Jumpin Jacks ---new outdoors grow

Jumpin Jack

So it has been one month since these where started..here are a few pictures..getting hotter upstairs in the house with lights and without a air conditioner im going to put these outdoors sooner..in a week

maybe 2 weeks..thats a bit earlly for me..

They are beautiful looking at this stage..the gorillahaze have the tops tied down now..and have filled in nice

• Like 2

This will be the last update of the girls indoors..went to one of the plots today and going start digging out the old holes i had from last year this weekend..

Been tieing down the branches and topping some..they are getting very wide now

large.20190506_180047_HDR.jpglarge.20190506_181020_HDR.jpglarge.20190506_181907.jpglarge.20190506_181707.jpglarge.20190506_181127.jpg

Edited by Jumpin Jack
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Here they are loving the sunshine

If you would like all the details look in the guerrilla grow diarys for me.large.20190516_141548_HDR.jpglarge.20190516_141618_HDR.jpg

Edited by Jumpin Jack
  • Like 12

18 hours ago, panik said:

coming along nicely :yep: 

Thanks panik..trying to get these out to a new plot this year is turning out to to be a fuckin nightmare..got the the lawn tractor totally stuck in the mud cutting a new trail...:crybaby: got home called my missus to let her know that when she gets home from work in the morning that she got put muck boots on and help get it unstuck..:wassnnme: lol

Lucky i treat her like queen and always there to help her..so she wont put up too much of a fuss.

• Like 2

Update..the fast diesel and gorilla haze are now at the plot..:skin_up:

During the week i will be doing 25 gal swamp tupes filled with 4 cuft happy frog ,10 pds sand,12 pds lava rock,5 pds natures living soil and 3cps powered kelp meal..

Digging down till i hit ground water-about 10 inches..then swamp tube ..then soil in tubes..

Then the plantes are really goin to take off in growth with feed also..

I am very pleased with the way @paniks strains are growing..they are looking beautiful..

I will post some pictures with everthing for the tubes and installing them..then the plantes in them..so stay tuned..

Hope everyones grows are going nicely..:)

Since no pictures today.. here is one i did in 2014 of some indoor obsession by world of seeds..wish i could get my hands on some more seeds but they dont carry them now:crybaby:large.1398089115691.jpg

Edited by Jumpin Jack
  • Like 8

large.20190606_190207.jpgSo planted a Affidaze..lopking amazinglarge.20190606_185419_HDR.jpglarge.20190606_185420.jpg

Edited by Jumpin Jack
  • Like 2