Jumpin Jacks ---new outdoors grow

Jumpin Jack

Bad news..we had  tornado watches all the place last night with winds 70+ 

Fuckin rain was coming down in sheets of water sideways with the wind..

The fast diesel and gorillahaze never stood a chance..

I just got in the bamboo yesterday so i was lucky i had time to get the affidaze staked up..some damage but minimal...

Just as it was getting dark i could see the clouds doing some wierd shit ..i know it wasnt going to be goodlarge.20190721_185923.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that Jack....

we had a few split stems, a while back:wallbash:

All sorted now though....4-5 canes per plant.

atb

19 hours ago, Jumpin Jack said:

Bad news..we had  tornado watches all the place last night with winds 70+ 

Fuckin rain was coming down in sheets of water sideways with the wind..

The fast diesel and gorillahaze never stood a chance..

I just got in the bamboo yesterday so i was lucky i had time to get the affidaze staked up..some damage but minimal...

Just as it was getting dark i could see the clouds doing some wierd shit ..i know it wasnt going to be goodlarge.20190721_185923.jpg

Oh shit man gutted for you they was doing so well, are they salvageable ?? Have you stood them up? 

• Like 2

@panik..they where totally fucked..beyond repair...

Then ckecking the affidaze i found some mealybugs setting up camp on my affi's..rained all day so not much to do about it today..so first thing tomorrow neem oil them once a week..i might do a soil drench also with the neem oil

• Like 1

Sprayed neem oil on the affies to kill off the Mealybugs three days ago..i will spray again at some point in a week or so..

Removed the gorillahaze and fast diesel that were torn apart from the extreme winds and rain we had..:wallbash: all that time ,,only to lose them because mother nature cant be nice to me..another reason to start growing indoors during winter again..last indoors grow i did was in 2014....large.20140410_212156.jpg

So today gonna mix a good feed for the affies..6 gal (18 liter) each plant...i will snap a few pictures and post em later..it takes a half a day just to do this anymore

My leg is in bad shape..gotta get surgery done...this will be my 4th surgery since late 2016...putting it off till after harvest..pain getting unreal at times tho..

in a recent study,,,out of 300 patients no one lived longer than ten years. ...most lived 5 to 7 years when they where first diagnosed...I try not to think about and just carry on the best i can..and weed really helps with that and the pain

• Like 2

So in 5 gal pal of mixed a coulple handfuls super soil,,kelp meal and molasses let it sit over night..

Yesterday added frest water to the 5 gal..top dressed each plant with fresh soil and fed them 4 gal each with water mixture

• Like 2

Shit one buddy,  they were looking mighty fine too but at least you've got some fine looking gal's still going strong,  have not been able to check into my fav two gg's on here in a while, log in today to find yourself and Andromedian have not been treated very well lately :wallbash:

• Like 1

Neem oil worked and took care of the mealy's..Here is a picture of a female Mealybug...large.20190728_175608.jpg

• Like 2

Gorillahaze....no attention at all..and doing good considering the amount of shade she getslarge.20190728_171617_HDR.jpglarge.20190728_171855_HDR.jpg

• Like 4

Fair play mate. You nailed the shit  out of it this season. Cant wait to see the end result.

• Like 3