Growers needed for "The New" by Sherbinski.

HSO-Mark

@monkeypig @H + H2O

If we get 3 more members that would be happy with 1 seed I suppose we could send 5 seeds to one member to be split?

Or we could drop the seed pack down to 3 seeds per member?

@Smokebelch

@tokenroll

Would 3 seeds be ok for your grows boy's?

If so we can do 4 members x 3 seeds instead of 2 members with 5 seeds  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@HSO-Mark no problem 3xseeds and 4 more people growing them.

Toke...

That will work ;)

So 6 members total (3 seeds per member) @Smokebelch @tokenroll Selected. 4 other members will be selected April 1st via Random name generator  :yep:

Get those names in ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5

@HSO-Markyeah mon, I thought they were only going to be 3 packs anyway so yeah spread the love dude. Have you thought about @jadenugs dude, he does some quality detailed diaries, maybe he could have my other 2 if he is up for it.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

Hell yeah I look forward to see how this goes for everyone. I've got my fingers crossed that it'll be some fire, knowing Humboldt it will be.

Seen the 3 packs sold out on Choice Seed Bank, where I ordered them.

Edit: I know it's off topic other than I just mentioned them but, Choice Seed Bank has Three Blue Kings as a Blueberry Headband crossed with Three Kings (Supposed to be Blue Dream not Blueberry Headband lol). I tried to hit them up yesterday to let them know but they seem to be slow to update it. :smokin:

Edited by mynamejeffe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mynamejeffe said:

Edit: I know it's off topic other than I just mentioned them but, Choice Seed Bank has Three Blue Kings as a Blueberry Headband crossed with Three Kings (Supposed to be Blue Dream not Blueberry Headband lol). I tried to hit them up yesterday to let them know but they seem to be slow to update it. :smokin:

Nevermind they just let me know they updated it lol. Just high stuff over this way don't mind me.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheGr33nMan said:

mynamejeff you should pic more of these for them free test seeds hso-mark offered you...would be excellent

He didn't "offer me free test seeds" lol he asked me to do a grow diary on Gorilla Breath I have started. I was planning on posting "The New" when it gets here.
iSkMf85.png

• Like 1

Just now, mynamejeffe said:

He didn't "offer me free test seeds" lol he asked me to do a grow diary on Gorilla Breath I have started. I was planning on posting "The New" when it gets here.
iSkMf85.png

sorry bro i thought he was offering you test seeds.dosent look like you need them.with thats nice selection of seeds best of luck jeffe

10 hours ago, TheGr33nMan said:

mynamejeff you should pic more of these for them free test seeds hso-mark offered you...would be excellent

On 27/03/2019 at 8:38 PM, Smokebelch said:

@HSO-Markyeah mon, I thought they were only going to be 3 packs anyway so yeah spread the love dude. Have you thought about @jadenugs dude, he does some quality detailed diaries, maybe he could have my other 2 if he is up for it.

That could work brother. If @jadenugs is in that 3 members I've selected with community feedback and 3 will be random  :yep:

Keep those names coming in. Winners announced April 1st-2nd ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 4

Grab some G13 labs blue cindy and pineapple express killer smoke. Blue cinday I will grow again in sog they produce seriously dense nugs.

• Like 2