Jumpin Jacks ---new outdoors grow

Jumpin Jack

@panik..before they get much taller i was thinking of puting a scrog net over them..then let them grow throw the net to prevent the branches breaking in the wind and heavy rains ..there going to be some wieght on the branhes with big buds

• Like 3

On 22/06/2019 at 8:07 PM, Jumpin Jack said:

@panik..before they get much taller i was thinking of puting a scrog net over them..then let them grow throw the net to prevent the branches breaking in the wind and heavy rains ..there going to be some wieght on the branhes with big buds

Go for it mate sounds like a good idea, bit of outdoor scrogging :yep: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tommy tucker said:

Looking great ! Its gonna be a bumper harvest this year.

Thanks tucker..i put some fresh potting soil around them..mixed worm castings and super soil also

• Like 4

Looking like some tree trunks there mate :yep: gorgeous and healthy too. Top growing indeed. Our climate really is starting to allow proper bangers to be grown that look super healthy till the end.

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, nudger36 said:

Looking like some tree trunks there mate :yep: gorgeous and healthy too. Top growing indeed. Our climate really is started to allow proper bangers to be grown. Light dep in a big polly I would love to do.

Thanks nudger..tree trunks for sure..the weather has been perfect for growing so far..a little to much rain during plant out tho..no way to plant them in the ground this year so i used 120 liter garbage cans..hoping for a dry fall tho once September comes..

• Like 5

On 27/06/2019 at 6:28 PM, Jumpin Jack said:

Fast diesellarge.20190627_112411_HDR.jpg

I've not been keeping up with this one mate shit your fast diesel are bigger than mine your gunna have some nice buds on that one there

Just now, B-real said:

I've not been keeping up with this one mate shit your fast diesel are bigger than mine your gunna have some nice buds on that one there

She is fuckin big..by harvest time she is goin to be a 10 footer

• Like 3

Wow! how did i miss this topic,  looking great buddy, very healthy and happy looking,  sure to be a bumper harvest.  Enjoy.

• Like 4

Today im heading up to the plot..pretty excited to see how much they have grown..plan is to water each plant with 19 liters(5gal) mixed with molasses..within the next few days going to get some bamboo poles and a trellis net and just drape the net over the plants..let them grow through it..

Checked the other 2 gorilla haze yesterday and there doing fine showing some preflowers now..these were left in small buckets till just last week to keep them small as they are on the edge of my lawn:skin_up:

• Like 2