large.IMG_4045.JPGlarge.IMG_4042.JPG

Cheese                                                                                                             Cheeses

large.IMG_4043.JPGlarge.IMG_4041.JPG

large.IMG_4048.JPG

• Like 4

9/6.72 days old and current feed is 3.20ml coco a+b, 1.70ml cannazym, 3ml boost and .50ml pk13/14 which gives me an Ec 2.1 and Ph at 5.7

7 out of 8 of the plants will probably be put on a flush in a few days when my current mixed feed runs out but one of my sweet gelatos which is a monster is gonna take a lot longer to finish than the others. Most of the plants are very dense, very sticky and very stanky and looking at the tri-chomes im seeing cloudy droplets and amber throughout :in_love: and the gelatos are so frosty I cant bare to wait much longer. The resin from the gelatos means I don't forget to wear gloves anytime I touch them cause my fingers do be sticking to everything for the rest of the day if I don't (already messed up one of my xbox controllers analog sticks :wallbash:)

large.IMG_4063.JPGSweet Gelatoslarge.IMG_4062.JPGSweet Gelatos

Sweet Cheeses                                                                                                  Sweet Cheese

large.IMG_4061.JPGlarge.IMG_4060.JPG

Left Sweet Cheese.... Right Sweet Gelato

large.IMG_4064.JPG

• Like 2

10/6. 73 days old and pics taken lights out time

Sweet Gelatos                                                                                                    Sweet Cheeses

large.IMG_4067.JPGlarge.IMG_4066.JPG

• Like 5

Looking good there pal.  I know what you mean about the uniformity of the Gelatos.  My 3 are all completely different.  Sounds like you've got a proper case of the stinkies in there.  I'll heed this advice and make sure my odour control is in check.  That one in the corner certainly is a monster. :eek:

Edited by JJJ
  • Like 1

Thanks @JJJ I don't think the consistency in the strain is quite there yet but you wont be disappointed even my smallest gelato has very dense sticky flowers and ill gladly take as long as it needs for the monster to finish really looking forward to chopping and curing these ladies :in_love: ive being smoking my sweet skunk lately which is all I have so cant wait to fill jars with sweet cheese and sweet gelato and mix my taste buds up again and with giving these ladies abit more time than they needed has really got the tri-chomes looking seductively amberish (like Sanza Stark looking tri-chomes, damn I miss game of thrones) I look forward to the end of your grow and taste cause im new to trying to judge weed and explain to others my opinion in words lol :yep:

• Like 4

Nice grow, going well, a shame the sweet Cheese isn't honking but going to be a lovely smoke all the same :)

• Like 2

16/6 = 79 days old today and since the 12/6 all the plants have being getting plain tap water phd to 5.7 while they use any of the last nutrients in the medium and I will chop in a few days when my next seedlings germinate. Both of these strains have produced beautiful,big,dense flowers which have a lot of resin stickiness and gorgeous aromas aswell as a nice frosty coating especially on the gelatos. All buds now have majority cloudy trichomes aswell as plentiful amber ones and brown pistils. One of my gelatos is still growing so I will continue to feed and wait for that one while harvesting the others. I usually harvest tops of the plants first and let the lower flowers have a few more days of extra sunlight.:notworthy::in_love::eek::in_love::skin_up:

large.IMG_4125.JPGlarge.IMG_4124.JPGlarge.IMG_4123.JPGlarge.IMG_4122.JPGlarge.IMG_4121.JPGlarge.IMG_4120.JPGlarge.IMG_4116.JPGlarge.IMG_4114.JPGlarge.IMG_4112.JPGlarge.IMG_4110.JPGlarge.IMG_4108.JPGlarge.IMG_4106.JPGlarge.IMG_4102.JPGlarge.IMG_4100.JPGlarge.IMG_4098.JPG

• Like 3

They have really fattened up well.  Looks like they could go a while yet.  Best of luck with the cropping and new ones inbound ! :)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Inspiration101 said:

They have really fattened up well.  Looks like they could go a while yet.  Best of luck with the cropping and new ones inbound ! :)

Thanks man and I would have to agree they do look like they could go longer but I think im happy with density and tri-chomes so don't want to spend to much longer than 85 day mark. I haven't actually flushed yet just feeding them plain phd water till they use any nutrients left in the medium so they have abit more time to finish :yep: also some of the cheese had started to foxtail so thought might be best to chop. These are 8 week strains so I wasn't sure if going to long can cause problems in autos considering im 80days in already? 

• Like 1

I started harvesting on the 19/6 which was day 82 and I started chopping the cheese first all the top dense buds and left the lower buds to harden abit more under the lights. Heres some of the Sweet Cheese so far.

large.IMG_4123.JPGlarge.IMG_4124.JPGlarge.IMG_4125.JPGlarge.IMG_4129.JPGlarge.IMG_4130.JPGlarge.IMG_4130.JPGlarge.IMG_4131.JPGlarge.IMG_4132.JPGlarge.IMG_4139.JPGlarge.IMG_4140.JPGLovely thick, dense buds and sweet looking trichomes but not as strong a smell unless u touch the buds and smell your hands after, then u really notice a nice cheese smell and sticky fingers lol 

• Like 6

And then onto the Sweet Gelatos which are very frosty very fat and very very stanky. I mean fucken real stanky, I cant wait to try this stuff. I really need to get a carbon filter for my drying area to manage the smell but its very welcoming in the grow area. Im again just chopping the top densest buds and giving the lower buds abit longer to finish. Trichomes are all cloudy/amber.

large.IMG_4145.JPGlarge.IMG_4146.JPGlarge.IMG_4147.JPGlarge.IMG_4148.JPGlarge.IMG_4151.JPGlarge.IMG_4152.JPGlarge.IMG_4153.JPGlarge.IMG_4154.JPGlarge.IMG_4155.JPGlarge.IMG_4157.JPGlarge.IMG_4159.JPGlarge.IMG_4160.JPGlarge.IMG_4161.JPGlarge.IMG_4162.JPGlarge.IMG_4163.JPGlarge.IMG_4164.JPGlarge.IMG_4165.JPGlarge.IMG_4166.JPGlarge.IMG_4167.JPG

• Like 9

Cheers mate!

Very good, thanks for sharing ;)

One thing... have you ever received this prize:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/393466-》》》-the-sweet-seeds®-original-sticker-show/&do=findComment&comment=5064525

If not, please PM one of us so that we can send you these packets. If you received it, well PM us anyway and we'll get you some more seeds as a thanks for finishing your diary even though the competition is already over.

Thanks again and sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy

• Like 1