Growers needed for "The New" by Sherbinski.

HSO-Mark

Hello UK420  :yep:

I don't know the best way to do this as it's not a normal seed4diary giveaway and I know a lot of members will not want any part in this give away for "The New" by Sherbinski. 

I've managed to grab a few packets for my UK420 family, the hard part is going to be finding members that want to grow "The New" then selection the member's without angering others. 

The best method I can think of is

I nominate 2 members that I want to see growing out this new creation, then we let members put there names down in this thread, we run it until 1st April then I'll do a random name generator from the submitted members :)

The 2 growers I would like to see growing out "The New" are

@Smokebelch

@tokenroll

Have you 2 gentlemen got room to showcase "The New" on UK420? 

If both members accept we need 2 more growers  :)

Get your names in, I don't think we will have to much interest, let's see :)

On April 1st I'll go through (no April fools joke) enter all members into a random generator and get the 2 members announced. 

These are to be grown out on UK420 and the packets are not signed  :)

Let see how this goes :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 13

Fuck yeah, got my colloidal silver at the ready!

Send em over!

E2+ I am joking obviously, I'd sooner someone who wants to have a go have a go like, just couldn't resist!

Good luck too the chosen few! 

There's a lot riding on you guys..

ATB dodge

Edited by Dodgee
  • Like 14

the bud did look delicious, despite the cost,

so go on then, count me in,

put my name in the hat please. 

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 3

As much as I would love to, I have already been treated with some auto's so can't be greedy, would be interesting to see a variety of set ups, led, hips, CMH with varying styles sog, scrog, etc... to see how consistent it is e.g not needing perfection to express perfection lol  cause lord know's many of us aren't perfect ha ha

• Like 4

@HSO-Mark Wow, what a generous offer, I am up for it dude, I can germinate them in my prop tent in around 4 or 5 weeks time and then put them in flower once the current lot is done in around 10 weeks time.

Just for the record I do think the price of these is crazy but I think some of us need to grow some out and document it on here to see if they live up to the hype. I

Thanks again for the kind offer Mark.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 12

Just now, Smokebelch said:

@Dinafem-Mark Wow, what a generous offer, I am up for it dude, I can germinate them in my prop tent in around 4 or 5 weeks time and then put them in flower once the current lot is done in around 10 weeks time.

Just for the record I do think the price of these is crazy but I think some of us need to grow some out to see if they live up to the hype. 

Thanks again for for the offer Mark.

Perfect brother  :yep:

You always do a smashing job, super detailed journals and constantly updated with amazing picture's. Just what we need for this "New" Strain ;)

Glad your on-board mate :yep:

You know the drill. Drop mailing info my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

^@toke lol

ill kill em (literally) lol im up for a number in the hat  

Edited by doobie01
  • Like 3

@tokenroll Thanks buddy :yep:

Can you fire info over please mate and I'll get yours and @Smokebelch sent out on April 1st-2nd when the other 2 members have been chosen  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

E2a- Can anyone recommend a good online random name generator site/app?

• Like 4