Jumpin Jacks ---new outdoors grow

Jumpin Jack

Gorilla haze also getting planted tomorrowlarge.20190606_190405.jpg

Edited by Jumpin Jack
  • Like 5

I am sitting here smoking Gorilla Haze......very nice smoke, after long cure:yep:

Nice plants

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Andromedian said:

I am sitting here smoking Gorilla Haze......very nice smoke, after long cure:yep:

Nice plants

Thanks for the smoke report on the haze..the plants are looking nice..

Im pretty sure you ran some fast diesel last season..how was the smoke?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Jumpin Jack said:

Thanks for the smoke report on the haze..the plants are looking nice..

Im pretty sure you ran some fast diesel last season..how was the smoke?

That's cool.....

The Fast Diesel....another really good strain. I prefer the Gorilla Haze myself, Zug loves the Fast Diesel...

So horses for courses innit….he is a vape head though....I like my spliffs

Still smoking G/Haze now lol

Fast Diesel and DFG won The gg plant of the year, so what does that tell you. Fast diesel is a big plant, proper solid nugs, strong hit too

We wasn't a fan of DFG to be honest, probably more down to the plot more than anything....everyone else loves them though

Most of RGSC stuff is top notch mate, and with P's new stuff coming out soon.....Need more plots lol

Lemonade OG is proper banging and for next season, I reckon The FF99 is going to be right up there.

:yep:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Andromedian said:

That's cool.....

The Fast Diesel....another really good strain. I prefer the Gorilla Haze myself, Zug loves the Fast Diesel...

So horses for courses innit….he is a vape head though....I like my spliffs

Still smoking G/Haze now lol

Fast Diesel and DFG won The gg plant of the year, so what does that tell you. Fast diesel is a big plant, proper solid nugs, strong hit too

We wasn't a fan of DFG to be honest, probably more down to the plot more than anything....everyone else loves them though

Most of RGSC stuff is top notch mate, and with P's new stuff coming out soon.....Need more plots lol

Lemonade OG is proper banging and for next season, I reckon The FF99 is going to be right up there.

:yep:

Did you guys try the affidaze??i have two going and the are looking beautiful..

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Jumpin Jack said:

Did you guys try the affidaze??i have two going and the are looking beautiful..

Yeah mate....grew that one too ha ha

I haven't touched it yet....Been curing for 8 month's lol

I'll have a go on her later and let you know....

• Like 5

On 6/8/2019 at 2:25 PM, Andromedian said:

with P's new stuff coming out soon.....Need more plots

Not soon enough he he, was hoping to run that Timewarp, will be good to see how yours turns out though, all the best

• Like 2

So the weather man says last night its the first time in 71 days we had 3 days in a row without rain..

• 2 weeks later...

@Jumpin Jack looking good dude ill hold back on my fast diesels till next year may start a fire 99 off instead as they are more of  a late finisher (Im in a green house at lat 49.1 )

1 hour ago, bubbleguppie said:

@Jumpin Jack looking good dude ill hold back on my fast diesels till next year may start a fire 99 off instead as they are more of  a late finisher (Im in a green house at lat 49.1 )

Hoping the fast diesel will be finised by mid September..in need of some smoke..helps with my sleep and pain...looking foward to see the fire 99...sounds amazing

• Like 1

After speaking to the aliens on the sight been told go forth now rather then fast diesel so I'll Bung that under the lamp for 3 weeks even I get half a oz still better then not will be following your fast diesel with interest 

Just now, bubbleguppie said:

After speaking to the aliens on the sight been told go forth now rather then fast diesel so I'll Bung that under the lamp for 3 weeks even I get half a oz still better then not will be following your fast diesel with interest 

the fast diesel is going be a big plant..she is close to 5 ft already. :)Gonna have to get the chainsaw out come havest..

• Like 2