Growers needed for "The New" by Sherbinski.

HSO-Mark

Good luck Mark I hope they at least live up to the hype...and the price...:wassnnme:

I'll just sit and watch in the fecking corner and moan a lot....always in the kitchen at parties....:rofl::rofl:

:oldtoker:

• Like 10

sling me in the hat mark,i know i told him to lay off the pies :rofl:   i only want 2 pips not 10 im not greedy see,  i`ll smash them out of the park :chef:  

• Like 3

Ill give them a fair go I said i wont be growing any of his seeds this year bit pricey for me right now but Im good to go come April:) 

Peace

• Like 3

11 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Can anyone recommend a good online random name generator site/app?

Yes @HSO-Mark I can recommend an amazing random generator.

So basically how it works is you send me all the names/ numbers that’s the easy bit, then I have to enter them into the bin and tell you that I have won. I shall call it 

Jibbinski’s non biased completely random as long as it’s me seed name generator of randomness, :yep:

How does that sound to you mate, If you like i could have a word with my man on the inside, might even be able to send you one to keep for yourself :v:

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 16

13 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

E2a- Can anyone recommend a good online random name generator site/app?

It can be done quite easily in excel using RANDBETWEEN function. A quick google will bring up instructional videos showing you how mate. 

• Like 4

I'd like to run a couple if you need growers, I could put the new against in house genetics, 33rd degree coz same price range and similar genetics ect, it will be grown with love in optimal conditions

• Like 3

Stick my name in too, I can do them in my next photo grow, which will be 2 months time, they`d be along with ESB, C99 & Killer skunk so the competition would be pretty fierce tho :yep:

• Like 5

@H + H2O That's a grow off I'd like to see.... All on my 'to do' list :P

* @HSO-Mark Can us mere threadsfolk nominate, so some members get more names in the hat?

Edited by zabz
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, zabz said:

Can us mere threadsfolk nominate, so some members get more names in the hat?

Go for it buddy :yep:

The more the merrier  ;)

Also, I'm seeing quite a few member that only need 2-3 seeds. As these are 5 seed pack members that win can split pack if they desire with other members  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Rick Grimes said:

It can be done quite easily in excel using RANDBETWEEN function. A quick google will bring up instructional videos showing you how mate. 

Got one sorted mate ;)

Kind regards 

Mark.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

Go for it buddy :yep:

The more the merrier  ;)

Also, I'm seeing quite a few member that only need 2-3 seeds. As these are 5 seed pack members that win can split pack if they desire with other members  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Were I to get picked I would genuinely be more than happy with 1 seed. Would get more people involved and diarising the strain and possibility more of an idea if this really is x amount more special than others because it would cover a broader spectrum of expectations. I for example find something decent in most of the weed I grow(through low standards or great selection of seeds?) but I see a lot of people are dissatisfied with varieties(again perhaps bad seed selections or maybe they're like Princes mother?)

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

Were I to get picked I would genuinely be more than happy with 1 seed. Would get more people involved and diarising the strain and possibility more of an idea if this really is x amount more special than others because it would cover a broader spectrum of expectations. I for example find something decent in most of the weed I grow(through low standards or great selection of seeds?) but I see a lot of people are dissatisfied with varieties(again perhaps bad seed selections or maybe they're like Princes mother?)

I`m the same, one bean would suit me just fine :yep:

• Like 5